Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy (19329 Views)

Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Firm Linked To Yari Deposited The Sum Of $90m Cash In 13 Tranches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by id4sho(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
y
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
una dey quarel?

Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by koffsman(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
One thing about this country is funny to me war of words I will say this they are all birds of a feather one is willing to work so as to make his own gain by taking the predecessor out of business now the predecessor is fighting back OK let's see the out come Nigeria politics show of shame
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by wink2015(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Zamfara State Governor, Bello Mohammed Matawalle says that immediate past governor, Alhaji Abdulaziz Yari was all out to tarnish his image.

The governor made this known through his Director-General, Press affairs, Yusuf Idris Gusau

“I would no longer join issues with somebody whom terror attacks started during his unfortunate tenure and the same person wants me to fail just as he failed,” he said.

Matawalle who was the chairman, committee on security and safety at the House of Representative, said he was worried about the state of insecurity in the state

The governor said he had called on Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima, at the heat of massive killings in the state to proffer advice on the security situation but had been ignored

Mattawalle accused former governor Abdulaziz Yari of being selfish and only interested in amassing state resources for his self-aggrandizement rather than help develop the state.

He, however, maintained that if Abdulaziz Yari and his cohorts could not assist in building peace in the state then they should do well not to distract him from serving the people of the state.

Recall that Matawalle and former governor Abdulaziz Yari has been engaged in a war of words over the security situation in the state and the challenge of armed banditry.

Matawalle had issued several warnings to Yari to desist from attacking his administration unnecessarily especially on security issues.

http://igberetvnews.com/1173455/matawalle-yari-greedy/

Yari should shut the Bleep about his long throat for pension.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Elijahrona(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
sniperr007:

How do the masses benefit from their fighting

That is when they do what is right... To appear clean
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by maasoap(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
TwoBottles:
undecided undecided

Other states should follow suit and abolish the payment of pension to ex governors and their deputies.

Don't get confused, zamfara state governor didn't abolish payment of pension and other benefits to ex governors of the state, he didn't even have power to do so.
What he did was that he and the state assembly members abolished the law that said Yari and other ex governors entitled to another separate monthly 10 million naira, certain amount to the ex deputy governors too besides their pensions, pensions to ex speakers and their deputies.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by TwoBottles: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
maasoap:

Don't get confused, zamfara state governor didn't abolish payment of pension and other benefits to ex governors of the state, he didn't even have power to do so.
What he did was that he and the state assembly members abolished the law that said Yari and other ex governors entitled to another separate monthly 10 million naira, certain amount to the ex deputy governors too besides their pensions, pensions to ex speakers and their deputies.

So the vicious circle continues.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by denjjy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Matawalle is on the mission to transform Zamfara state. I'm not surprised about how he turned the dark horse at the end of the electoral race m, his victory was already ordained by God. Zamfara people should Shawn been partisan and give their support to him . shout out to all my people in bebeji plaza, from kantin daji to hayin buba in Gusau...I miss that state no be small
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by webngnews: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by orisa37: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Thanks FFK. For we now know that Yari means BRIBE. Yaribansa means BRIBETAKER and Yarima means Mother-Bleeper.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by orisa37: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Chaii

Chege. Shameless Ole.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by orisa37: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lovelies1:

He's 419/666. Yari means Mama-Shameless-Bleeper. Deputy Satan.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by orisa37: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lovelies1:

He's 419/666. Yari means Mama-Shameless-Bleeper. Deputy Satan.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by orisa37: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
iamawara:
The wahala continue

This one pass Abacha loots.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by orisa37: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Elijahrona:
One thing I hate about Nigerian politicians is that they see each others sins and crimes but will only speak out when they're in disagreement with each other. This is so unpatriotic.

Well someone on Twitter said that the masses benefit when politicians are fighting each other.

It's called Political-Engineering.
Re: Matawalle To Yari: You Are Too Greedy by Ntipia: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please what was the security situation in zamfara when Yari was the governor. APC and nonsense be like LIE MOHAMMED AND LIEING. I HOPE THIS IS NOT HATE SPEECH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today / Buhari Swears In Folasade Yemi-Esan As New Head Of The Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.