Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation (67545 Views)

Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Kastrom: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
God, why am I still stupid. Maybe Satan needs to lash my smelly ass grin
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by CodeTemplar: 12:27am On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:
who doesnt know pastors kid are worst sinners atleast the ones i know, i really dont know why that happens tho
They aren't really, people just tend to invade their privacy as a way of validating themselves. They tag them pastor's children to make it look like they ought to be perfect beings from womb. They are flesh just like everyone else.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17am On Dec 03, 2019
paxonel:

The man did not commit any sin. He was somehow cajoled by the church to make the unreasonable confession for some selfish reason, what is the sin you have committed by being a pastors child?
Aiyam not understanding o!

This shursh sef

Do you now see why you have to be born again? undecided
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by awoluyi(m): 4:47am On Dec 03, 2019
What makes a pastor's child different from any child that is not properly brought up? Nothing!
I grew up with my maternal grand-father who happened to be a shrine priest; there were things no child would ever attempt to do in his presence. He was a disciplinarian first order. He imputed in us some good virtues that we still carry today even as Christians.
Many pastors today have no time for their homes which are their primary constituency. So I wonder whenever I listen to a pastor's child talking about his/her unimpressive past.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by paxonel(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Do you now see why you have to be born again? undecided
i told you, you don't belong there. From what i see in your posts on NL you are far more intelligent than that church, it seems you have gone to school to some extent but you choose to subdue yourself into their errors and limit yourself within their little jurisdiction of knowledge about Christ thereby not getting the freedom that comes with absolute knowledge, it's your choice grin

what you don't know, you don't know it's as simple as that.

A quick review of what born again entails is this, may be you should put on your thinking capacity to understand this.
1. when Jesus met Nicodemus and told him you must be born again, Christ has not yet been crucified. Meaning, there was no Christianity then.

2. Consider this scripture :

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (meaning, this is what i mean by born again)

John 3:8(Jesus put up this parable to explain what he meant by born again) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit (born again)

Go and find out the meaning of that parable, know the meaning of born again and be free from religion.
grin
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2019
paxonel:

i told you, you don't belong there. From what i see in your posts on NL you are far more intelligent than that church, it seems you have gone to school to some extent but you choose to subdue yourself into their errors and limit yourself within their little jurisdiction of knowledge about Christ thereby not getting the freedom that comes with absolute knowledge, it's your choice grin

And you have absolute knowledge, right? undecided

paxonel:

what you don't know, you don't know it's as simple as that.

I know that I don't have absolute knowledge.

paxonel:

A quick review of what born again entails is this, may be you should put on your thinking capacity to understand this.
1. when Jesus met Nicodemus and told him you must be born again, Christ has not yet been crucified. Meaning, there was no Christianity then.

Since Christ has been crucified have you now been born again?

paxonel:

2. Consider this scripture :

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (meaning, this is what i mean by born again)

John 3:8(Jesus put up this parable to explain what he meant by born again) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit (born again)

Go and find out the meaning of that parable, know the meaning of born again and be free from religion.
grin

A man with experience is not at the mercy of the man with an argument. Are you a good person?
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2019
gracefoundmme:

Pastor Kumuyi Son Jerry made a shocking revelation about his salvation and how he was a chronic sinner who committed unimaginable sins and prays for forgiveness. Does this mean the son of Nigeria most Spiritual leader and church has been a chronic sinner all time...

Although this sounds strange but it shouldn't be coming from a pastor son that we all know

kindly check this youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fak-kmiWn-c

Jeremiah Kumuyi revealed he is a medical student in Chicago and has 5 months to finish

God has no grandchildren. cool
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Nothing strange about this oga...being Dad G.O's son doesn't make him saint or sin free. Even apostle Paul had his own struggle. He's human like u ad me. Stop the judgement
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2019
paxonel:
The man did not commit any sin. He was somehow cajoled by the church to make the unreasonable confession for some selfish reason, what is the sin you have committed by being a pastors child?
Aiyam not understanding o!

