Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (20329 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Can We Pray Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2007
Thanks cgift for helping cool my temperature.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2007
What a warped respect: Respecting an ordinary man. But disrespecting a Prophet of God Allah
the Almighty. And also disrespecting the Almighty. Is this a sincere respect?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by OMUWUNMI: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
honestly me i no know o,but my friends tolded me that na because some of them{men and women} no dey wear pants and bra.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by cgift(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

honestly me i no know o,but my friends tolded me that na because some of them{men and women} no dey wear pants and bra.

I have been hearing this too oft. Is it actually true ? or perhaps supported also in the quran? haba! Why them dey exposure demsefs like this kwanugrin
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
olabowale:

What a warped respect: Respecting an ordinary man. But disrespecting a Prophet of God Allah
the Almighty. And also disrespecting the Almighty. Is this a sincere respect?

a "prophet" who killed,raped,looted and married a 6 year old baby is not a prophet in my books.
You can pray for his soul from now till eternity if he died wihout Christ,he is burning in hell.
You still have a chance
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
cgift:

I have been hearing this too oft. Is it actually true ? or perhaps supported also in the quran? haba! Why them dey exposure demsefs like this kwanu? grin

OSANOBUA!!!!!!!!!!
what does allah have against underwears?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
I wear Hum; Its a french under garment? Have you ever heard of it? And its not cheap.
Whats yours, Haines?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by GreyFox(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2007
You know its funny that Olabowale can't answer a simple question nor post a reply without launching a personal attack. That says a lot about his social (or should that be antisocial) frame of mind.

A while ago he embarked on a futile campaign to berate me, but now is guilty of the same thing he accused me of.

Double standards maybe?

It will help us, really help us understand Olabowale, if you refute the claims that the Prophet married a six year old.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Greyfox: If you need to know why Muslim men and women pray separately, you do not
assume what you do not know. You read the tafsir of the Qur'an. Let me direct you, since you
are making some money, I will hope that you are smart and can do some research: Google and
under it type Tafsir ibn Kathir. Then you will research where in the Qur'an that the law of
separation in prayer was commanded.

When the ignorants are claiming that it is because Muslims do not wear undergarments, then
I must respond as I did, just to let them know that they are not as sophisticated as they are
making us to belief. Not all of us wear haines or fruits of the loom, etc.

Look, I simply ask people to have a good research and have honest dialogue or debate.
Qur'an, is on like the Bible. Qur'an is revealed to just one man. The Bible to many. So in many,
as the adage, spoil the broth. For example, things are introduced in steps and gradual maturity to
the Muslims.

First the Muslims did not have to pray. then it was made compulsory for them to pray. At this time, it was
permissable at first to talk in the prayer. then it was abolished as they matured.

The separation of the sexes occurred because a man who used to come to the prayer to look at particular woman
who he had interest in pray. The woman will move to the front row and the man was always in the row behind her.

As she bent/bowed, he would look at her back. His heart will leave the prayer and always on her. It is as you still have
it in the Churches, today. The women in the church are in the front row, naked. The pastors comment about them, always.
How do you Hot Christians, who have no sexual restrictions sincerely cope? Please do not give me the spirit stuff. I have
a lot of Christians who could not keep their cloths on for long. You people need to copy the Muslims and see the difference!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Greyfox: Tell me if you knew how many children Abu Bakr had, if any after he embraced Islam?
Tell me when did he embrace Islam? Tell me how old was Aisha when her father became Muslim?

Then I will tell you the true age of Aisha, (ra). Whatever her age when she married my beloved
Muhammad (as), I have no problem with it. No Arab of his time had problem with it. How come it
became a choking issue to you, especially when you can not explain how your God came so low that
he became a fetus in a virgin womb, before he became a baby, that was before the became son of
man and later became a prophet and later became the lamb, and so on and so forth. You know where
am going with this? This is more of a flipflopper than a 99 cent bathroom/ swimming pool side rubber
flipfloppers!

John Kerry and Mickey Romney are better grounded that the flipflopping above!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by GreyFox(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2007
Actually my question was not about underwear, it was about the six year old.

