Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) (61181 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by amebogistng(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Popular wrestling pastor, Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere that is well known for his non-convetional ways of performing miracles and WWE-style wrestling antics on the pulpit is actually a loving family man with 4 kids and he is celebrating his wedding anniversary today. He has also released some very rare photos of him, his wife and kids in a family portrait.

We have the privilege of sharing some of the family photos of Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere and his family below:

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/prophet-chukwuemeka-odumeje-celebrates.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by amebogistng(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by fergie1989(f): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
fair people. If a controversial man is still winning in marriage, he is still winning something. Though other aspects of his life is left for God to judge.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by makdcash(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Seen,NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's a good thing that they are still together after several years of marriage, i pray they'd still be together till old age and death do them part. In Jesus name. Amen.

Matthew 19:3-6 (KJV)

3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by MrStan11(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
I don't know why I like this man.

The lion himself

28 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by wonuks(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
cool
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Jereenty: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Flexing man

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Which one be my own

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by MrCounselor: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Kissup(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Papi water

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Subzero047: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrStan11:

The lion himself

He's no lion

He's a false prophet

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Finally na you win. After Mompha na you.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by RealGOAT: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
WWE Heavyweight world champion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
CHARLATAN! This man understands that Prosperity churches are nothing but Business & Entertainment centers

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by AngelHoly(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Is it Shaku shaku dat they are dancing in the last pics

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by darlenese(f): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
what's all this description " Nigerian controversial pastor bla bla bla, u know he is fake , so just say , Nigerian fake pastor ...

msheeew

31 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by sunsewa16: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Guyman Pastor for guymen.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Trutherme: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
The lion himself

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by landforeast(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hope we are not breeding another Eddy nawgu.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by phew09(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
OK this mans face gat me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Him miracle no clear for my eyes
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by logan2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Which one be my own
jealousy is wicked thing, run away from it.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by wallezee: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrStan11:

The lion himself
Let me help you by telling you why you like him, it’s simply cause you are gullible.

21 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
amebogistng:
More photos here>>>>>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/prophet-chukwuemeka-odumeje-celebrates.html

Dont know what some women fancy in fair men. To each its own sha.

If he's not caramel or dark caramel, I nor gree ooo...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic / Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.