Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo (44612 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by mcmbonu: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bb
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
englishmart:
I love Funke, but I don't like Akindele
She no kuku send you message.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mindfulness:
Too obvious a fake, as if he is really eating an apple and as if she is really reading. The photographer is from the last century.

It is an artwork.

Happy new month.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Alvin212(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Damned fugly

This akindele girl issa perfect definition of fugly girl

With her flat behind

Wide punnnna

She's an afonja girl , one pant for 2weeks
Yuck,,, spits

This jjc of guy must be a scavenger

,,,, I only like her hustling spirit
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by ultimatekint(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mindfulness:
Too obvious a fake, as if he is really eating an apple and as if she is really reading. The photographer is from the last century.
True talk, not hate speech.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Sheedlatifat: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
So much love for you sister. Happy family.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Kyrx(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Alvin212:
Damned fugly

With her flat behind

Wide punnnna

Yuck,,, spits

You a sicko bro.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by juman(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Aunty jenifa abandoned sege for marcus.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by praiseneo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mindfulness:
to think that you reacted in this same English we are talking about baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Ngchima: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lovely
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Stallione(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
This is just a clean drawing nah and not camera pix
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Immarocks(f): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
picture looks like drawing.....
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by bukhety(f): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Immarocks:
picture looks like drawing.....
It is
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by webngnews: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by kayourcome: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
This is great.
I love their happy and peaceful
togetherness
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by useurkidney3121: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mindfulness:
Why are u bitter? Today is Sunday, take one packet of sugar and lick it
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Rexnegro(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
either photoshopped or edited , look closely
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Tembebe: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Alvin212:
Damned fugly

With her flat behind

Wide punnnna

Yuck,,, spits

Damn!! You and ur hatred and obsession for these people.
Hardly will a day pass without you mentioning and passing derogatory remarks about them.
You must be a billionaire by now from the checks you have received for each comment.
Biko,share small with us o.
Congrats.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mindfulness:

She wrote artwork.. it's an artwork
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Enemyofpeace: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rubbish. Just because she managed to get a fairly used second hand husband, she no go allow us hear word again. Mtcheew
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by KingWarri: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nistfrank:
ur stupid no sorry ur crazy
And you think say wetin u drop make sense...
Smh.... lipsrsealed
You no fit see am as joke and walk away....

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by osazsky(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
They both look like cartoons
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Greyman11(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mindfulness:
Observer, where were you when INEC was rigging election in favor of APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by ussv: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2019
This picture is heavily photoshopped na , this is an artwork and not a photograph haba !!!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by pelumijoy: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2019
I pray this your bad belle will not send you to heaven one day..
Mindfulness:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ladycoolbreeze:

She wrote artwork.. it's an artwork

Poor quality though ...
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

It is an artwork.

Happy new month.

Whatever it is, I don't like it.

Happy new month.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
pelumijoy:
I pray this your bad belle will not send you to heaven one day..

I would like to make it to heaven though. cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Why are u bitter? Today is Sunday, take one packet of sugar and lick it

I am very sweet actually. That's why I don't like bad taste. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos) / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage / Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.