Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' (79487 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
lexy2014:

U are just being emotional with all this ur "until rape comes to your home", "I guess u have never dated a rape victim before or maybe had a close person it happened to". Is that how to buttress ur point? U don't even have anything rational to say apart from all these petty childish comments. If u don't have d stomach, d emotional & mental resilience to engage in a conversation, then stay on d sidelines and read comments

I couldn't read.

Till it comes close to home.

Have a great day.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alex09:
oooooooooooh! dnt mind me jare. So what does it has to do with jare

Rape.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Seventy7kings:
may be you should stop believing everything you see on internet until you have a solid prove.

U mean solid proof like the video of the rape? cheesy
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Codes151(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who ever blurred this rapists face, it shall not be well with u

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Codes151(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na my friend self in Facebook o!!!

Jesu
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I couldn't read.

Have a great day.

U couldn't read and u are giving emotional responses grin cheesy thumbs up. Its obvious that what u said u couldn't read struck a chord
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Seventy7kings: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean solid proof like the video of the rape? cheesy
no be only video, na audio. If the claim of your type based on what you merely read is reasonable or relevant, there won't be NPF let alone investigation, but since no sane person will jump into conclusion without investigation(proper), your claim remains irrelevant.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Seventy7kings: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I couldn't read.

Have a great day.
if you were charged for defamation now, what evidence would you present to back your claim that the person is a rapist? Hope you wouldn't start saying "some people confirmed it on twitter and Nairaland". Lol... I pity you
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Justpd: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
The truth is that it is only habitual for women to play the victim...it will surprise u to know that nothing of such actually happened, this might be her own way of getting back at the guy for maybe dumping her or refusing to grant a request made by her.

We have seen it all, them busola dakolo's, and Stephanie otobo's ..if u really had a case u should be in court and not on twitter.

You and over 100 idiots that liked this comment are all mad

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Seventy7kings:
if you were charged for defamation now, what evidence would you present to back your claim that the person is a rapist? Hope you wouldn't start saying "some people confirmed it on twitter and Nairaland". Lol... I pity you

Till it comes close to home, U will stop asking for video evidence of the rape.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Seventy7kings: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Till it comes close to home, U will stop asking for video evidence of the rape.
yeah, till it comes closer to home, you will realise there should be investigation and stop jumping into conclusion based on 'hearsays'

p.s: I never asked for the video. Check dictionary for the meaning of investigation. Investigation doesn't mean video. Thanks
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by cassyrooy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Then I will tell them that i never raped u, that we are gay lovers.
I just realized I shouldn't have obliged you with my first response.

Consider this second one as a bonus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Legendguru: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Let me see your face I will know if you are truly one and not another busola dakolo
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
cassyrooy:
I just realized I shouldn't have obliged you with my first response.

Consider this second one as a bonus.

U have seen how they get free from rape?

They claim that the girl na their babe.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by showafrica(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2019
TissuePaper:
The truth is that it is only habitual for women to play the victim...it will surprise u to know that nothing of such actually happened, this might be her own way of getting back at the guy for maybe dumping her or refusing to grant a request made by her.

We have seen it all, them busola dakolo's, and Stephanie otobo's ..if u really had a case u should be in court and not on twitter.

The guy might be evil but of all ur coursmate to borrow book na guy man you prefer to borrow book from. Somethings dont add up

