Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts (1179 Views)

Is This Quotation For 3 Bedroom Reasonable? / Please This Quotation Is It Too Much / Please Nairalanders, Help Me Check This Quotation By An Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by darlforme: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by darlforme: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2019
x
Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by darlforme: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2019
c
Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by spyder880(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
When he says 2×4, is it 2x4x12 or 2x4x18?
Same question for 2x6?

I want to understand the rationale for his unit prices.
Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by joycluv: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
spyder880:
Same question for 2x6?

Spyder, plz sir, I heard that Ugba tree/wood is a good hard wood for roofing. Also Ogbono tree/wood. Plz how true is this?
Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by darlforme: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks for responding Mr Spyder

He said 2x4x12 and 2x6x12
He also said standard sawmill wood (Borra)
spyder880:
Same question for 2x6?

Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by spyder880(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
joycluv:
Spyder, plz sir, I heard that Ugba tree/wood is a good hard wood for roofing. Also Ogbono tree/wood. Plz how true is this?

They are all good, but not as good as Danta if you are in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by Dennis3D(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
The size of your building will determine what quantity of woods that will be required for the roofing. Before you mention you are been taken advantage of. What's the dimension of your building as well as the roofing sheet design you want. All these are to be factored before saying that someone is taking advantage of you.
Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by joycluv: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
spyder880:

They are all good, but not as good as Danta if you are in the east.
Yes. The house is in the east but I haven't heard of Danta or is there any other name it's called in Enugu? Again, why am asking is because I have Ugba and Ogbono trees that I can saw but just want to confirm if it will be safe to use them. I know you will guide me right. Tanx

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by spyder880(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
joycluv:
Yes. The house is in the east but I haven't heard of Danta or is there any other name it's called in Enugu? Again, why am asking is because I have Ugba and Ogbono trees that I can saw but just want to confirm if it will be safe to use them. I know you will guide me right. Tanx

If you have ogbono, use it. It's also good.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by joycluv: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
spyder880:

If you have ogbono, use it. It's also good.
Chukwu gozierem gi, my own brother
Re: Please I Need To Review This Quotation With The Experts by MRFIXER001: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Nice comment
Dennis3D:
The size of your building will determine what quantity of woods that will be required for the roofing. Before you mention you are been taken advantage of. What's the dimension of your building as well as the roofing sheet design you want. All these are to be factored before saying that someone is taking advantage of you.

(1) (Reply)

Building Engineer/supervisor Required In Calabar / Own Your Dream Home @lekky County Home Ikota,1,2,3,bedroom Available / Construction Of A 5BDRM Duplex With 2BDRM Flat GRA Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.