Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School (52395 Views)

Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Newguyhere:
all what men eventually need from her is pussy. she can keep her first class whatever in her pocket undecided Idgaf!!
I want a housewife not a courtroom wife.
Shove your degrees down your ass.

That reminds me, no be one female lawyer stab her husband to death a year back.. Lol
Bitter soul.

4 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Olisehinnocent: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Afonjas right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by fintol: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
sokkatua:
How come i never see hausa or fulani making first class for naija law school,is this some kind of conspiracy against North?
you sound like muric leader

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by onmyowncj: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
Mekowulu by Nwaziki. cool
nwa awada, no B that mekowulu
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Olisehinnocent: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Point of correction "Biafran girl with first class grin grin grin
supportnija:
Nigeria with first class!

2 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by yahoosurepass(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
realestniggah:
Beauty with brain
Biafra people will walk into this thread proudly

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Yoighaman(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Behind every successful woman, there's a man....check out her left hand. Congrats to her, we need more of her type, not Tacha and Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by boluwa111(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
supportnija:
98% of those who made first class are very poor in court.
how did you know,you calculated that yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Pizzlelight: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Newguyhere:
all what men eventually need from her is pussy. she can keep her first class whatever in her pocket undecided Idgaf!!

That reminds me, no be one female lawyer stab her husband to death a year back.. Lol
Inferiority complex in human flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by boluwa111(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
supportnija:
98% of those who made first class are very poor in court.
how did you know,you calculated that yourself?

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Beauty with brain

1 Like

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by surgical: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
sokkatua:
How come i never see hausa or fulani making first class for naija law school,is this some kind of conspiracy against North?
They don't need it to be judges,chief judges , supreme Court judges or the richest man in Nigeria or federal perm sec
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by yunafa(f): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
She needs endorsements ooo naija big brands...time to show up and make sure no audio or video endorsements!!!
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Newguyhere:
[s]all what men eventually need from her is pussy. she can keep her first class whatever in her pocket undecided Idgaf!!

That reminds me, no be one female lawyer stab her husband to death a year back.. Lol[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by SolarHub(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nice
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by sleey1: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
EbukaHades10:
No be everything you go type (talk)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by sleey1: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
I'm ashamed of the kind of people I call fellow Nigerians..Think broader
Newguyhere:

4 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by anonimi: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Let me introduce to You the First Class Lawyer. A product of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

Met Barr Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor. She graduated with first Class at Nigeria Law School Lagos.

What you should know about Barr. Precious (first class Lawyer)

1. When she couldn't get admission to Study law. She did 2years Diploma in Law in Unizik.

2. After her diploma in Law, she wasn't able to secure admission to Study law. She went home frustrated.

3. After one year at Home, Barr Precious secured admission to Study law in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

4. She was elected to be Lawsa Vice President then she became the first Female Lawsa President in COOU.

5. Barr. Precious graduated with first Class in COOU.

6. She was admitted to Nigeria Law school Lagos where she came out with first Class and was the only student from her set that got first class in Nigeria Law school.

Why do I tell you this story.... Impossible is Nothing. Destiny can be delayed but not denied.

Na so o.
If buhari can be delayed since 2003, and bounced into office in 2015 with a return in 2019 and possible third term in 2023, impossible is truly nothing as you said.

2 Likes

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Blitz888(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mekowulu Precious actually graduated with a 2.1 from the university and then first class from the Nigerian Law School

Lalasticlala take note.

AuntLaVIV please correct.
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Ndipe(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Genius
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by makydebbie(f): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Makydebie come and see ya mate o. Only to follow boys you know angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmm.. This is hoe lifestyle has ended in tears. grin
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Shunkanmey122(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s][/s]make I just dey look �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Chudivictor(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
beauty and brain
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by OcMichaels(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Let me introduce to You the First Class Lawyer. A product of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

Met Barr Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor. She graduated with first Class at Nigeria Law School Lagos.

1. When she couldn't get admission to Study law. She did 2years Diploma in Law in Unizik.

2. After her diploma in Law, she wasn't able to secure admission to Study law. She went home frustrated.

3. After one year at Home, Barr Precious secured admission to Study law in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

4. She was elected to be Lawsa Vice President then she became the first Female Lawsa President in COOU.

6. She was admitted to Nigeria Law school Lagos where she came out with first Class and was the only student from her set that got first class in Nigeria Law school.

Why do I tell you this story.... Impossible is Nothing. Destiny can be delayed but not denied.

And she is pretty too..
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Chudivictor(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
beauty with Brain.....Igbo amaka
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Chibuzormeks: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

5. Barr. Precious graduated as the 4th best graduating student in her set.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Chibuzormeks: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please admin effect the changes with respect to grade in the university. Thank you
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Turantula(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
No matter how good she is she might never make it to be the chief justice of this country, instead one sharia law student will be appointed
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by chocolatelady(f): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Congrats dear
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by Dextre(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

If only this were a good country,imagine the amount of firms that'll fight for her. But no o not in beloved naija
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by sucess001(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lots of people with both first class in law school and uni. About 10 ui first class graduates made first class in lawschool too. Why single her out?
Re: Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School by lebete3000: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Forget all this nonsense, if you no fit enter Fed Govt. School, you no know book.

Shikena...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire / What Course Is This Man Studying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.