Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him (60583 Views)

Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Roozzaay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I didn't mean to, but God knows I only zoomed in the third picture just to see her nippIes, then posted this comment and left the thread happy.

Without reading a word about her fvcked up life and washed up boyfriend.

"I only zoomed in the third picture just to see her nipples" undecided bruh you see dat place called heaven? just forget it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by eleojo23: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
anonimi:

Which one of them bans easily

Ah my oga, I no fit call any name o before they carry me for myñd wink

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Reallywant: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cool

Check in for your plain and pattern materials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by anonimi: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by eleojo23: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Roozzaay(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Paste your December billing for instant blocking. Same day reflection

You're not a legit loader, my own is same minute reflection cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by SolarHub(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Olosho
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by 3kay945(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Guyman02:
I showed this news to our Christmas goat and it became a cow. Thanks OP for sharing

grin cool

Am going to do same now.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
This goon needs to go get a Job, Dammmmm! she looks Abnormal angry

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Str8talk21: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abeggiii....all this yarn no concern me...I dey wait how u go born with this 4nos ribs deficit waist of yours.
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by adecz: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
When time come to born pikin,

she go carry the pregnancy for inside
her thighs or ikebé!!

Nonsense?!

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by lereinter(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Waistlessness

The man try, befriending an ebora
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by okudaniel: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
How will she give birth with this pencil waist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by DannyG8(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
What the Bleep about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Chrisoris: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2019
lalasticlala:
Tiny This Young man is in a serious trouble, please someone should help him, call the family members..Is a set up..chai
waist actress, Princess Shyngle, has apologized after calling out her boyfriend, Frederic Badji and breaking up with him. She had mocked him by sharing the video where he begged her and threatened to commit suicide if she didn't take him back.

They have come back together and this time stronger. She now refers to him as her husband.

She describes him as her 'tall, dark, sexy Senegalese hot chocolate.'

Here is what the actress shared:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5h77-ZHoYO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Princess Shyngle is a beautiful controversial Gambian born actress that acts in Ghana and Nigeria. She is more popular for her tiny waist than her acting career.
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Senegambia's love
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2019
I honestly don't find this Gambian girl sexy. She looks like an handicap to me.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Thunderblasts(m): 1:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Gambia must be free!
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by frozen70(f): 3:45am On Dec 02, 2019
GEOANDSONS:
She is more popular for her tiny waist than her acting career. Lalasticlala 2019 grin grin grin

Still available, sleek and Affordable Flash drives

Frozen70 please click the WhatsApp link

I tried using the WhatsApp link it did work for me

How much does the chair go for and what other designs of chairs do you have

How is it been delivered
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by osazsky(m): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2019
blesskewe:
Get pregnant already
her ribs go break,this one cant carry a child

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by sharone21(f): 4:31am On Dec 02, 2019
Wetin be Gambia and wetin be Senegal, no be the same Senegambians? And na dem start jollof rice when Nigerians come improve on.
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Agozyke(m): 4:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Well, the truth of the Matter is that after my undergraduate program in the university, I started interning at a Craft and art company in Lagos, to help my knowledge on my area of interest ( social media marketing) improve, though I was working remotely.
Because my job was just to manage their social media pages. 
And the pay was 20k monthly.
But my internship with them got terminated few weeks ago.
Because I made a mistake while carrying out my duty.
So the boss concluded that I wasn't ready to work, plus I'm unserious, (so funny).
It was actually painful for me to bear initially, because I only have only interned with them for just 1 month and few days.
So I was paid off with extra 10k,making 30k in total.
But honestly, 
I became unbothered when I suddenly realized that I can actually make more than 10k per day if I work independently on my own.
I'm not exaggerating,
Because I'm an online influencer & online money too soft.�
Now,
I am not posting this , because I wanna brag.
I just wanna ginger someone,
especially those that are fond of sliding into innocent people's DM to tell story of their life and to seek for financial assistance.
Trust me, everyone get hin own palava. 
For me, most times, I don't like giving people fish, instead I like teaching people how to catch fish, which I see as the best.�
Now, 
Finally I have decided to teach few persons how to catch fishes too.
And here is what I wanna offer.
I have just 50 slots for just 50 interested persons 
Yes , just 50....

The Deal is this:
I wanna teach just 50 persons how to be making 15k in a MONTH.
All you have to do is to, send the following details �
Your Surname, Your First Name, Email Address, Phone Number, & Username 

Terms and conditions apply!
Join the WhatsApp group via : https:///BkehwMFZ3zT2rCeLbQmRaw
You can DM my personal INSTAGRAM page via @nathrichboi or WhatsApp 08107050271 for more info ✨

-NATHANIEL IKE 
(OAU, Most Enterprising student in 2017)

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Danielz19(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2019
blesskewe:
Get pregnant already
with which belle

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2019
And pple find this attractive I mean all the plastic

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2019
And pple find this attractive I mean all the plastic
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Enemyofpeace: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Rubbish. We are waiting to see how it would end

*Silent Sex without loud moaning produces silent and inactive children who cannot speak up for their rights in the face of tyranny.*
*Moan out loud when he smashes your Calabash. Make the joyful noise unto your starved neighborhood. Raise a bar for a volcanic orgasms that's capable of giving us freedom fighters not dumb kids.*
*The Country is at stake, we need freedom fighters. Say no to silent sex!!!*
���
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Mydazz(m): 5:58am On Dec 02, 2019
The last pics though ,....... doing dirty tricks on my mind
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by GEOANDSONS: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2019
frozen70:

I tried using the WhatsApp link it did work for me

How much does the chair go for and what other designs of chairs do you have

How is it been delivered

Yes I have other designs, I don't want to get banned for derailing
Whatsapp 0805.730.8715 remove the dots
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Tarabye: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by seangy4konji: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2019
If I was that nigga. I would only have her for bleeps sake. But he already proposed. You can ridicule me and say it's maturity to take her back coa she begged.

Nah....

You can't make a how a house wife. A lady whobspends her entire life on social media and not using it for business cannot be wifed. The pressure to be what they are not and the good fake life they project there would make her misbehave wen the going gets tough.girls are always carried away with what they see and hear.

I will only use my money and dump her ass later on...what does she do for work again

Am sure the nigga has gone to hustle day and night to send some cash into her acct and the reason for her good message...if the nigga has been put on CNN for robbery or fraud and sentenced to 24 years without possibility of patrol then an sure she won't go and be visiting him in prison...

Good riddance always after mess up
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Guyman02:
I showed this news to our Christmas goat and it became a cow. Thanks OP for sharing

Eeeh, it turns to cow? Invite me for yuletide oo, I like beef.
Re: Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him by lekspot01(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2019
lalasticlala:
Tiny waist actress, Princess Shyngle, has apologized after calling out her boyfriend, Frederic Badji and breaking up with him. She had mocked him by sharing the video where he begged her and threatened to commit suicide if she didn't take him back.

They have come back together and this time stronger. She now refers to him as her husband.

She describes him as her 'tall, dark, sexy Senegalese hot chocolate.'

Here is what the actress shared:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5h77-ZHoYO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Princess Shyngle is a beautiful controversial Gambian born actress that acts in Ghana and Nigeria. She is more popular for her tiny waist than her acting career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.