Is your English that bad. I could get a Yoruba translation. and I could swear you have A.D.D

About naked Christians, I think we are more guilty of being OVER dressed. or haven't you ever heard of the "church dress" being the best.

Worried about exposure? I know its not in my denomination. And like I said because you go to the garage doesn't make you a car.

Arabs of that time you say, when last did you go to the North? 13 year olds are "oldish" brides. Remember I am a Kano person so its something I see everyday. Its not something has stopped, culture doesn't evolve very fast in Islamic dominated areas. You should know that.

Now about God becoming a man to save us.

Can you talk to an ant , he won't respond, imagine he is headed for fire. he will perish. You will need to speak the ants language and look like the ant so he understands what the hell you are saying.

Now God had sent messenger after messenger (even the Qur'an supports that), but like you have proved to us all, humans are hard to teach. So he sent his own Spirit (remember God has no limitations) to earth to be born, to feel what we feel, experience what we experience, and in that way teach us how to respond to challenges.

ever heard anyone say "what would Jesus do - WWJD"

and of course ultimately save us from our sins. then he conquered death by raising on the third day.

Simply amazing.

Now with that we can pray directly to GOD. No killing of rams, for ANY reason what so ever. his blood atoned for us.

Jesus is the lion and the lamb. The lion of the tribe of Judah, who by his new covenant has made me a co-heir. The lamb of God that took away my sins. the Good Shepherd who takes care of his sheep, my advocate who speaks on my behalf. I could go on all day giving you attributes. Its similar to have you have in jabar, rahim, karim. I took it for granted that you would at least know a few things but your weak argument and slack facts have fallen short of my expectations of you. too bad you are not a worthy adversary.

You can be a son a brother a friend and an annoyance all at the same time. I hope you understand that bit.

When I asked if it was true that Mohd married a six year old, what you should have done was to explain in clear terms what the history was, but no, your thick skull won't let you think. So what you are saying is that she was SIX but you are too ashamed to say it. huh?

It was have saved you the trouble of asking about Abubakar, you know the thing about the muslim holy book, its hard to get your hands on a copy without getting stoned if you are not a muslim. If you intend to clarify the issue, The floor is yours. if you can't I am afraid you will have to remain on the floor or I will put you down again and again.

now this dogon turainchi is lost on me, who are those guys anyway? plus what is that sentence supposed to mean. i am so sure you got the grammar wrong
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Greyfox: Dede nde iku, Iku nde dere. There, below are answers to your flukes.

Actually my question was not about underwear, it was about the six year old. (I answered your question. I posed many to guide you to a clear conclusion. I guessed you are concerned about my Yoruba English that missed the point. I wonder if you were sincere about your fortune. I know money and sometimes will wonder if some really have it, based on the intelligence scale. Especially when they say they make it in doing honest work.)

Is your English that bad. I could get a Yoruba translation. and I could swear you have A.D.D (You are right. Yet, all my clients are very satisfied with me. many are extremely rich. Super wealthy)

About naked Christians, I think we are more guilty of being OVER dressed. or haven't you ever heard of the "church dress" being the best. (I have been seduced by more Christians that I stopped paying attention. When in High School, it is the SU that i was more concerned about. In College, it is easy Lizzy. Have you ever heard that your Christian Outdoor revivals/crusades are the stumping grounds of people looking for cheap thrills? Do you know about the Cele of Nigeria? The house of almost , ? If the Christian women, and men are the most covered and underexposed in the world, then I am the President of Nigeria!

Worried about exposure? I know its not in my denomination. And like I said because you go to the garage doesn't make you a car. (If you are not a car, chances are that you are a mechanic/car repair man. You are almost the human face of a car. If you are in the car repair store, you must have business to do there. Otherwise you will be tagged a nuisance.

Arabs of that time you say, when last did you go to the North? 13 year olds are "oldish" brides. Remember I am a Kano person so its something I see everyday. Its not something has stopped, culture doesn't evolve very fast in Islamic dominated areas. You should know that. (I do not have to be in the N of Nigeria to learn. In USA, each state has its law that allow marriages. Some are as low as 15 or eve less. Yet, some family may even allow it at younger age. Some American marry, even in this day and age at 13.

