Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Students: What's Your GPA? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students: What's Your GPA? (16668 Views)

How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester / 2 Reasons Why Your GPA Matters In Nigeria And 1 Reason Why It Doesn’t / Emmanuel Ohuabunwa Earned 3.98 GPA At John Hopkins University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2007
u have no eyes girl, u called me ho first now its ur name ur now miss ho and no im ibo now how stupid do u feel? hahaahahahaahahahahaha u r a shame girl shame on uuuuuuuuuu shameeeeeee
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2007
@islander
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we have a score to settle, holla @ ur boi @ ur own time
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

sry miss ho, i don't hide myself, @ truetalk come confirm on yahoo i got cam, we all can't be like u miss ho. don't get mad get glad plastic surgery can help u. ugly beast

Now i can see you are deluded LovePeddler, Ugly??

LOL,  If you only knew, And no I am not into bleaching creames or wigs, uglyass girl
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by somze(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
* Chopper just came in, gotta get out before i get hit * grin

Ayefele, will send it to this mail.

Later ya'll

Peace!
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2007
peace dearie.1
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

u have no eyes girl, u called me ho first now its your name your now miss ho and no im ibo now how stupid do u feel? hahaahahahaahahahahaha you're a shame girl shame on uuuuuuuuuu shameeeeeee

let me break it down for you "20 yr-old with a 6-yr old attention span" I said you had no originality since I was first to address you Nappyheaded ho,

Shame on you, for trafficking your stretched pussy, go and take a sabatical,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2007
Islander:

let me break it down for you "20 yr-old with a 6-yr old attention span" I said you had no originality since I was first to address you Nappyheaded ho,

Shame on you, for trafficking your stretched pussy, go and take a sabatical,
hahahhahahahah, cant help to burst into this, this is extremely funny, hahahhahahahahhahahah.GIRL PLEASE dont make me die young oooooooooooooooooooooo
somze:

* Chopper just came in, gotta get out before i get hit * grin

Ayefele, will send it to this mail.

Later ya'll

Peace!
iight bro, latter
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
of course you'd find it funny, aren't you one of the many licking her insatiable Arrow.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

of course you'd find it funny, aren't you one of the many licking her insatiable Arrow.

Men were created to lick women twats,  you need to know that and desist from sucking balls, shameful. you shall burn in hell, buller man,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by BlkDiamond(f): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
oh your 20? didnt know that i thought u were 2yrs old, keep forcing it gurl after this ull win a cookie dough award, this doesnt make u human it makes u look like an animal that u r, and for u aye wateva, i see how u r trying so hard to stop this fight arent ya? hypocrite. bye for the last timeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,save it ms ho.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

common boi, am cool, so u better be too
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

oh your 20? didnt know that i thought u were 2yrs old, keep forcing it girl after this ull win a cookie dough award, this doesnt make u human it makes u look like an animal that you're, and for u aye whatever, i see how you're trying so hard to stop this fight arent ya? hypocrite. bye for the last timeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,save it ms ho.

What did you say refugee?

stop what? oh my lord,  I thought you said this wasn't a fight,  Keep your story straight ho. I understand it would be hard to do since you cannot keep track of the numerous men that travel your tun tun route on a daily basis. But all is not lost. Jesus saved the woman at the well, He can do the same for you,

And please, go read and comprehend rather than coming here and making a mockery of yourself. BTW, don't they have any schools that housed illegals in that ghetto where you call home
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
ayefele i'm only joking by the way, I just wanted to read island's response and she did respond with this

Men were created to lick women twats,
would it be appropriate if i talk say women were created to get bleeped and suck cock?
that's how ignorant she is. grin

i still love her tho.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
[
fekuti:

ayefele i'm only joking by the way, I just wanted to read island's response and she did respond with this
am why the heck would u use me as a front man, boi be INDEPENDENT, am sure its getting ouTTA hand, u better retreat b4 u get humiliated
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

would it be appropriate if i talk say women were created to get bleeped and suck cock?
that's how ignorant she is. grin

i still love her tho.