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by marciarogs(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Chimastat: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anita Ada Ndekwu this is very Bad to blackmail Emeka, your best lover, deep down in your heart you know this guy loved you to the extent that you where using him, the guy met with you in your 100level and was totally in love with you, have you forgotten how you will tell us that lets see when you call Emeka he must rush and come, we laughed and said its a lie, you then called with a pity voice saying you was stranded and wasnt okay that he should come and pick you! I was there just in 5min he was present, that day i knew this guy loved u so much!! I remember you came all the way from Ugwashi ukwu every friday then go Saturday evening or Sunday morning. As at that time when ever you come you usually stay with a guy called Meschak, but later you felt secured with Emeka and started sleeping in his house! imagine how you stayed in his place through out first semester, and nothing happened, he had a serious feelings for you and would always need my advice on how to win your heart. However this same Emeka you are now accusing never disturbed you through out your first semester, when you visit him, he will cook for you, take you out, you know this guy loved you so much, even as he complained that after first semester you visited your boyfriend at PH working with MTN! But he said he stiil love you, have you forgotten when you came back 2nd semester, you continued visiting him, sleeping in his house and nothing happened, you will even tell him that you PH boyfriend is coming, same Emeka will go and book an hotel for you! one week you are, the next week you came back! Everything Emeka had for you was love, he always ready to do anything for you, he will come to me complain how you treat him but if you need money you come sweet! it was that same 2nd semester you got a house at Youth Catholic Church, which was after the university very far from the town, you will call him that you want to come out with you friend, same Emeka will rush down to me and i will loan him 10k, he will chatter 2 bikes plus his making it 3, down to your hostel to pick you and your friend, this same guy have gone to market for you under rain and on so many occasions just because you lived inside the village and couldn't come to the town! meanwhile all this while you still visit you PH MTN boyfriend then come back to him telling him how you and your boyfriend had sex and so many style. Emeka will always confide in me so i can persuade him and for one day he never stopped loving you until after the 2nd semester he wasnt into you again, and didnt really communicate with you based on how you have been treating him, Anita have you forgotten how you tell Emeka that you had so much sex with your MTN guy? i am not happy what you did, I know you are not like this but someone must have instigated this, Anita you later discovered Emeka wasn't paying much attention to you again, and you promise to come to his place and you both will sex and do everything! meanwhile the guy didn't know you was still a virgin, and all the while you keep telln him how you slept with you PH boyfriend when you guys are on same bed, using your words that you are tired? He will leave you, Emeka is very emotional so he always confide on telling us is course mate things going on between you both. however that faithful day you came to his place, you called that he was coming, and he asked what you will eat, and you said rice? He told you he will leave his room door open in case you didnt meet him. and so you got there and didn't see him behold rain started! this same Emeka was wet came in with dinner, you both ate played, laughed and then later he started kissing you, and romancing you, as someone that never knew you was a virgin, he wanted to finger you, and deep his hand inside you, only for you to scream!! he was confused so he called his flat mate and the caretaker they thought it was a rape, but it was you who told them his your boyfriend, Anita what did you gain by what you did? after all incident this same Emeka took care of you, you still stayed in his house and he spent on you pet you and was asking you why have you been lying since, that you should have told him you was a virgin! you guys continued you relationship, even the Ifeanyichuwkwu aka Second Son who made negative comment against Emeka was there when she agreed and accepted that Emeka was her boyfriend! I mean this could happen to anything body. 2009 past and I was still seeing you and him, he even told me how he visited your home town Ugwashi and slept 3 days while you mom and gran ma was there, you really need to put things in other, because you know deep down that after tht incident you continued dating him, Emeka told me even after that incident you traveled straight to PH and later came back 2010. He said the first time you both had sex was the day you all went for a course mates jnr brothers burial at Onitsha, after the burial, you followed Emeka to his house, you slept over and you seduced him and you both had sex! secondly you came with you legs after Mesharks birthday party to the same Emekas house and slept over and you did same thing seduced him nd the next morning he went to drop you off, even Nnamdi our course mate was aware!! Ada seriously who ever gave you the instinct to do this to Emeka I swear it was a wrong move you made? Abi this same guy never hesitating sending funds to you, this guy will borrow loan just for you, I mean you didn't do well and who ever that must have given this idea and you follow, whats your gain now since 2019. now you have spoilt his image abi!! have you forgotten you called him July 2019 crying that you are sorry and no one wants to marry you, meanwhile he picked interest and said he would marry you, but your waywardness and your lavish style made you not come to his gran mothers burial tht was just 30min away from you and yet you never show up asking him to come and pick you, finally he said he cant continue with you, then you have to cook up this story chiaachiaa Women, i swear Anita even as it is now Emeka stll loves you, you had you fault because you have been lying even he later got to know your surname Ndekwu wasn't your surname, have you forgotten how you asked if he could hack a Bank account for you? it was your fault that you didn't tell Emeka you was a virgin, search you heart, and if you dont lets live everything to GOD. Theres a girl who betrayed same Emeka he followed from lagos down to the east and yet he never revenge or post anything, Anita seriously people are abusing this guy his picture has gone round the world, expect he wasnt good to you and your Mom Mrs Shirley! Anita I know your mom gave birth to you out of weddlock and now you are trying to use Emeka as escape goat for what he didn't intentionally did! what goes around will surly come around! I ADVISE YOU TURN DOWN THIS CASE before its too late, you have already caused damages in his family knowing he lost his only brother 2017 and his gran mom 2019 chia women!!! no p! we all will die one day lol, judgment day must surly come.