Now about God becoming a man to save us. (Thats your mantra. It is not better than the Hindus. Except theirs are animals and human body parts.

Can you talk to an ant , (Solomon talked to an ants. Have you heard that people are now talking to animals, eg Monkeys and other primates? Go to zoos, you will see zookeepers talking to animals in many levels.

he won't respond, imagine he is headed for fire. he will perish. You will need to speak the ants language and look like the ant so he understands what the hell you are saying. (The animals do not have wills of their own like man. So your statement about them is incorrect.

Now God had sent messenger after messenger (even the Qur'an supports that), (You should be ashamed to quote Qur'an, a book you have no belief in to buttress your lame argument

but like you have proved to us all, humans are hard to teach. (It is in that light that you limit the power of forgiveness of God. The power of God to understand His own creations. He does not need to come to our level before He forgives nor to understand us. Afterall, He created us and Only He has the right to forgive, without anyone capable of challenging His decision.

So he sent his own Spirit (remember God has no limitations) to earth to be born, (You are so busted with your childish Christian explanation. Look you need to bottle it and sell it to your brethren. You do not have to package it or add anything to that snake oil. You though you have arrived now, then you will make few millions more. I am giving you free advise. Thats far out. The kindness in Islam is demostrated to you right there.

to feel what we feel, experience what we experience, and in that way teach us how to respond to challenges. (Yet most of the Christians failed and still failing now. It will also extend to the future. My question to you; who is to be believed; God the Almighty, or Jesus (who you just called the spirit of God, which means he is different and separate from God?

ever heard anyone say "what would Jesus do - WWJD" (Ever heard that Jesus Cried to God; My God my God why has thou forsaken me? Ever heard that God committed his spirit to the Hand of God? Ever heard that Jesus prayed to God to get the cup of his head? Ever heard Jesus say that the Will of God will be done. Ever heard the Lord's prayer? Who is kidding who? Come on!

and of course ultimately save us from our sins. then he conquered death by raising on the third day. (Rubbish. Yet there are many among the Christians who will be thrown into the lake of fire. How good and fulfilling is the sacrifice that can not truly cover the whole of Christendom? IT just did not make sense!

Simply amazing. (Amazing is your lies and deceitfulness.

Now with that we can pray directly to GOD. No killing of rams, for ANY reason what so ever. his blood atoned for us. (How could you pray to God directly, when you still have to go through Jesus the middleman? Stop the madness, greyfox.

Jesus is the lion and the lamb. (Lion and lamb can never coexist at the same time in Christian world. You know it and I know it. Another one of your lies.

The lion of the tribe of Judah, (Ithough that belongs to late Eli Selassie of Ethiopia? He and Jesus are sharing the title? Oh, yes, he died too, by firing squad. A terrible death, like hanging.

who by his new covenant has made me a co-heir. (Yet if you die in your state of present belief, you will definitely end up in Fire of Hell.

The lamb of God that took away my sins. (On one hand you said there is no need of lamb and animal sacrifice. immediately you went to lamb of God, which was killed. Please make up your mind!

the Good Shepherd who takes care of his sheep, my advocate who speaks on my behalf. I could go on all day giving you attributes. Its similar to have you have in jabar, rahim, karim. (Your kind is very rare. The biggest tall tales are told by small minds. Go on with your bad self.

I took it for granted that you would at least know a few things but your weak argument and slack facts have fallen short of my expectations of you. too bad you are not a worthy adversary. (I could never be your adversary. I am on NL to safeguard the hearts of the Muslims who may be seduced by your beautiful rendition of lies, but coated with what is seemingly pleasing to the eyes. In the final analysis, lie by any name is still a lie.

You can be a son a brother a friend and an annoyance all at the same time. I hope you understand that bit. (Unfortunately, even in your warped explanation, you can not be a boy and a girl at the same time. You can not be the father and mother at the same time. You can not be a sister and a brother at the same time. You can not be a commander and the subordinate soldier at the same time in the same unit. You know where am going with this?

