Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

"Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi (1137 Views)

Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife / Court Orders Police To Explain Why Dino melaye Is Still Being Detained / Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
"Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi

The newly-elected Senator, Smart Adeyemi has described his defeated opponent, Dino Melaye, as "his political house boy who could not manage well his earlier election into the Senate but decided to burgle it with unnecessary exuberances."

Sen. Adeyemi made this known while addressing journalists on Sunday after his victory at the poll.

Igbere TV reports that the Senator said when a servant steals the garment of his master, the garment will be too big for the servant that the joy of having his master’s garment will cause the servant to misbehave to people- he ordinarily could have respected.

The two-term senator said Melaye’s over size garment made him to misbehave while in the Senate saying legislation is not synonymous with rascality and recklessness .

He apologized on behalf of the people of his constituency to all those the outgoing Senator Dino Melaye had offended through his unguided utterances and actions and said the trait was alien to the culture and tradition of his people.

Adeyemi specifically begged President Muhammad Buhari, the APC national Chairman, Adams Oshiomole, the APC leader, Ahmed Tinubu, the governor of the state, Yahaya Bello and a host of others that Melaye had at one time or the other had altercation with to forgive the defeated senator.

Adeyemi who pledged to represent the people with dignity and decorum at the Red Chamber, also promise to do more for the people of his constituency in his third term at the Senate.

He thanked the electorate, the APC, traditional rulers, Governor Bello and all those who contributed to his success at the poll and stressed he would not disappoint them.

More details soon...

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1173899/dino-melaye-political-house-boy-smart-adeyemi/

Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by softwerk(f): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
sad

You've won alright stop rubbing it in
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't tell which state is more cursed between Kogi state and Abia state.

grin grin cheesy
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by muykem: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Apology accepted. Dino go and sin no more.
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by Merit123(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
In this life always give that respect to who disserve it, forget about your position and asset.

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by densiks: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't tell which state is more cursed between Kogi state and Abia state.

The two states are trying very hard to outdo each other with the enormous supply of charlatans parading as leaders and a bunch of docile followers frustrating the sane population.

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by itsme01: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
chai
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by Flexherbal(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Merit123:
In this life always give that respect to who disserve it, forget about your position and asset.
Very correct!
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by SctDonald(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
We are still here..
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by Chimarto: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
That's what politicians normally say, let wait for your second term
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by itsme01: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chimarto:
That's what politicians normally say, let wait for your second term

this isnt smarts first term
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by zibya: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sontoribababa:
coward but it took you enough killings federal and state might to defeat him

while he trounce you twice without those things
E pain this one pass Dino sef grin
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by Bighead9: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dino right now. grin grin

Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by jackie3: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Now you are talking.
Speak out ,you have been quiet all along.
Even if you call him your maigaurd na true
loser no get mouth.
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by seunmsg(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by helinues: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin grin

Ajekun iya
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by Bimpe29: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Such is life!
May we have final say over our rival/enemy.
Re: "Dino Melaye Is My Political House Boy" – Smart Adeyemi by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
you never enter office you dey make noise, u no go shutup go thank Buhari 4 making you to win

(1) (Reply)

Eleka In A "Come-and-chop" Arrangement With Makinde _ / FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 / Ex-gov. Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement, Tells Appointees What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.