This shursh sef
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by jclassiq(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nikeballer:
Theist are about to tell us how he is human and this and that....

I thought he was suppose to be under the anointing,should be under his father's special grace and realm higher than normal humans and atheist that would stop committing sin, he no suppose crave for toto thoughtless of being Hot and committing fornication....

Theists are the least reasonable,intelligent and logical creatures that have ever EVOLVED....

God uses the foolish things to confound you, the so called wise.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by jclassiq(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
FactBoyz:
OP SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOU? DID JESUS SET PASTOR KUMUYI OR HIS SON AS A STANDARD? NO ONE IS TO BE LOOKED UNTO APART FROM JESUS.. THAT IS WHY WHENEVER I HEAR A PASTOR DID SOMETHING EVIL OR BAD, I WON'T START BEING SURPRISED AND START RANTING; I'LL RATHER PRAY FOR THAT PERSON AND ALSO PRAY FOR GRACE TO OVERCOME AS NO ONE IS PERFECT EXCEPT CHRIST.. NO MAN IS YOUR STANDARD PERIOD!

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.. For the joy that was set before him he bore the cross, despising the shame. Now he is seated at the right hand side of the father.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
gracefoundmme:
Pastor Kumuyi Son Jerry made a shocking revelation about his salvation and how he was a chronic sinner who committed unimaginable sins and prays for forgiveness. Does this mean the son of Nigeria most Spiritual leader and church has been a chronic sinner all time...

Although this sounds strange but it shouldn't be coming from a pastor son that we all know

Jeremiah Kumuyi revealed he is a medical student in Chicago and has 5 months to finish

Although, I didn't watch the video, but that someone confessed his sins, isn't it something to be celebrated? Many I tell you are doing the worse, yet they don't confess nor are ready to repent.

He is no superhuman, he can sin.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by paxonel(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

And you have absolute knowledge, right? undecided
don't misunderstand me.
No one has absolute knowledge. All I'm saying is there is a level of knowledge about Christ that when you have it you will be break free from religion.

Since Christ has been crucified have you now been born again?
the right question you should ask is, do i believe in Christ?
If i tell you i believe in Christ that should settle everything between us, cos we are all one in Christ irrespective of our denomination.

But by the time you start asking are you born again?
Have you ever asked a Muslim that question are you born again and hear what he will answer you?

A man with experience is not at the mercy of the man with an argument. Are you a good person?
it doesn't matter whether I'm good or not.
The same thing applies to Jerry your pastors son.
Look, before now i have known that boy Jerry,the other of his brother i don't know much about him.
The boy Jerry i know is very vast, knowledgeable to the core, deeper life should be very proud to have someone like him.
The way he reasons is almost totally out of the scope of religion his father thought him, Ofcourse this explains the lot of controversies surrounded his wedding back then in Jamaica. It was as if he was not groomed in deeper life.
His wife, another controversy, a smart lady.

whatever you people think about that boy in deeper life one thing i know about him is his interest is to unite the body Christ in general and not just deeper life and it doctrines. He does not preach, yet he knows better.

Come over to Jamaica or the united state where he frequently visit nobody talks about born again or religion or doctrines. All we know is we all belong to Christ irrespective of who you are : so long you believe that Jesus is the Christ.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Informer155(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
paxonel:
don't misunderstand me.
No one has absolute knowledge. All I'm saying is there is a level of knowledge about Christ that when you have it you will be break free from religion.
If i tell you i believe in Christ that should settle everything between us, cos we are all one in Christ irrespective of our denomination.