When I asked if it was true that Mohd married a six year old, what you should have done was to explain in clear terms what the history was, but no, your thick skull won't let you think. So what you are saying is that she was SIX but you are too ashamed to say it. huh? (I admit my skull is thick. It is not the brittle state as yours and those who hold your view point. I am never ashamed of Muhammad. He married whoever Allah allowed him to marry, in whatever condition. I could easily use the same bad language as you are using. But first I will wait. I want to excite you to the point that when I respond to you in kind, I will be justified.

It was have saved you the trouble of asking about Abubakar, you know the thing about the Muslim holy book, its hard to get your hands on a copy without getting stoned if you are not a Muslim. (So they stone people on Computers? Wow. Nigeria is a bad place if it happen. At a million USD and counting, you should be able to buy yourself a computer. Unless you are more miserly than Ijebu people. Of course, it is the Ijebu of the olden days am talking about. I am trying to educate a big time Jahal here.

If you intend to clarify the issue, The floor is yours. if you can't I am afraid you will have to remain on the floor or I will put you down again and again. (To keep me on the floor, you have to become a Muslim first. Then its a brotherly thing. But why you are a disbeliever and can not clean yourself up properly, then you have embark on an impossibility. Go and read. Then come back.

now this dogon turainchi is lost on me, who are those guys anyway? plus what is that sentence supposed to mean. i am so sure you got the grammar wrong (Yes I got the grammar wrong, in the same way that you did not have the acumen to investigate anything. It shows. Got Milk?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by pilgrim1(f): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

I wear Hum; Its a french under garment? Have you ever heard of it? And its not cheap.
Whats yours, Haines?

I believe you. grin 'Hum' is a very interesting logo to wear, whether as an undergarment. . . or more popularly to fit the description of the Islamic terrorist organization by the same name, "HuM". Excerpt: "The group attacks Indian troops, civilians, and officials, as well as non-Muslim civilians in Kashmir".
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by babs787(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2007
@pilgrims

I believe you. 'Hum' is a very interesting logo to wear, whether as an undergarment. . . or more popularly to fit the description of the Islamic terrorist organization by the same name, "HuM". Excerpt: "The group attacks Indian troops, civilians, and officials, as well as non-Muslim civilians in Kashmir".

Do you read topics at all? Does the abofe has any relationship with the topic at hand. The great Maradona, always eager to deflect topic. grin
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by GreyFox(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2007
Seriously kid, you need to stop referring to my money, one would think you envy me or something and YOU wouldnt want that would you tongue

And who said I work? All I do is travel and sign papers. I stopped working ages ago, if this is work - then I am enjoying it. Honest or otherwise.

You know you just told us about your many girl friends right? Goes to show, you couldn't stand dirty muslim chics who tend to be without underwear. Look at who was telling us Christians have multiple partners. NAIRA LAND YOU DEY HEAR AM?

My God won't call a repentant sinner a nuisance when he comes in humility, I suppose the muslims in Bauchi thought the rest of the state was a nuisance so they went on rampage and decided to burn down the town.

Hmmm let me see, 13 year old huh? US of A hmm? Do tell, when were those law enacted? They may still be the law but explain to us why that clown was taken to jail for sanctioning "under aged" marriage in Utah. I know what you are going to say. Different states different laws. But please, show us a 13 year old bride in present day US. I am interested to see.

You are amazingly dim for someone that speaks english, Jesus was not reincarnated - he was incarnate period.

Yeah and a zoo keeper can tell a monkey to pass the ketchup, and also give him the sport section of his daily - Duh! You must be a new kind dumb.

You know I am tempted to go on but that would be a waste of productive time. Man! look at some of the replies, you just made reference to them and attempted what I would assume was something witty, but ended (for lack of a better expression) rather limp.

You didn't have to try refuting EVERYTHING I said, someone with the IQ of a potato chip would have known better.

Here is MY free advice. Pick your battles, you don't always have to try fighting especially when you are being plummeted .

Oh and my 6 year old neighbor said to tell you that you are verbose for man. Does your momma know you are spending this much time online? You know you need adult supervision for certain sites right?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2007
@Greyfox: I am no kid. Not to a 20 something year old anyway! And you ain't got real dough!

