Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products (35460 Views)

LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products / Lagos State Government Seals Warehouse For Repackaging Expired Products / Lagos Seals Illegal Traditional Medicine Facilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by sylve11: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2019
cool
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by milkyworld(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Game over...
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by yusluvad(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
This is indeed a good move.
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by centilad(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Watch out for everything from afar, so something doesn't enter your eyes.
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by newoffer: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
officialJP:
Come my area dem many
... Which Area be that... Please save the citizen by telling where u feel they sell expired good
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by aimuan(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2019
laplace19:
My brother's wife's shop in Enugu was at the verge of being sealed off by them on 29th November and to be taken to court today, but she paid 100k after bargaining from 250k that they asked for.... they found two expired coca cola drink in her small supermarket store....
i hope she has taken off the expired ones? We should learn how to start doing things right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by ubcandid(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Onyeobodoboolu1:
Forget About this Government.
Let's make good money Together.
destroy bet9ja or destroy your account? You want to run forward with your back. That is exactly what you're doing.
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by valarmorghulis: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2019
tiswell:
Hope it's not a witch-hunt
Oga there's nothing like witch hunt, nobody can close ur business if are not guilty

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by lagdmark(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2019
tiswell:
Hope it's not a witch-hunt
Supermarkt belongs to one Ambode boy
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Renforce:
That it has expired doesn't mean its POISON!

So they shouldn't lock it?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2019
They asked for it. Now they've gotten it. The supermarket should enjoy the worst they asked from the Lagos State government
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2019
this is interesting because expiry is a controversial subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1rZAT2GtmI

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/confused-date-labels-packaged-foods

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/05/23/fda-wants-food-expiration-dates-standardized-best-if-used-by/3771850002/

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/sell-and-best-dates-food-are-basically-made-hard-get-rid-180950304/

best by dates for food do not mean teh food is unfit for consumption after these dates. food is fine long after expiry date

i personally buy food from shoprite that is close to expiry dates [i am cheap like that - bite me tongue] . they put them in clearance aisles

however, the problem is in supermarkets repackaging and over writing dates. that is fraud.
there is also the risk that they will actually bring in condemned or scrapped items. this is , after all, nigeria, where people recover and resell items intended for disposal
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by AnanseK(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Renforce:
That it has expired doesn't mean its POISON!

Yes, some of the times
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by SenecaTheYonger: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2019
NoGender:
Hah!!
Make them bring am come!!

The nutrients in expired goods is good for the body.

Especially those ones that their best before is already like thirteen months late.

Chop am like this your belle bloat every where stew.
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by officialJP(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2019
newoffer:
... Which Area be that... Please save the citizen by telling where u feel they sell expired good
sorry i forgot to put niger, I mean Nigeria?(niger-area) grin grin
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by SOFTENGR: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2019
I hope they will also tell us when it is reopened.
I believe money will not change hands.
We're watching
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by midnighter(f): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2019
NoGender:
Hah!!
Make them bring am come!!

The nutrients in expired goods is good for the body.

Especially those ones that their best before is already like thirteen months late.

Chop am like this your belle bloat every where stew.

Lol remind us never to collect biscuit from you before we get poisoned

I guess if we attend your wedding we would be saving money on our own burial too smh
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by ceejay80s(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2019
There was time I reported expired condoms and it never made front page..

https://www.nairaland.com/5246198/expired-condoms-still-being-sold

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by Crownjew: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
with all the money you are making from your supermarket price, you still want to kill people with expired products. This is a direct result of greed.
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
ornicus:
useless spambot

abeg aunty domiique , egbon mynd 44, bros lalasiclala help me get my post released

Which post?
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
dominique:

Which post?

It’s in this thread. Two or three posts up

https://www.nairaland.com/5559947/lagos-seals-big-boss-supermarket/1#84551429

After this one
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by AlphaStyles(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Abeg make Dem bring the expired products come my side make I select carry watin i wan carry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by cornoil(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Your brother’s wife shop in Enugu sealed up by a Lagos State Agency? Make you fear God nah

laplace19:
My brother's wife's shop in Enugu was at the verge of being sealed off by them on 29th November and to be taken to court today, but she paid 100k after bargaining from 250k that they asked for.... they found two expired coca cola drink in her small supermarket store....
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by Hoodbilonia: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Even when im drunk. My brother i still dey check bottle,forget blue light,green light, nothing like u use your eyes see am.
I have once bought cream soda,it was 5 days later i realised it had expired months ago and i had already emptied 3bottlesaready.
I no send. My own money. I must drink am
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by bigiyaro(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
what of expired politicians?
Re: Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products by Charly68: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Top Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Bra Day 2019: What It Is And How To Get Involved / 2 Indian Doctors Arguing During Operation, Video Goes Viral / Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.