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Chimastat: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anita Ada Ndekwu this is very Bad to blackmail Emeka, your best lover, deep down in your heart you know this guy loved you to the extent that you where using him, the guy met with you in your 100level and was totally in love with you, have you forgotten how you will tell us that lets see when you call Emeka he must rush and come, we laughed and said its a lie, you then called with a pity voice saying you was stranded and wasnt okay that he should come and pick you! I was there just in 5min he was present, that day i knew this guy loved u so much!! I remember you came all the way from Ugwashi ukwu every friday then go Saturday evening or Sunday morning. As at that time when ever you come you usually stay with a guy called Meschak, but later you felt secured with Emeka and started sleeping in his house! imagine how you stayed in his place through out first semester, and nothing happened, he had a serious feelings for you and would always need my advice on how to win your heart. However this same Emeka you are now accusing never disturbed you through out your first semester, when you visit him, he will cook for you, take you out, you know this guy loved you so much, even as he complained that after first semester you visited your boyfriend at PH working with MTN! But he said he stiil love you, have you forgotten when you came back 2nd semester, you continued visiting him, sleeping in his house and nothing happened, you will even tell him that you PH boyfriend is coming, same Emeka will go and book an hotel for you! one week you are, the next week you came back! Everything Emeka had for you was love, he always ready to do anything for you, he will come to me complain how you treat him but if you need money you come sweet! it was that same 2nd semester you got a house at Youth Catholic Church, which was after the university very far from the town, you will call him that you want to come out with you friend, same Emeka will rush down to me and i will loan him 10k, he will chatter 2 bikes plus his making it 3, down to your hostel to pick you and your friend, this same guy have gone to market for you under rain and on so many occasions just because you lived inside the village and couldn't come to the town! meanwhile all this while you still visit you PH MTN boyfriend then come back to him telling him how you and your boyfriend had sex and so many style. Emeka will always confide in me so i can persuade him and for one day he never stopped loving you until after the 2nd semester he wasnt into you again, and didnt really communicate with you based on how you have been treating him, Anita have you forgotten how you tell Emeka that you had so much sex with your MTN guy? i am not happy what you did, I know you are not like this but someone must have instigated this, Anita you later discovered Emeka wasn't paying much attention to you again, and you promise to come to his place and you both will sex and do everything! meanwhile the guy didn't know you was still a virgin, and all the while you keep telln him how you slept with you PH boyfriend when you guys are on same bed, using your words that you are tired? He will leave you, Emeka is very emotional so he always confide on telling us is course mate things going on between you both. however that faithful day you came to his place, you called that he was coming, and he asked what you will eat, and you said rice? He told you he will leave his room door open in case you didnt meet him. and so you got there and didn't see him behold rain started! this same Emeka was wet came in with dinner, you both ate played, laughed and then later he started kissing you, and romancing you, as someone that never knew you was a virgin, he wanted to finger you, and deep his hand inside you, only for you to scream!! he was confused so he called his flat mate and the caretaker they thought it was a rape, but it was you who told them his your boyfriend, Anita what did you gain by what you did? after all incident this same Emeka took care of you, you still stayed in his house and he spent on you pet you and was asking you why have you been lying since, that you should have told him you was a virgin! you guys continued you relationship, even the Ifeanyichuwkwu aka Second Son who made negative comment against Emeka was there when she agreed and accepted that Emeka was her boyfriend! I mean this could happen to anything body. 2009 past and I was still seeing you and him, he even told me how he visited your home town Ugwashi and slept 3 days while you mom and gran ma was there, you really need to put things in other, because you know deep down that after tht incident you continued dating him, Emeka told me even after that incident you traveled straight to PH and later came back 2010. He said the first time you both had sex was the day you all went for a course mates jnr brothers burial at Onitsha, after the burial, you followed Emeka to his house, you slept over and you seduced him and you both had sex! secondly you came with you legs after Mesharks birthday party to the same Emekas house and slept over and you did same thing seduced him nd the next morning he went to drop you off, even Nnamdi our course mate was aware!! Ada seriously who ever gave you the instinct to do this to Emeka I swear it was a wrong move you made? Abi this same guy never hesitating sending funds to you, this guy will borrow loan just for you, I mean you didn't do well and who ever that must have given this idea and you follow, whats your gain now since 2019. now you have spoilt his image abi!! have you forgotten you called him July 2019 crying that you are sorry and no one wants to marry you, meanwhile he picked interest and said he would marry you, but your waywardness and your lavish style made you not come to his gran mothers burial tht was just 30min away from you and yet you never show up asking him to come and pick you, finally he said he cant continue with you, then you have to cook up this story chiaachiaa Women, i swear Anita even as it is now Emeka stll loves you, you had you fault because you have been lying even he later got to know your surname Ndekwu wasn't your surname, have you forgotten how you asked if he could hack a Bank account for you? it was your fault that you didn't tell Emeka you was a virgin, search you heart, and if you dont lets live everything to GOD. Theres a girl who betrayed same Emeka he followed from lagos down to the east and yet he never revenge or post anything, Anita seriously people are abusing this guy his picture has gone round the world, expect he wasnt good to you and your Mom Mrs Shirley! Anita I know your mom gave birth to you out of weddlock and now you are trying to use Emeka as escape goat for what he didn't intentionally did! what goes around will surly come around! I ADVISE YOU TURN DOWN THIS CASE before its too late, you have already caused damages in his family knowing he lost his only brother 2017 and his gran mom 2019 chia women!!! no p! we all will die one day lol, judgment day must surly come

