Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State (45370 Views)

Davido Honoured With Global Award After O2 London Total Shutdown Concert (video) / Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie / Davido Honoured At The Great Columbia University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Enemyofpeace: 5:31am On Dec 02, 2019
Finally he has been initiated. If you know you know
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Davido is gradually gaining political influence

to what post? you people are politically naive

what do you know about politics and its influence. be running mouth as if na make up we dey talk here
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Angeltjazz2017:
I like his style. he is a future Nigeria government leader. davido will take a post in federal republic of Nigeria one day. mark my world.

political naivety is a disease in political environment
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by adecz: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Is that not Fred Ajudua the
419 kingpin standing behind him?

The guy don obtain Davido for
sure..When did they release him
from prison?

He definitely arranged this sham
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by uchihajt: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=pennywys post=84535487]Usless[/quote hater spotted..!! ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by kunyeo(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2019
nedekid:
No be Fred ajudua de there soo shocked

That is Fred Ajudua-His son is Davido's Financial Advisor-the connection!

1 Like

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Anambralstson: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Gforce2015:
He can even become Obi of Onitsha as long as he can pay for the title.
Igbo title and money goes pari pasu
We can be Oba of Yoruba land since you guys like Omoigbo money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Onlinealaba(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2019
DannyG8:
hate speech bro davido is richer than your generation davido can even buy your village
No be lie Baba, that's true but am richer than your generation and can buy your hamlet

1 Like

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by yb43(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Can i call him Igwe 2pac ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by ibnew: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2019
Cantonese:

Clearly you do not understand the processes either in Nigeria or in England. Do you mind to ask questions first please? Answers would be given to you and you'll have better understanding. Cheers.
Ok bros thanks. But just for my knowledge. Can any one choose the queen of England that is not in the lineage or successor? In my community, there was peace until government appointment a king and gave staff of office without any regard to the old traditional process of choosing a king. There has never been peace after that. I will appreciate your enlightenment thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2019
SenatorAiyzik:

You’re just a fool
And you are just an 1mbecile.
Shameless f@ggot.
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
sorry to say this, but our igbo elders nowadays are nothing but touts. they have disrespected igbo culture too much. imagine giving a Yoruba boy an igbo chieftaincy title, small boy for that matter. what's wrong with all this useless ndi mpa aruruala? because of money you are selling your culture anyhow. what's wrong with your foolish old people.
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by BlackfireX: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tembebe:
When did he become Igbo?
Last I checked, his father and grandfather are from Ede,Osun State.

His grandmother or mother is Igbo...
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Thecvbankng: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cantonese:

You are a professional and complete MUNTULA. See you head like bush rat head.

Typical Nairalander; brash, quick to use cuss words but half glass empty.
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Burruchaga71(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Igwe Tupac in the making
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Tembebe: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
BlackfireX:

His grandmother or mother is Igbo...
pls,check your facts very well.
His late mother was from Edo state hence her Edo name Imade,and he has even said it several times.
The news about his grandmother being Igbo is only spread by you people, he never said that himself or any of his family members.
I guess it's because you people want to associate yourselves with Adeleke's family so bad.
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by KingWarri: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
noble71:
shocked shocked
In all your getting, Just get money!!!
The same elders that will say you are wayward for putting on ear rings will hail you once you have money.
Those are stupid, poverty stricken and hungry Elders who don't know their left from right
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by BlackfireX: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tembebe:
pls,check your facts very well.
His late mother was from Edo state hence her Edo name Imade,and he has even said it several times.
The news about his grandmother being Igbo is only spread by you people, he never said that himself or any of his family members.
I guess it's because you people want to associate yourselves with Adeleke's family so bad.

Have you eaten.??
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Anambralstson:

We can be Oba of Yoruba land since you guys like Omoigbo money

Which money? Yinmu! You want to expose your people's ways of making dirty and dubious money. Allen onyema intl passport has been seized by EFCC. Let the federal government extradite him so that US government can do proper and thorough investigation.
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by ninodaniel(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Angeltjazz2017:
I like his style. he is a future Nigeria government leader. davido will take a post in federal republic of Nigeria one day. mark my world.
mark my word
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by DannyG8(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Onlinealaba:

No be lie Baba, that's true but am richer than your generation and can buy your hamlet
lolx have u eaten today, grin
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by Onlinealaba(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
DannyG8:
lolx have u eaten today, grin
Just send your account number let me bless you with something, Christmas is around the corner .don't b shy ok
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by midnighter(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State by DannyG8(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Onlinealaba:

Just send your account number let me bless you with something, Christmas is around the corner .don't b shy ok
are u high u must be the. Missing chicken they are looking for idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.