Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined (1508 Views)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol trying to make it Igbo affair ...so Igbo's now control yorubas ...why didn't u Vite north then

To show u how selfless Igbo's are we sacrificed our turn for the benefit of Nigeria ....yes we did n yet not respected

After buhari done borrow 40 trillion u want an Igbo man to suffer ...we are not going and neither would Yoruba's
All I know is that take your 5% to the north and stop begging APC for a slot in their party.
Igbos are selfless indeed, you fight for others to be uplifted but you are down below and retrogressing.
You vote others because you know they are better than you not because you are selfless
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
All I know is that take your 5% to the north and stop begging APC for a slot in their party.
Igbos are selfless indeed, you fight for others to be uplifted but you are down below and retrogressing
Play your politics let's play our politics ...there are Igbo's APC we would use them to make sure Yoruba's never get the ticket

Shabi u called it politics of interest allow us play our card na
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by LabDNA: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
Orji Uzor Kalu is qualified but would the Igbos vote for him, have the Igbos ever voted an Igbo for president since 1999?

Gani fawehimi, Dele momodu, Oluremi Sonaiya, Sowore, Fela durotoye were all yorubas whom yorubas betrayed and refused to vote at the polls at different times. Rather they opted to vote Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari as AC, ACN, and APC candidates respectively.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Play your politics let's play our politics ...there are Igbo's APC we would use them to make sure Yoruba's never get the ticket

Shabi u called it politics of interest allow us play our card na
I dey hold you, same politics you played in 2015 and 2019 and wishing to play in 2023, nobody send una. Give your 5% to the north and continue being slaves to them
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

Gani fawehimi, Dele momodu, Oluremi Sonaiya, Sowore, Fela durotoye were all yorubas whom yorubas betrayed and refused to vote at the polls at different times. Rather they opted to vote Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari as AC, ACN, and APC candidates respectively.
Stick to topic please or you open another thread for that
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by LabDNA: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
Stick to topic please or you open another thread for that

You said 'Ibos hate themselves and don't vote for themselves', I simply wanted to know why yoruba also hate their own candidates too.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
I dey hold you, same politics you played in 2015 and 2019 and wishing to play in 2023, nobody send una. Give your 5% to the north and continue being slaves to them
U mean u have been slaves to north since 2015 ?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

You said 'Ibos hate themselves and don't vote for themselves', I simply wanted to know why yoruba also hate their own candidates too.
Topic is about Orji Uzor Kalu and Igbos, were the Yorubas mentioned or is OUK a Yoruba man now?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by LabDNA: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
Topic is about Orji Uzor Kalu and Igbos, were the Yorubas mentioned or is OUK a Yoruba man now?

Evasiveness when cornered with no where to run. grin
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean u have been slaves to north since 2015 ?
You called others slaves to the north and they're trying to "liberate" themselves unlike you you rushing to be slaves, you can't stand on your own, it's either attaching to the SS or north and good enough they know your intents
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
You called others slaves to the north and they're trying to "liberate" themselves unlike you you rushing to be slaves, you can't stand on your own, it's either attaching to the SS or north and good enough they know your intents
What's the difference between what u did in 2015 n 2019 n what we are about to do in 2023 ?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

Evasiveness when cornered with no where to run. grin
If you have nothing to add to the thread, please leave, topic said OUK and Igbos and how the Yorubas came in is what I don't understand.
Don't derail, open another thread about the Yorubas
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Chinablack: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
even though this quote may have come from an Igbo man, it's a hate speech, this forum should not be tolerating such. we have seen many politicians from other tribes engaging in hate speeches against their own people for political and selfish gains
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

What's the difference between what u did in 2015 n 2019 n what we are about to do in 2023 ?
While they are planning to be the masters in 2023, you are planning to become the latest slaves.
The north, SS and SW had all had their taste of president and VP since 1999, you who haven't gotten anything is not even campaigning for an Igbo, it is a northerner, slaves.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by mrvitalis(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
While they are planning to be the masters in 2023, you are planning to become the latest slaves.
The north, SS and SW had all had their taste of president and VP since 1999, you who haven't gotten anything is not even campaigning for an Igbo, it is a northerner, slaves.
Lol what has it done for them ? Are they better than the south east ? Are they more educated ?

What's your business what we do ...u are supposed to be happy we are to be slaves
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined by Area4Area: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol what has it done for them ? Are they better than the south east ? Are they more educated ?

What's your business what we do ...u are supposed to be happy we are to be slaves
I'm happy for you or was there anywhere I said otherwise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Is No Longer Suspended, I Was Wrong – Obaseki / Cuba Ready To Help In Nigerias Covid 19 Battle / Pst Osagie Ize-Iyamu Meets With Osibanjo Ahead Of APC Campaign Flag Off [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.