What you have is monopoly money. Part of one night joy right in Las Vegas, for some people!
You brought up your 1m and 52 emplyees anyway. So quit complaining!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2007
Here is MY free advice. Pick your battles, you don't always have to try fighting especially when you are being plummeted . (People who have real knowledge, especially, when their modus operandi is mo money, and still struggle to get to the top, they do not give free advise, to a potential Foe! The strategy to defeat enemy is to be battle ready. You wouldn't know anything about that, now? Would you? I am not fighting, son. I am responding to the liars and refuting them as appropriate. To be complacent, will wrongly give the impression of truth of what is actually false. In the style of King George, to have allow you and people like you to get away with your lies, which you will repeat, many times over, it may be taken as a fact, by some.

We must never let a mind be wasted, because a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thats the motto of United Negro College Funds.

Respond to the topic and stop showing off the too bits that you have! When you see wealth, you will know it!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by GreyFox(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2007
ROFLMAO

This goes to show I have b!#hch slapped your broke a$$$$ so bad you couldn't even refer to the topic and you are STILL talking about my money. Listen lad, STOP TALKING ABOUT MY SUCCESS, and focus on the lack of yours.

Now I don't consider you worthy enough to worry about so I will give you free advice, so maybe in time you will become wiser.

because you are not 20 something doesn't mean you are mature. Its a matter of the mind you see. I am sorry, if you did see you wouldn't sound the way you do now would you?

Schmuck!

(boy I am enjoying this, I could do this all year. Go on, say something else lets get it on)
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
@Greyfox: You have no money! Wallahi! Only small feed is what you have. But that is
off topic. Whats your relevant contribution to the topic? Thats what I want to know!

We will leave your unreliable fortune aside, unless you can write a check for 10 Million USD
or if you wish to do it in Euro, and and will not become a puper, after that, then we can talk.

If you can't, I want you to talk to your equal. Allah, the Almighty is the One Who can boost! You Greyfox,
needs to shut up! Egbe isu ko ni iyon!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by pilgrim1(f): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

Do you read topics at all? Does the abofe has any relationship with the topic at hand. The great Maradona, always eager to deflect topic. grin

@babs787,

Are you that dense? What has "HUM" got to do with the topic before olabowale began to vomit the same ribald low IQ that has become second nature to Muslims? Do you guys ever care to go to school and grow up at all? grin If this illiteracy is all you can boast of in Islam, good job I left in good time!
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by babs787(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2007
@pilgrim.1

@babs787,

Are you that dense?

Its a question and I am not

What has "HUM" got to do with the topic before olabowale began to vomit the same ribald low IQ that has become second nature to Muslims?

Must you respond to that knowing fully well, what the thread is all about?

Do you guys ever care to go to school and grow up at all?

Nonsense

If this illiteracy is all you can boast of in Islam, good job I left in good time!

If anyone desire a religion after Islam, it will never be accepted from him and he will be among the loser on that day. I dont want you to be among the loser hence my telling you that your conversion happened to your greatest mistake as far as religion is concerned.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by GreyFox(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2007
its amusing how (you insist rather intensely) your attempts to extort from me what you will never see.

What's my contribution to the topic? I asked a simple question - WAS MOH"grin A PEDOPHILE? and you said yes but his Arab brothers accepted this since rape and multiple sex partners was also a norm.

I am glad you know my money is off topic, I have been trying HARD to distract you from it, but to no avail. Even when you know its not an issue you still want some.

Now that's DENSE
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Greyfox: By Allah, you ain't got real and serious money! Maybe around little
petty traders, yes! But around movers and shakers, you do not! I hope you
understand.

I do not know where you live; if is in the USA, and you know anything about it,
because there are plenty of citizens, who do not know anything about the nature
of the governance of the USA. Each state has some form of autonomy, under
the republic; therefore, the law of concerning the age of consent is different, from
one state to another. Some state is as low as 14 years while the highest is 17
years!

I will not not tell which state is which. This is something you will have to find out yourself.
In Africa and indeed, the so called 3rd world and developing world, Asia, and eventhe south
and central Americas and the Caribbeans, there is no madness like what we have in the
West, about any standardised age of consent!