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by komzy589(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Did you not read the input by witnesses attesting to her story? there's even one on this same thread verifying that the guy in question is a well known druggie and maniac. But apologists like yourself will always defend rapists because it's what you do to ladies. People like you end up with diseases that render them impotent in middle age because karma is waiting for vengeance. Continue
As u rightly stated she has witnesses and enough evidence to prosecute this guy, not on social media but in court for God's sake. Ain't u surprised that she's not doing that! Instead u re being sympathetic because she's intriguing and entertaining u with an emotional story.
It is because of gullible people like u that ladies come out with such lies on the internet.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by loswhite(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u a rapist?

Do u know about rape well enough?

Do u know Anambra well enough?

Stop making excuses to support rape pls
idiot advice your daughter's to sleep in a man's House because of rain.... Whenever some ppl hear rape they just loose their thinking ability
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Chimastat: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Emeka is not a rapist! My fellow women organization and my fellow citizens this has gone so much about Emeka, seriously it’s Bad what Anita did, because all Anita’s course mates knows both of them dated seriously! Even the said Emeka have slept in there Village house! Why do most of our beautiful girls blackmail there past lovers? You had an affair with him since 2009/2010 then you came 2019 to blackmail him just because he refused to marry you this is too bad! Please the public let’s not be too fast to conclude, remember we have had rape cases this year and all turned out to be lies! Even that of both Pastors, Davido etc. I personally know about Anita and Emeka seriously am not just happy because Emeka tells me how he feels about Anita all the time but she uses him as an option or any time she needs
Money! We shouldn’t be in a haste to jump into any conclusions!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.