Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Students: What's Your GPA? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students: What's Your GPA? (16658 Views)

How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester / 2 Reasons Why Your GPA Matters In Nigeria And 1 Reason Why It Doesn’t / Emmanuel Ohuabunwa Earned 3.98 GPA At John Hopkins University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 2:37am On Jun 08, 2007
wow look at them 3 on 1 im such a star rant on babies  grin grin
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 2:39am On Jun 08, 2007
BlkDiamond:

wow look at them 3 on 1 im such a star rant on babies ;
mutherfucker, i told ur sissy ass u wouldnt withstand the terror,,,but u turn deaf ears, shrinked pussy pussy, no get ur left haging, now bear the consequuences with peace and harmony, OLORIBU
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2007
@f.uck truck, holiday food, LOL
How dare you come here correcting other people's grammar, when your spelling and grammar can cause cancer
You Ebonics major, didn't they teach you anything in your village, other than how to f.cuk??

Look heifer, I was done with your runny cunny ass, until you came asking for more. Now buckle your seatbelt, it is going to be a bumpy ride bitch//
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 4:21am On Jun 08, 2007
shocked shocked shocked you bastards are still at it.
blkdmnd i've told you to exit the thread, don't waste energy on time-consuming trolls.
how ya been, i just came back from the gym cool tongue
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2007
son of a bastard///men u will never retreat, after all the counselling , how much is the OVERNIGHT CAFE THINGY, why not spend it on tangible things ,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2007
why do you have that pic of flowers in ur profile. isn't that a lil feminine for a gay guy.
I did stop actually, i'm just telling you and your mad-dog to find something worth bitchin about.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2007
fekuti:

why do you have that pic of flowers in your profile. isn't that a little feminine for a gay guy.
I did stop actually, i'm just telling you and your mad-dog to find something worth bitchin about.
i choose that since GAY has been in america, why not join the queue may be u can find ur match, obviously not cos ur fungus disease is highly contagious, wouldnt wanT my client to regret./, how rather make em feed on rift raft than feedin or stinking shrinked pussy DICk, son of a hoe
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2007
i choose that since GAY has been in america, why not join the queue may be u can find your match, obviously not because your fungus disease is highly contagious, wouldnt wanT my client to regret./, how rather make em feed on rift raft than feedin or stinking shrinked pussy DICk, son of a hoe
i don't understand spanish, speak english. what is all tis nonsense i'm reading.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2007
@Infested
The last time I checked gyms did nothing for ugliness, Oh! Oh!. I got it, you went "stalking"? Great job.

Now I am running out, have to make that "greens", but before I do just a word of advice, Get a job, and take Sarafina along. Maybe she can enroll in some needlework or cake-making classes.

Running now, this beautiful troll doesn't want to keep her clients waiting, Now eat your heart out, If you behave I may send you a gift(monetary) this weekend, Lard i ginne die,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by mobbi06(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2007
A GPA of 1.9 on a scale of 4.0, impressive. A  3.0 on a scale of nothing, u aint looking so good men. as far as im concerned , u guies are all talking craz. wat d  crud i wrong wit all of u. wit a GP of 1.9 babe u aint going no where, in fact u should be sitting yo black ass down a nd trying to get your problem solved. you all need t get serious .  
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by simeony(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2007
mine is 3.19
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ Ayefele

This guy needs a lot more than Jesus christ.

You are just too too dull.

I have advised Seun to subject your likes to an online psychological testing to ascertain their sanity level before allowing them on nairaland.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by nosa101(f): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
DELETE THREAD!

It has taken a moronic transsexual twist
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2007
oya fekuti delect this thread, ur making room 4 more babies to come cry here grin
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2007
OMG!! The "queen" of Ebonics is back,

Shouldn't that be, you're and NOT your?
Well since we failed to correct our obvious lack of intelligence reagarding our "mother tongue", leaves me wondering why the heck did we even bother crossing the Atlantic.
Me duela la cabeza por mal grammatica en este NL, cry
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2007
shame on u you're a shameless pig a poison to the womanhood i curse the 1st day i replied 'u' animal, you're not What humans mingle with you're good wit the apes, keep stalking me u lesbian, there is something we call common error and it has nothing to do with your's sugar, you're totally dumb and can't spell,u have no home training n regard for yourself as a woman.r u really getting paid to make a mockery of your lame self? Chai sry for you anyways this will be the last time i will respond to u, you're just a Lil bitch that seeks attention online in other to bark and flex muscle with your keyboard maybe cus u have no social life or,  who knows,you're worthless and a waste of precious time,  i have no talk with you ill have to go report u to bill gate, i blame him for giving every tom,dicck and harry the privilege to access the web,so long retarded babyfish.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 1:40am On Jun 09, 2007
ROFLMSAO,