A person reaches puberty and if such a one is eager to be married, then I have no
problem with it. For example, African women are for the most part interested in older
men. I do not expect you to know anything about that because of your pattern of speech.
African women are more seasoned and equipped by upbring to handle marriage life than
the women in the West, who may just be too juvenile and truly immature and ill equipped,
even for several years more. Yet the women from the West may begin to engage in sex
earlier than the African woman. That is even in this present day!

Now take your back to the past, instead of the Jamie Foxx's back to the future of about
20 years ago; 1400 years ago, the standard of relationship is different that today. People
were not raised on Gerber foods. The case of Aisha of Muhammad, is different from the case
of your neighborhood girls, calling themselves women! God Almighty created Aisha for the
purpose that Aisha served. However, you are too naive to see the purpose, and you never
queried the purpose served by Mary the mother of Jesus! A young woman who became pregnant
at the end of her very first menstruation.

I ask you and those who have problem with Muhammad, to tell us if you know how old was Aisha
her father became a Muslim. Thats a very simple question. You can't even do that for your own knowledge.
While you are it, you should find out how soon did her father enter Islam, when Muhammad
received the very first 5 verses of the Qur'anic revelation. Thats where your answer lies.

You can also do yourself a favor by getting a profile of a pedophile from your local enforcement
agency, to know if Muhammad exhibit any trait of it! You need to get educated and do not
bury your head in the sand. My answer is that Muhammad is not a pedophile.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by cgift(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
Uncle Oli,

How come mo restricted you people to 4 wives when he took 22? He was selfish and had very serious issues with his libido right? What is happening? Why are you restrictedto four when Mo had 22? Can you do more than 4 Olabo?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by olabowale(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
@Cgift: Muhammad (as) only had 11, in his second marriage. But in his first marriage, it was One.
However she died. In time he remarried. The prophet was a special man. His actions were a
means of legislature for us. It is through his action, that i know that i can marry a divorce, widowed,
older, younger, Christian, Jew and more than woman. I can also remarry, and enjoy a married life
again, after the end of any.

Even though he was permitted more than me, at 11, a man who is rekless, yet a muslim, could easily
surpass the 11, in a short period of time! You do the calculation yourself. You ask if I can do more
than 4? The answer is yes, but not in one period of marriage. Muslims are not to marry with the
intention of devorcing. But devorce can occur, but it never should be predetermined even before going
into the Marriage. Anyone who does that is performing adultery, for as long as the marriage does
exist!

As for my own libido, I fast to curb it. You should, too. It is good for you.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by pilgrim1(f): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Its a question and I am not

I see. Perhaps you should have observed what I was responding to before assuming what you had no clues about.

babs787:

Must you respond to that knowing fully well, what the thread is all about?

Stop crying. He should have known from the onset what the thread was all about before posting off-topic replies. Please don't blame his error on me. cheesy Besides, what is biting you in my simple response? Is there any rule on the Forum that pilgrim.1 is debarred from posting replies to otiose remarks from Muslims who simply post without putting on their thinking caps? cheesy

babs787:

Nonsense

I hear. Body dey bite you since your 'LOST Torah and Injil' saga. grin

babs787:

If anyone desire a religion after Islam, it will never be accepted from him and he will be among the loser on that day. I don't want you to be among the loser hence my telling you that your conversion happened to your greatest mistake as far as religion is concerned.

Thank you for your concern, babs787. Thank you. However, my conversion from Islam happens to be the greatest thing that could ever have happened to my life - because anyone who truly believes and trusts in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour will never enter Hell fire. None whatsoever.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by babs787(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2007
@pilgrim.1

I hear. Body dey bite you since your 'LOST Torah and Injil' saga.

Far from that. You ignored the issues on the lost Torah and Injil I presented to you.

If you have not been deceiving yourself, the evidence I have been serving you (missing verses in some versions, later insertions of some verses, letters written by those that never saw Jesus during his time etc) and lastly I asked you to tell what the Torah and Injil contain but till now, you havent done that.

