Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,237 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University (51095 Views)

Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by pacespot(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

Generation next will be slay queen mothers.

But who are the people footing the bills of these slay queens and making them lazy, are they not men like you? I hate this hypocrisy of men attacking slay queens online but licking their a$$ in real life.
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by inumidun2010(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
I wonder what MEN spend their money on... God knows IYA IBEJI go OVER ENJOY...Make NYSC finish quick abeg.. that woman must OVER ENJOY

1 Like

Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by virago(f): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:
indeed.
It landed right on yours

gringringringringrin
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by seangy4konji: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

As I already stated, it's your association that makes you speak this way. I can't change how you see women from your own perspective.

Seems you have been a peasant for a long time for you to be so familiar and in love with the word. Enjoy your peasantry and the rest of your day.
sorry...i am a well brought up Oxfordshire man..Cowley to be precise.ox4..its a faceless forum. We can portray anything we like on ths internet we still know where we from But say majority of:nigerian ladies nowadays are not lazy is somethinN I wont admit..cant be all sure Down to UK and usa...they believe in their pussycat more than hard work.i will disrespectful the lazy ones kudos to the hardworking women..some women still woot 30k jobs contented.a lady cl450and live in Lekki phase 1 whose fathers salary is 200k ,wants iPhone Xmax but can't work for it.. What do they do.. On the isslfand we live all of den are coporate prostitutes..even in our vgc here.

If yyu like don't enjoy your evening but I want you to. I am enjoying mine with nice slow music at the bar and cold beer with a wommav by my side... Presently playing is Deborah Cox.
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by seangy4konji: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
pacespot:

But who are the people footing the bills of these slay queens and making them lazy, are they not men like you? I hate this hypocrisy of men attacking slay queens online but licking their a$$ in real life.
na d Mumu men ooo..i no gather join
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by sylve11: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sheriman:

You don't have sense at all.. .

grin grin grin cool
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Legendguru: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oh
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Gariga: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is beautiful. Mama you will live long to enjoy the fruit of your labour
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by EdmundAlma: 12:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Randy100:
This kinds of mother won't be existing in the nearest future.

These kinds of mothers shouldn't exist in the nearest future ; obviously because there are better opportunities in this generation and a whole lot of women work harder now than before to create a better future for themselves and their families. A woman doesn't have to suffer to prove that she's a good woman.
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by awoluyi(m): 5:07am On Dec 03, 2019
Newguyhere:
But you never blow nah undecided
So why are you happy that you finished school? undecided

graduating from a university isn't some ticket to a good life.
Don't celebrate anything just yet.
All that money wey that mama spend might eventually be a waste. undecided

It will help your future if you learn how to deal with your negative attitude. A youth who has thought deeply about what to do with the university degree he/she has just acquired will surely be happy for it.
It is said that "The great aim of education is not knowledge but action."
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by showafrica(m): 6:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Randy100:
This kinds of mother won't be existing in the nearest future.

New mothers are slayers, they even slay pass there daughters, they can sell there daughters, use the money slay.
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by Reallywant: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2019
THE SEASON IS HERE.
With capital as low as 15k,(PAY ON n DELIVERY ) you can start a plain and pattern material business and make huge profit.
��
Follow this link to
join

https:///IBtcsYq4rP2CaFCXe3AZR3

We are not money doublers, we do real business....
Goods arrive within 5 days (maximum) depending on your location.

You can buy wholesale or retail. Partner with us now.
We offer great quality fabrics, senator materials are available.
Join and you won't regret it ���
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by MNDY(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

That's why I believe it's who you mingle with. My friends are either working mothers, business mothers, single career people, etc I don't have any friend that fits into the category you mention. So I can also generalize from my own perspective that our ladies are all hardworking and responsible. It depends on what side we are looking at it from.

Please show me where I insulted you. When you quoted me, you didn't know how you sounded right. It's because you thought it was one of those ladies that you just bully and belittle with those false generalizations.

I am talking about the things happening around us, you are talking about friends.

It's very clear that it's actually getting worse because the good and bad ones among you defend and make excuses for it.
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by ImaIma1(f): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2019
MNDY:

I am talking about the things happening around us, you are talking about friends.

It's very clear that it's actually getting worse because the good and bad ones among you defend and make excuses for it.

These things happening around us are happening to people around us which includes friends, neighbours, etc. They are not happening in a vacuum or to spirit beings.

What you think or conclude is inconsequential and does not affect the real statistics and facts. It's only a pedestrian's musing.
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by pacespot(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2019
seangy4konji:
na d Mumu men ooo..i no gather join

You tell me if you are an employer and you are in a position to choose between a man and a woman for a job, you will choose the man over a woman? Stop telling me lies.

Most men in this world are a puzzy licker, Nigerian men are even worse. They might be pretending as if they care about other things than women in the beginning when they have nothing, but once they get into the position of economic opportunities and power, you will see this attribute starts sneaking in. Only a few remain themselves.

We are talking about Tasha and Mercy today as if there are no past BBNigeria winners who are men, how many endorsements have they won compared to what these two ladies already have?
Re: My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University by seangy4konji: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2019
pacespot:

You tell me if you are an employer and you are in a position to choose between a man and a woman for a job, you will choose the man over a woman? Stop telling me lies.

Most men in this world are a puzzy licker, Nigerian men are even worse. They might be pretending as if they care about other things than women in the beginning when they have nothing, but once they get into the position of economic opportunities and power, you will see this attribute starts sneaking in. Only a few remain themselves.

We are talking about Tasha and Mercy today as if there are no past BBNigeria winners who are men, how many endorsements have they won compared to what these two ladies already have?

No long talk..

Bros over hoes...

I will never leave my man behind. Hoes come and go.carry your your man along.he is your next person..I am no pusay licker.

Little money soonest spending,to ba lowo,jeki awon padi e jembe.

I respect bro code and what's good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

Loyal men over women.

I no be orobirin dori.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.