Heifer you had me driving up and down Flatbush looking for one of your peers to interpret all that gibberish you just typed, guess what? They were all in awe,

But my trip there wasn't in vain. Now close your eyes, I have a surprize for you. As I was turning on Ditmas, I saw this Korean guy discarding of some boxes and immediately you sprang to mind. So I went looking. And guess what goat? Yippee!!! I found an entire case of expired bleach creame and some worned out weave and wigs. Girl, I couldn't let them be. I had to collect them for you.

Anyway, since I don't visit projects you will have to make alternative arrangement to pick them up.  C'mon girl, they are all free of cost. On moi,

And I curse George Bush and those who came before him to allow liabilities like yourself to come and suck the economy dry.

Now go and learn a trade since obviously intellectually you are a bat.  Hey, I tld your love-vendor earlier that he should introduce you to a vocational center. Maybe you will excel at cake baking and decorating and needlework.

LMAO, Now run you crayfish, and don't ever start anything you cannot finish,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by md4real(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2007
HI GUYS, IM AN ABUSITE(ABU ZARIA) A STUDENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION WITH 3.47 GPA WITH A 3 CREDIT LOAD COURSE RESULT NOT RELEASED. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT WITH A FIRST CLASS? REASONABLE ADVICE ARE WELCOMED
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by nanah(f): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2007
@ md4real. you didn't talk about your level. if u're in 2 or 3 you can still make a 1st class. it all epends on how hard u can work. if you're in 4(finals) then i'm afraid you will only graduate with a strong 2'1. all d best.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by mobbi06(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2007
islander, islander, islander. just thot i'd let you know that u r one hell of an ass whooping
mama. take no prisoners, i like that.but i gotta ask u something.
Is your ass always on fire!!!
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2007
mobbi_06:

islander, islander, islander. just thot i'd let you know that you're one hell of an ass whooping
mama. take no prisoners, i like that.but i gotta ask u something.
Is your ass always on fire!!!

No honey, just when morons come at me for no apparant reason. Then I get fired up wink wink wink.

Attack me all you want ( freedown of speech is welcome) but not for nonsense.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Everbright(f): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ fekuti,
don't tell me you are a dunce ooh grin
Why you no like this thread at all
you don yarn before say because we be Africa,we no suppose get reach 3.0 points na wa oo
You just reminde me of my cousin who failed WAEC and when his parents asked him
(He's a stammerer) he answered is i is i is i o---o --o;nly mi - mi me? grin
I made 3.9 LOL
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by mobbi06(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
true word. i understand you perfectly. have a nice life. cool cool cool cool
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by lagtim(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2007
5.0 times 10 to power minus 3 on a scale of 5.0, OAU
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by proverbial: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2007
stupid internet brawls.
person 1 tries to correct person 2's spelling errors.
Shouldn't that be, you're and NOT your?
then person 1 makes this error
Attack me all you want ( freedown of speech is welcome) but not for nonsense.

incorrigible dumbasses.
unorthodox placement of the comma by the way.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by adejumobi(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2007
what do you want to do with it. well my GPA is 3.76.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Ejirox(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2007
i had a GPA of 4.52/5.0, donot shout wink
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by chiogo(f): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
@topic

I have a 3.7 GPA and a high school sophomore. well almost officially a Junior now.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by MP007(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2007
what as GPA got to go with sex? USe ur head, its abt academic avg u this sex freaks!!
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by oghos2k(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2007
my GPA is 4.28 now.hope to raise to a 1st class this session
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2008
i am a student of BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO(BUK) 200LEVEL BUS ADMIN MY CGPA IS 4.20. ANY BUKITES IN D FORUM?
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by dinkyxta(f): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2008
wow gpa let me ask y such a thread r u thinking of giving out scholarships if yes grin am in 3.2

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike / OAU Pulls Out Of ASUU, Forms New Union / ASUU Strike Latest News: ASUU Demands N1.5tr To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.