So let us use another method to get to the lost, corrupyted Torah and Injil

1. It is believed that God revealed Torah to Moses and please if that you still want to know if the Quran contain that, let me have what the Torah contain and when you are able to do that, we will go into the Quran and give you verses telling all you need to know about Moses.

2. It is also believed that God revealed Injil (Gospel) to Moses and please are you saying God revealed the book of Matthew to Revelation (including letters of Pual, Luke etc) to Jesus. Are you also saying that the NT is the same as the one revelaed to Jesus? What does the Injil contain.

Thank you for your concern, babs787. Thank you. However, my conversion from Islam happens to be the greatest thing that could ever have happened to my life - because anyone who truly believes and trusts in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour will never enter Hell fire. None whatsoever.

You have not been able to prove it to me that he was your saviour.
How could someone that couldnt save himself be your saviour?
He ran and never walked openly when le learnt that they wanted to kill him
he commanded his disciples to buy sword thinking that probsbly one or two soldier will come for his arrest butwhen he saw up to 500 soldeirs, he had to tell Peter to put his word back cos he was subdued.
How could he be your saviour when he begged his creator to save him from death.

He even prayed more than two times and that make me wonder how could God that knew what he wanted to do be begging himself not to allow his creation kill him.

In addition, he couldnt save himself from his creation but had to cry out that "my God, why thou forsaken me"

Lastly, Jesus died few hours to the time he was crucified after drinking vinegar that was having stimulating effect and supposed to give him strenght having forgotten that people have been undergoing the same crucifixion, crurifragium, crucifiction etc and spent up to three days before they could die and some would have their legs broken before they could die.

Sister, I am ready for you with the issue of Jesus being youre saviour.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2008
Obviously the devillived has posses the bitch thinking she can come into a sanctuary like that(Temple)=worship place.  And they would spk 4 God what he had already saidth forth."Oh god say coma as u are"<-Yeah right!!!Your god.!!But the main God in all his religions made for adressing him. They are all simililar same whole thing in different languages and may be different orders.  But the people miss that part in the Bible Where God Said"Dress moderately-Your figure should not be revealing to all man but to your love one. or BabyOsisi my come w/a different exscuse>>"Oh thats just in the old testament."""  Seems to me these are people who love to talk shit w/o knowing shit!!! at the worst those woman in the 2 pics could've put on sumthin like this and it will be ok.  Do u know why? Cover ur crack ur split u bitch babyOloshi. You make life sucks

Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by nossycheek(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2008
Hahahahaha

Na wao, babs787, na so you dey envy me reach wey you go copy my signature. Good! But one more thing, accept the lord Jesus as your lord and personal saviour and enjoy a world of bliss

@al Raheem

Na so so ikebe you dey fantasize about that's why you cant pray with them abi? What happen to self control? What is she suckles you, will you still desire her?
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2008
Think!! and In God's way-in big picture, and Ahead. present cleaniness for Life 4 us all.  So that way, your Man won't easily drift and be tempted by another woman with bigger and shapier ass than your own(So he can maintain his so Call Self Control) A higher chance of him staying within his Boundary You.  A large pop of Woman don't know much about man. Nor God.  Hence, Man have to worry about God, Devil, And Woman.  But most woman could careless but y'all sure love to act.  Though man or even little boys know your scripts.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by AlRaheem(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2008
So in all as Common Sense, if those same two unthinking dummies in the pictures would have kept even those same bottoms on. But a long enough shirt or whatever on top. There would be no problem. Don't u get it. well then keep disclosing your ass hole to the public.
Re: Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? by babs787(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
@noisycheeks
(Nwando tc)

Na wao, babs787, na so you dey envy me reach wey you go copy my signature. Good! But one more thing, accept the lord Jesus as your lord and personal saviour and enjoy a world of bliss.

I don't envy Kafir. I started using it before you could ever think of doing same. I have asked your folks question on Jesus being your saviour but no response yet and maybe you can do me proud by giving me where Jesus SAID THAT YOU SHOULD ACCEPT HIM AS PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR AND THAT ANYBODY THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT HIM AS SUCH WOULD BE DOOMED.So let me have it straight from Jesus' mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video / Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.