They were but by deserving men, not low-lives, waste-of-labour-pain, like yourself,

I would rather become a dyke than have the likes of you blow air in my face,  cry cry cry
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by dapsycool(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
See the power of ogogoro on my people. Everybody don kolomental
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2007
dapsycool:

See the power of ogogoro on my people. Everybody don kolomental
hahahhahahahhahahahahhah, SEPE, no good for body ooooooooo, chai, nija ppl
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
ayefele, emi , humiliated,  smiley, u ought to know better, like you said in that other thread "we're online, nobody gives a f.uck"
maybe islander does.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

ayefele, emi , humiliated, smiley, u out of know better, like you said in that other thread "we're online, nobody gives a f.uck"
maybe islander does.
neither do i, U Bleep me i do u likewise, but @ the end, friendship comes in, if u interested
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
neither do i, You Bleep me i do u likewise, but @ the end, friendship comes in, if u interested
ewwwwwwwww fagggggg I'd never f.uck you.
i'd mess islander instead, I like white pussy.
although we can be friends. just doesn't make moves inside me ohkey? lolol grin grin
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

maybe islander does.

last time I checked I was paying my rent, my car note, bills, tuition, 

So who gives a damn about people like you Please get out my face, it's bad enough my taxes have to take care of you, now get going.

ANd for the last time, the likes of you cannot even glance at me. Yes I am aware that "white woman" kind of boost your self esteem, well get down privates head. I am not "white" and  I don't have luck with "dark" ugly people. I am aware that you are known to be highly infested with the virus, am so scared of your type,  cry cry cry
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
@FEKUTI
COMMON, THATS just a simple sentence, i dont thinks its too complicated to know what it means,
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
lollllllll grin grin cheesy grin grin i know maaaan. but don't say sumtn like that tho, it's creepy. angry.
islandgirl how many times must I tell you when a & b are shattering c your way out of it. babe don't let me punish you o. kiss. se you see wetin you com do again, that little line, and you wrote me an essay.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

lollllllll grin grin cheesy grin grin i know maaaan. but don't say sumtn like that tho, it's creepy. angry.
islandgirl how many times must I tell you when a & b are shattering c your way out of it. babe don't let me punish you o. kiss. se you see wetin you com do again, that little line, and you wrote me an essay.

Get it through your cheap-crack-damaged-brain,
I don't like you,  Please do not even attempt to be nice to me,  You are better off as my foe, trust me,

Go punish your momma, look at what her sin did to you,  cry cry
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2007
crack! grin want some?
you do like me, else you wouldn't feel sorry, i am on your mind as we speak. i am your anti-drug, you make me so happy baby.
you can ym me, we can talk further, okay? let's see how far this romance will last. grin tongue kiss
ayefele i'm stealing your girl.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2007
@fektui
speak ur mind, come out real and stop hiding ur feelings
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by Islander(f): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

crack! grin want some?
you do like me, else you wouldn't feel sorry, i am on your mind as we speak. i am your anti-drug, you make me so happy baby.
you can ym me, we can talk further, okay? let's see how far this romance will last. grin tongue kiss
ayefele i'm stealing your girl.

Like you, to take where? Not home for sure,
Told you a thousand times monkey, too dark, The children in my family have curly not nappy hair,
And all the in-laws are gainfully employed from respectable families,

maybe if you drop into a bucket of acid, I may consider you, NOT
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2007
hmmmm, everybody come see the making of "NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER 5",
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
ayefele i already spoke my mind, abi what more cen i said. i said i like the bitchgirl yeah right.
island girl it's all making sense now, i'm guessing you're a mulatto. no wonder you keep talking about monkeys and apes.
are you an outcast err wha? eithr way  kiss.
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by fekuti: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2007
lol ayefele
no retreat no surrender

that's classic bruh!
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by ayefele200(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2007
@fekuti
if u would give me a chance, i can be ur DIRECTOR
Re: Students: What's Your GPA? by OmoEko1(f): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
Laughing and rolling on the floor at the same time
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@Islander

Kudos to you twin sister kiss kiss kiss btw missed your crazy ass today

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike / OAU Pulls Out Of ASUU, Forms New Union / Aaua Latest Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.