Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State (45366 Views)

Davido Honoured With Global Award After O2 London Total Shutdown Concert (video) / Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie / Davido Honoured At The Great Columbia University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by mascot87(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
ReubenE:

Modified:
I swear i don't have anything to say
Ok
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by amuwo1980: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who else saw Ogbueshi Fred Ajudua. One of the men who should be honoured for giving Nigeria her global notoriety.
The grand pioneer of 419.

While I doubt the legitimacy of this chieftaincy title, I'd say that he only has the mom of his bosom friend and lawyer Bobo; Hon. Dr. Princess Pat Ajudua, the Chief Whip of the DSHA and member representing Oshimili North to thank for this fvckery.

This nepotistic title is disgrace to Ibusa; that's why they rightly called themselves Igbo bi n'uzo because true Igbos will not stoop low to give chieftaincy titles to undeserving foreigners.

"30BG nke mbu of Ibusa".
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by majamajic(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Onlinealaba:
You mean the one he bought grin ..with money he can even become their igwe or whatever title they call it

not with money , but with merit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by majamajic(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:
Yigbo people will give cow chieftain title as long as the cow has money

chieftaincy titles goes to people that did something for the town , not same with ozo title

just like honoured doctorate degree and practical doctor

5 Likes

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Cantonese: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Onlinealaba:
You mean the one he bought grin ..with money he can even become their igwe or whatever title they call it

Whether he bought it or he begged for it, the people of Ibusa honored him.

Pray for yourself like this: poverty in my life, let me go!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Sommydisaster(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Congrats mi fellow
But the only chief I know is CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE
Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by koffsman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Correct yoruba demon style we go anywhere to become Chief nice one David
NB: he does not need to use money to buy the title delta people sef sabi Real Man when they see one he might be young but he knows what it takes to be a real man

1 Like

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by ReubenE(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
mascot87:

Then f**k off
Why na??
Did i offend you.... You're not cultured
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by babyfaceafrica: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Angeltjazz2017:
I like his style. he is a future Nigeria government leader. davido will take a post in federal republic of Nigeria one day. mark my world.

David a leader because he has money and Fame.....smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by babyfaceafrica: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
majamajic:

chieftaincy titles goes to people that did something for the town , not same with ozo title

just like honoured doctorate degree and practical doctor

so if am armed robber or kidnapper did something for the town,he will be honored?...no morals

3 Likes

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by mascot87(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
ReubenE:

Why na??
Did i offend you.... You're not cultured

angry angry
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by DarloDarlington: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
undecided nawa

Get all leather shoe @20% discount. Brown and black available
Sizes:44&45
Mode of payment: on delivery
Delivery: free for customers in ibadan &lagos (delivery time;1-3days)
Please serious buyers only!!!

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by OcMichaels(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
lalasticlala:
Davido Honoured with a Chieftaincy title in Ibusa Delta state. He is in Delta for a concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieuhhHi9EXs

I used to think that one has to be an indigene to merit a title....abi do we now have audio traditions and customs
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Kenturkey048(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Smiles grin
The King with an Ear Ring. That reminds me certain Nollywood Movie
chieftaincy title nor be kingship...
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by yahoosurepass(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sommydisaster:
Congrats mi fellow

But the only chief I know is CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

fraudster
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by emonis88: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gforce2015:
He can even become Obi of Onitsha as long as he can pay for the title.
Igbo title and money goes pari pasu
Olodo u for go buy one for yourself na abi! Since it is for the money. U go dey u house know how another person dey take do for him own house. Ode.
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Kenturkey048(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
OcMichaels:

I used to think that one has to be an indigene to merit a title....abi do we now have audio traditions and customs
you don't have to be an indigene in south south and south east...Just get level..them go samma you one...
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by OfficialAPCNig: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:
Yigbo people will give cow chieftain title as long as the cow has money
Give a plate of ewedu to a Yaribanza moslem and he will betray his people.

Abiola
Awolowo
Akintola
Tinubu
Omisore

Comes to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by midnighter(f): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lol Red cap and earring!

Truly tradition is for poor people

3 Likes

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by yahoosurepass(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=DarloDarlington post=84536062] undecided nawa

Get all leather shoe @20% discount. Brown and black available
Sizes:44&45
Mode of payment: on delivery
Delivery: free for customers in ibadan &lagos (delivery time;1-3days)
Please serious buyers only!!![/quote

ABA made
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Nicoddemus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Aru!!! shocked

Title reserved for elders

Thunder fire poverty angry
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Brush1: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See Ogbueshi Fred Ajudua.
One of the men who should be honoured for giving Nigeria her global notoriety.
One of the pioneers of 419.

While I doubt the legitimacy of this chieftaincy title, I'd say Davido only has the mom of his bosom friend and lawyer Bobo; Hon. Dr. Princess Pat Ajudua, the Chief Whip of the DSHA and member representing Oshimili North to thank for this grand fvckery.

I can see this even took place in their residence.
Chieftaincy title my scrotum.

With all due respect, this nepotistic title is a disgrace to Ibusa; that's why they rightly called themselves Igbo bi n'uzo because true Igbos will not stoop low to give chieftaincy titles to undeserving foreigners.

The Ajuduas should be cautioned for this travesty.

"30BG nke mbu of Ibusa".
With Ajudua present Davido needs to be very cautious because that man is the most notorious fraud ever. I bet he's got something going on in that head of his on how to scam Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Angelfrost(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
See what chieftaincy title has been reduced to... Tomorrow pops will be on my case for disregarding customs and traditions... See elders selling and handing out sacred titles like sweets.
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Halexgos3(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Amarabae(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
What a show of shame
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by majamajic(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

so if am armed robber or kidnapper did something for the town,he will be honored?...no morals

no
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Thecvbankng: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Onlinealaba:

Most Titles are bought for in the East. No surprise here
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wizkid is very stingy that's why no body honored him grin

You can go kill your sef if you hate the truth
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Delta people and sharing of Chieftaincy to young people.... cheesy
Same way they gave efe... grin
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by majamajic(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Angelfrost:
See what chieftaincy title has been reduced to... Tomorrow pops will be on my case for disregarding customs and traditions... See elders selling and handing out sacred titles like sweets.

the boy deserve it , he is currently the greatest musician in Africa , ibusa is a town in Africa too

once pay our daughter's bride price , other ignore towns will follow suit , Anambra is waiting , it's not about money , this is on merit.
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by poweredcom(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na wetin money de cause

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama / Adele Is Dating Skepta, After Divorcing Simon Koneck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.