Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List (1177 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by Jayfizzy: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Lawmaker and CEO of NairaBet, Akin Alabi has shared a list his nine-year-old son gave to him which contains his nine demands for Christmas.

The lawmaker, who represents Egbeda/Ona-Ara Federal Constituency of Oyo State at the House of Representatives, shared the list with his Twitter followers.

The lawmaker, who represents Egbeda/Ona-Ara Federal Constituency of Oyo State at the House of Representatives, shared the list with his Twitter followers.

Alabi captioned:

“My 9 year old boy’s Christmas list.” with a smiling emoji.”

See the list below:

1. 100K naira
2. Laptop (two please)
3. Camping equipment
4. I-Phone
5. Roblox jailbreak museum toy set
6. Roblox t-shirt
7. Roblox jeans
8. Roblox sword (toy)
9. credit card with the pin “0000” (savings account)

https://www.kinlitemedia.com/2019/12/akin-alabi-shares-his-9-year-old-sons.html?m=1

Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by dawnomike(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2019
He tried for his age...
Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by Birdeyeview: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2019
with this kind of handwritting
he's already materialistic at this age... exactly what you get when you are born with a silver spoon and gold bowl.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by SEGLIZ: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2019
he don happen!?
who do I present my list to?
Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by Ishilove: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2019
If you ask him what he wants to do with 100k, don't be surprised if he says 'bicycle' and 'sweet'.

At his age I wanted 20 naira for a dress, 'fine shoe' and a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2019
Roblox ke? When there is Minecraft and fortnite?
Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by chii8(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
A nine year old with that horrible and untidy writing? And if you hear the amount of money his school fee is ehn?(he has even started abbreviating thousand to 'k' sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:
with this kind of handwritting

he's already materialistic at this age...
exactly what you get when you are born with a silver spoon and gold bowl.

Not necessarily true. There are different kinds of rich people, the flashy ones and the others. wink
Compare Bill Gates to Kayne West. See the difference?
Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
chii8:
A nine year old with that horrible and untidy writing? And if you hear the amount of money his school fee is ehn?(he has even started abbreviating thousand to 'k' sef

Very normal for a boy at his age.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by ireneidiva(f): 5:14am On Dec 03, 2019
chii8:
It is always easy to criticize other people's children, right?
Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Ishilove:
If you ask him what he wants to do with 100k, don't be surprised if he says 'bicycle' and 'sweet'.

You know nothing Jon snow.

Roblox is free to play or should we say free to install.
Then you enter the micro transaction cash grab.

I didn't even realize this was naira bet ceo

Once the kid gets those laptops, someone needs to hack into them so they constantly spam bet naija ads

Gambling is the Crack of the south west
Re: Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List by SirWhiteFish: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2019
kiss
Ishilove:

turns out life has a different path for everyone... I like the kid "he is a Man of large appetite"

I wish i could get a washing machine for my laundary shop too....

(1) (Reply)

Is This Updated Cost Of Living In Lagos (Food, Housing And Transport) Accurate? / Man Sues To Have Fiancee's Last Name / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.