Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' (79538 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by CAPSLOCKED: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Martinez39:
So there is no possibility that these neighbours were made up and the chats were cleverly orchestrated? So in this Nigeria, given how egregious and disdainful rape is seen, neighbours would really beg a rape victim to pardon a rapist? A country where someone accused of rape is condemned as guilty by the majority as we saw in the case of Fatoyinbo. Abegi!

Let her go to the police. What is the "rape victim" looking for on social media (instead of going to the police) if it is not utilise the stupidity and sentiments of the overwhelming majority to tarnish someone's image and life?

Have you seen these hospital documents? Are you sure these documents exist or you believe they exist because she said so? SMH. How do you know her vagina was truly stitched? Where you there? Chimamanda Adichies' novel Half of a Yellow Sun mentions real places and real events like the Biafran war. Does this means that the story of that novel wasn't fictitious? Is it impossible for someone to mention real places in a made up story? SMH

You are dangerous fool of prodigious proportion. I have no time to waste further on someone like you. Rot in your stupidity.

CORRECT GUY. I'M ENJOYING YOUR DISHES. �

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
stevmatt:

Apostle Paul must hear of this

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Seventy7kings:
no. Any other questions?

Then stop sounding like one.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

CORRECT GUY. I'M ENJOYING YOUR DISHES. �
Don't mind all these simpletons whose mothers ignored natural breast milk for impure processed milk manufactured at the road side.

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Normal rapist talk.
rapist always call other people rapist, thats how they do, expecially you

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
lexy2014:

All d epistle she wrote what do u call it? Is it not "talking about"? I don't think u read my comment properly neither did u understand what I wrote because I don't c how all these things u wrote relates to what I wrote.

Based on d fact that d story said that there were several witnesses and credible evidence at d scene, I don't c y d lady didn't report (not talk about) d issue to d school authorities. U are talking about something entirely different

U will not understand any part of the epistle until rape comes close to ur home.

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Mizwisdom(f): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

Now its either your brain was raped also or you didnt read my comment

look maddam snowflakes slayqueen , if you like call me a rapist, rapist apoligist, victim shamer or any other trash i personally dont care this is a credible story to me, some other cheap horrible blackmailers nonsense story that got striked out of court doesnt in anyway move me,,, if your son that you trained with the odds job you are doing in US was accused of by a bitter lady yet no neighbor heard the strugle or she never resisted please charge your son first so we can know you aint infected with pull man down syndrome because of few men in your life that your negativity attracted

you are just as guilty as the person forcing dick into a lady if you also go about accussing all men of rape if they simply decide to ask logical questions, atleast if your child got accused of shoplifting because she is black you wont just accept without asking for proper clarification

Did you not read the input by witnesses attesting to her story? there's even one on this same thread verifying that the guy in question is a well known druggie and maniac. But apologists like yourself will always defend rapists because it's what you do to ladies. People like you end up with diseases that render them impotent in middle age because karma is waiting for vengeance. Continue

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by itsme01: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Did you not read the input by witnesses attesting to her story? there's even one on this same thread verifying that the guy in question is a well known druggie and maniac. But apologists like yourself will always defend rapists because it's what you do to ladies. People like you end up with diseases that render them impotent in middle age because karma is waiting for vengeance. Continue

why cant you endeavour to read my first comment on the first page the one the cococandy lady qouted and offer the apology for this your goofy comment or do you want me to quote it?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by William5432: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Conceptalumi:
#emekatherapist. not therapist, it is emeka the rapist. how do rapist enjoy it, a struggled sex no intimacy. say no to rape

See your head!

You don conclude and create a hash tag already.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by CAPSLOCKED: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Mark this...Any Nigerian woman who comes out publicly that she was raped was actually raped, she can never be lying.

YES. YOU'RE VERY CORRECT. WOMEN CAN NEVER LIE ABOUT RAPE.
MARTINEZ39 YOU HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ONCE WOMEN SAY THESE THINGS, THEY CAN NEVER BE WRONG, AND SHOULD NEVER BE DISPUTED.

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Seventy7kings: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Then stop sounding like one.
may be you should stop believing everything you see on internet until you have a solid prove.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by itsme01: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Now this is a rape story i find credible... there was violence, act of intimidation and witnesses

this is line two of my Comment so if you dont apologize the curse is for your family husband and children as you charge karma so mote it be

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

The ladies are the ones slacking. I wonder why Nigerian ladies can't match their men in wickedness. I sabi laugh well well o. People no know say na my wickedness I dey dilute with that laugh. This boy that ordinary 50k go delete am from the earth. I will be there to watch his final moments for my peace of mind grin grin

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Alex09(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

This has nothing to do with wealth
oooooooooooh! dnt mind me jare. So what does it has to do with jare
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Mizwisdom(f): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Martinez39:
The story is probably made up. cheesy In this country where people will tear you apart if you were accused of rape without evidence (just like in the case of Fatoyinbo), you really think neighbours will plead with a brutalised female rape victim to pardon her abuser? A rapist for that matter.

