Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me (25044 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by ENGINEERG(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nigeria with serial bad leaders, okorocha with billion he had before he became governor, still stole money in govt...Nigeria is cursed

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Enwhen(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
How come everybody hates you in your state of origin if you are indeed a good man?

How?

Nobody hate him ...it's politics... The people are confused, if he moves to the PDP , they will worship him, just the way David Lion is being worship in Bayelsa today by APC... Nigerians are mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Afamed: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
If you had worked with the APC candidate in 2019 election, you probably might not have been facing this scandals. You deserve more than this as you worked against the APC candidate in Imo state
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by joshuanwankwo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
not my problem
no comment
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Anyigabogiego: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Forget About this Government let's make Good Money Together.
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
So we now have gomina bullying cheesy
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by anonimi: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
pickatyou:
As if you didn't do worse.

Meanwhile below are the seven virgins the BMC zombies will be entitled to when they die, you guys can start your sharing formula now

grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Godhatesodomy: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by inyenejo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hahahahahaha Okoroausa how market nah�������������
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Enwhen(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Arrange your own meeting
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by mercyviv(f): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please who did this to us in Nigeria? Smh
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Monday60655(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
But you end up not mentioning any abusive word(s) used by the accused.
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by able20(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
maestroferdi:
A man who should be in jail is talking about abuse...
Na so.
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by dklex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
if they Abuse you, abuse your own back biko. abi dey don take your mouth off ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by odomanis: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pubichairs:
Ihedioha till now is still crying

If you know what Okorocha did to Imo,you will still be crying for Imo unless you hate Imo with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Egbesu1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Idiot I just arrived orlu in IMO state from ideato your village or local government, they need to beat you to death not insult u, you are a big mistake to have govern a state. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Pubichairs(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
odomanis:

If you know what Okorocha did to Imo,you will still be crying for Imo unless you hate Imo with passion.
do u stay in owerri? If yes..then I reserve my comment

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Nwaonyishi69: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Coldie:
If u listen to Ihedioha talk about Rocha's u would think IMO state was like London before Rocha's entered.

That was how He said Rocha's stole over 1trillion naira as governor.

Does IMO have that kind of money?
Take it or leave it this product of broken condom, rocha's okoroawusa, set IMO state back by a generation because of his lawlessness, greed and very poor IQ. He should be called the shameless goat that he represented.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Mrexcell(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
GistWorld:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ihedioha-assembled-pdp-chieftains-to-abuse-me-okorocha/amp/

Rochas deserves all the abuse and insults he is currently getting his 8yrs governance style in imo state brought embarrassment to not only the good people of imo state but to the whole Igbo nation in general a man like rochas should be banned from any political office in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by discusant: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
GistWorld:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ihedioha-assembled-pdp-chieftains-to-abuse-me-okorocha/amp/

Most corrupt ex governor still hiding behind president Buhari and APC as a shield.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by discusant: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
How come everybody hates you in your state of origin if you are indeed a good man?

How?

As governor, Okorocha hated his constituency he represents now in the Senate, in the constituency, he only built roads that lead to his village from Owerri. He venomously ravaged the only govt establishment - teaching hospital - in the constituency, the present governor has to come immediately to rescue the hospital,
He reduced the urban towns in his constituency to rural status, told the people to come to settle in the state capital where he said he was building mega city.
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Abagworo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
To make a reasonable assessment of Okorocha kindly follow this thread from page 1 to over 500 and you can tell if he did well or not. On another note it can be observed on same thread that development suddenly ceased since May this year and rather destruction of Okorocha's projects has been the top priority. PDP is not an evil you should wish your worst enemy.

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Balogunodua(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
pickatyou:

Meanwhile below are the seven virgins the BMC zombies will be entitled to when they die, you guys can start your sharing formula now
grin
pickatyou:

Hate speech
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Dikegodspower(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:

How?

don't mind the fool
we have retired him from IMO.
he will only be talking from the north(abuja)
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Dikegodspower(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
okoroawusa is a confused senator
we imolites unanimously gave gov ihedioha our mandate...
okorocha should focus on reconciling with imolites,than this hate speech...we can't take it again from him

1 Like

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:

How?
Do you now see the benefits of rejecting sai dullardism? grin

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Divinehenrich(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't think that you are from Imo state or visited some places in Imo in the last two years. Even Okorocha closest neighbours in his home hate him so much because of his greediness. Okorocha is a very wicked, greedy & selfish person. That man reign in Imo state is a complete disaster.
Enwhen:

Nobody hate him ...it's politics... The people are confused, if he moves to the PDP , they will worship him, just the way David Lion is being worship in Bayelsa today by APC... Nigerians are mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.