Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University (50694 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by safarigirl(f): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2019
DukeNija:

Think outside the box. He wasn’t inferring in literal sense, what I presume he meant was that many ladies these days aren’t ready to roll their sleeves and do what needs to be done to put food on the table.
he is still wrong.

Many ladies are rolling their sleeves and doing things to put food on the table, just because they are not announcing it does not mean they are not working. It is a fallacy of generalisation, to say women of these days don't work hard.

Women are putting in extra effort in their businesses and education, yet, some small boys that are dating secondary school girls will come on Nairaland to rubbish hardworking women.

There is no country you will not find slackers and leeches, but the way men keep wailing about the ten women they have met that are eating their money, is tiring. If I want to talk about the men in this Nigeria and their own issues, I will not be able to exhaust the issues

This generation is messed up, it is not just women.

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2019
U go soon go back to the egg selling business because no work dey Nigeria shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by victorazyvictor(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2019
ornicus:
Now go forth and get your mum out of the market

To where plz?

That's the problem with some black men "common sense"

Do you know the profit in selling of eggs?
Do you know the joy she derives selling eggs?
Do you know that she can die untimely if taken out of market?

Upgrade her, give her the hen not just egg.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by NigPatriot(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:
he is still wrong.

Many ladies are rolling their sleeves and doing things to put food on the table, just because they are not announcing it does not mean they are not working. It is a fallacy of generalisation, to say women of these days don't work hard.

Women are putting in extra effort in their businesses and education, yet, some small boys that are dating secondary school girls will come on Nairaland to rubbish hardworking women.

There is no country you will not find slackers and leeches, but the way men keep wailing about the ten women they have met that are eating their money, is tiring. If I want to talk about the men in this Nigeria and their own issues, I will not be able to exhaust the issues

This generation is messed up, it is not just women.

You stink feminism from your post.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Reeb2244: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:
This kinds of mother won't be existing in the nearest future.
What kind of shallow mindset do you have?
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Barthley: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Darkseid:
Most don't even believe in work at all; whether hard or soft work sad sad
I'm not saying hardwork is not good. But damn look at those who are said to be hardworking. They've nothing to show.. If hardwork doesn't pay enough let our girls try another option(s)..
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Omo iya eleyiń....... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Sheriman(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:
yes, because the world is getting bigger and more innovative and women won't have to sell eggs on the road, when they can sell them online and in bulk, to retail stores like shoprite and Ebeano

How many men are farming like their fathers once did these days?

Glorifiers of Sufferhead life
You don't have sense at all.. Who told you all NIGERIAN Girls are internet Users that can make use of Social Media to sell Something online..

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by safarigirl(f): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Sheriman:

You don't have sense at all.. Who told you all NIGERIAN Girls are internet Users they they can sell online..
who told you all Nigerian girls are lazy and cannot come up with innovative ways to sell on and offine.

Perhaps you have comprehension issues, because I clearly mentioned selling in bulk to retail stores and you don't need to be online to do that. Small scale selling is more work that it's worth.

Don't ever quote me and call me senseless, because youu don't possess the requisite sense to determine who is senseless and who isn't

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Noblejohn32(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Darkseid:
Most don't even believe in work at all; whether hard or soft work sad sad
No most of them believe in soft work, u know the one i mean na

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by grandstar(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:
yes, because the world is getting bigger and more innovative and women won't have to sell eggs on the road, when they can sell them online and in bulk, to retail stores like shoprite and Ebeano

We should all remember that our parents were once young too and were told " children of nowadays are not serious. All they want to do is to have afro, wear baggy trousers and chase men. I'm sorry for this generation" grin

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by bonnyhope: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Larryfest:

Very true...not with the lazy and indecent crop of girls out there this days.

We have alot of dependent ladies in this generation

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by toprealman: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Then one slay whatever will stroll into his life and start having issues with his mother......calling her a "witch"!
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Acidosis(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2019
And what is wrong in selling eggs for a living? This is simply an agribusiness (MSME).

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Annie001: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:

God bless you dear
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:

You're absolutely right slay queen has taken over

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Ken4Christ: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Nigerians are too quick to believe certain stories. Sell egg in wholesale or retail? How much can she get from retailing eggs. Maybe she doesn't pay rent. And maybe, he is the only child. Please egg dealers, confirm you can make at least 50k from retailing eggs after expenses. Otherwise, everyone should start selling eggs. I think she gets money from other sources which the son may not be aware of. If you know women, you will understand what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Techcrunchng(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Darkseid:
Oya come and bite me angry angry
grin does slay queens bite also?
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Matrixoba: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2019
A typical Nigerian daft thinking through his anus. Celebrate every steps through life. You have a very dark soul. People like you will heartily support terrorists. If you can't celebrate with him, go look for obituary notice in the street.
Newguyhere:
But you never blow nah undecided
So why are you happy that you finished school? undecided

graduating from a university isn't some ticket to a good life.
Don't celebrate anything just yet.
All that money wey that mama spend might eventually be a waste. undecided
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by SolarHub(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations

Check my signature now
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Minjim: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2019
Job promises loading

If you no, you no

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Germi9: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Mc Galaxy and co won't see such women to give Money...but the will be flashing his flaboyance with xbbnaija housmates
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by ImaIma1(f): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:

Do not underestimate the love of a mother. Old school or new school, a mother is a mother. And just the same way we have bad mothers now, there were bad mothers in our mothers' time too.

So quit the bashing. Because you guys always look for ways to discredit ladies and it's getting old and irritating. Many NL guys are becoming notorious for this as if that's all they are good for.
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by ImaIma1(f): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:

They believe it is by hawking akara, or selling fried yam at the road side that makes a good mother

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by ayanfeeledumare: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Shout out to all hard working mothers trying to educate and fend for their children in this difficult times.
God will bless your hand work and business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by paix(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:
The good mothers could sell their wrappers to send their children to school. But the modern women use their money on bleaching, artificial nails, hair etc. When will such mothers come back to their senses and start taking care of the children's future?
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by ireneidiva(f): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2019
NigPatriot:

You stink feminism from your post.
And what is wrong with feminism?
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by MistaBabz: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
He should also try & make her proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by MistaBabz: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Randy100:
Plenty oil dey ur head I swear
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by slowice(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:

This guy missed the whole point by a long shot... Too bad he got likes for it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Who Got A Gift From Govenor Abubakar In Bauchi During POP .PICS / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.