I'm still trying to figure out why she didn't do the needful. I am not surprised, some people are fond of victimising rape victims as seen by some responses here. I just replied one who is extremely mean cheesy maybe this is the reason she didn't report. She probably feared that she would be blamed for it.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

The ladies are the ones slacking. I wonder why Nigerian ladies can't match their men in wickedness. I sabi laugh well well o. People no know say na my wickedness I dey dilute with that laugh. This boy that ordinary 50k go delete am from the earth. I will be there to watch his final moments for my peace of mind grin grin

Madam black widow, your horseband dey read all these your macabre comments o.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Born2Breed(f): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
komzy589:

That's because the story is not true. I have had a first hand experience of all these lies. Some ladies are terrible, but you won't believe. The only place they feel they can damage ones image is going public on social media about a fabricated lie.
Look, they know that this is a 'jury' that doesn't make investigations.
For God's sake people, think! The fear of talking is not the problem. Then why is she not talking to the appropriate authorities!
These things are going to keep happening to innocent guys until something is done it about.
Me, I have never supported APC on anything but u see,...I am fully in support of the death penalty for hate speech.

If she is lying, the guy can sue her for false accusation.\

The story get k-leg sha
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by itsme01: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

[quote]Now this is a rape story i find credible... there was violence, act of intimidation and witnesses

Her description matches the day we walked in on our rapist friend and had to rescue the girl, the dude was like a monster with scar and scratches on both rapist and the victim and everywhere scarttered , sweat mixed with mucor... it took like three of us to free this girl from the guy, cos as we later heard it was a Cult test or fraternity trail

not some of this bullshit stories we hear , that the victim doesnt make noise or attract any witness or even ask the rapist to put on condom

this is the comment i made that the cococandy bitter woman lashed out on? so i ask you is this worth the curse you laid ?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Gidigidi60: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Mizwisdom(f): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Sister no delete am o but N50K too much na rat poison is N100 and we don't gather forensic evidence here hahaha grin (just kidding)

You're right though some of our guys are truly wicked but some are truly good. The guy you responded to is among the wicked ones maybe he's even a pyscopath such people get paid back one way or the other.

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U will not understand any part of the epistle until rape comes close to ur home.

U are just being emotional with all this ur "until rape comes to your home", "I guess u have never dated a rape victim before or maybe had a close person it happened to". Is that how to buttress ur point? U don't even have anything rational to say apart from all these petty childish comments. If u don't have d stomach, d emotional & mental resilience to engage in a conversation, then stay on d sidelines and read comments
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Mizwisdom(f): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

Maybe she didn't read it well accept my apology
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I'm still trying to figure out why she didn't do the needful. I am not surprised, some people are fond of victimising rape victims as seen by some responses here. I just replied one who is extremely mean cheesy maybe this is the reason she didn't report. She probably feared that she would be blamed for it.
If you don't do the right thing because you are afraid of what people will say, you have yourself to blame. Nothing stops anyone from reporting a crime to the police.

If Emeka Oboh has money and time, he could sue for defamation and she could be forced to pay for defaming him.

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by itsme01: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Maybe she didn't read it well accept my apology

am also sorry if i blew some gasket.. accept my appology as well

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Gidigidi60: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

why cant you endeavour to read my first comment on the first page the one the cococandy lady qouted and offer the apology for this your goofy comment or do you want me to quote it?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Gidigidi60: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

Now this is a rape story i find credible... there was violence, act of intimidation and witnesses

this is line two of my Comment so if you dont apologize the curse is for your family husband and children as you charge karma so mote it be
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Sister no delete am o but N50K too much na rat poison is N100 and we don't gather forensic evidence here hahaha grin (just kidding)

You're right though some of our guys are truly wicked but some are truly good. The guy you responded to is among the wicked ones maybe he's even a pyscopath such people get paid back one way or the other.

Get paid back how? Babe, lots of those uncles and aunties that molested kids are happily married. We kill people for allegedly stealing ordinary phone in this country. Yet when it gets to rape, story go come enter.

ornicus:

Madam black widow, your horseband dey read all these your macabre comments o.

He knows me... That is my stand on such inhumanity. grin

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YES. YOU'RE VERY CORRECT. WOMEN CAN NEVER LIE ABOUT RAPE.
MARTINEZ39 YOU HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ONCE WOMEN SAY THESE THINGS, THEY CAN NEVER BE WRONG, AND SHOULD NEVER BE DISPUTED.
Don't mind that moniker. Some adults have underdeveloped brain.

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Gidigidi60: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by SOFTENGR: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u a rapist sire?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Jesuspikin8: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Graxie:
May your daughter find herself in such situation where she can manipulate and blackmail men. May your daughters never be heard when such blackmailing start,
those who liked your post and you, may you be at a place where no one will believe your story until you are gone.
The world does not run on your feelings, hun.

The same rain Emeka entered to come back to his house is the same rain Aunty couldn't enter to go back to her house.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Gidigidi60: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57