Have you ever asked a Muslim that question are you born again and hear what he will answer you?
Look, before now i have known that boy Jerry,the other of his brother i don't know much about him.
The boy Jerry i know is very vast, knowledgeable to the core, deeper life should be very proud to have someone like him.
The way he reasons is almost totally out of the scope of religion his father thought him, Ofcourse this explains the lot of controversies surrounded his wedding back then in Jamaica. It was as if he was not groomed in deeper life.

whatever you people think about that boy in deeper life one thing i know about him is his interest is to unite the body Christ in general and not just deeper life and it doctrines. He does not preach, yet he knows better.

Come over to Jamaica or the united state where he frequently visit nobody talks about born again or religion or doctrines. All we know is we all belong to Christ irrespective of who you are : so long you believe that Jesus is the Christ.
have you ever come across this?..."Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." math 7:21-23.

"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." I john 3:8

"For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." Rev 22

so sin is not a negotiable thing in Christ Jesus.Its all about holiness without you can't see the Lord bro.there can never be any other way.the better a man understand that even a simple lie is against the knowledge of Christ Jesus the better for him.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by irukka: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
[url=irukka.com]Irukka sound equipment - Season's Gift[/url]

Sometimes we often run out of ideas in knowing what gift to get for our loved ones, and most times limit the ideas to eatables and clothes, though these items might be considered essential to the receiver, getting them something more that could serve a purpose would earn a value spot when received.

It’s that time of the year where everyone merry, hanging out and shopping takes the time and space off the mind, but it also brings that very one last opportunity for a time to gain investment opportunity, by meeting people you have never met or gaining favors through gifts.

Gifted items that could serve you through the New Year –

[url=irukka.com]PreSonus ATOM Producer Complete studio Production Kit [/url]– You never can tell who the next world-class producer might be, with the Presonus complete [url=irukka.com]studio production kit[/url] as a gift you could lift a dream and make out a  producer. Giving such a person a starting point at the end of the year into a launch of the New Year is one gift that becomes an investment opportunity.

[url=irukka.com]Wharfedale Public Address System – EZ-12A[/url] – For your small town hall meeting, with a gift of this kind, there could be a need to changing the [url=irukka.com]public address system[/url] to a better one, a brand you can trust for a [url=irukka.com]professional sound quality [/url][url=irukka.com]Wharfedale pro sound equipment[/url]. This is the season where you get everyone seated for meetings, with the old P. A system you get poor sound quality making it uneasy for the audience to keep up.

[url=irukka.com]Jean Baptiste Gold Saxophone[/url] – With the growing use of the Saxophone these days, getting it as a gift this season for someone interested, it could be for a kid, teenager, or an adult, would further develop the skill and grow into a professional to become one of the likes Lagbaja, Femi Kuti, Mike Aremu, Yemi Sax, and so on.

[url=irukka.com]Electric drums – Tourtech tt16s[/url] – Changing the feel and look of your church would be welcoming for the New Year. If your church has been on the acoustic drum for a while, it might be a time to change the view and adding something cool for your church. Tour tech electric drum brings a different and unique sound touch to every vibe.

[url=irukka.com]Yamaha Keyboard – Touch Sensitive Portable[/url] – No better way to put a smile on a loved one face whose passion for music knows no bound than a [url=irukka.com]portable Yamaha keyboard[/url]. Practice they say makes perfect, with its availability, the receiver could soon learn how to play better which is worth an investment.

[url=irukka.com]Wharfedale microphone DM 57[/url] – One mic one voice sends the message directly to the ears of the audience. A microphone for a gift goes well for a church, ceremonies, parties, and gatherings, be it a small one or a big one, with the Wharfedale DM 57 microphone nothing get more special for longer use than that.

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by paxonel(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Informer155:
have you ever come across this?..."Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." math 7:21-23.
calm down!
There is something you have omitted from this scripture unconsciously.
The story behind it.

Many will say to him Lord Lord on that day!
Who were the many? (I'm asking this question with past tense because the story is past since 2000 years ago)

There were many people who followed Christ and called him Lord Lord before he was crucified, who were the many? How many the 5000 many or multitudes who eat five loads of bread and two fishes in the wilderness ended up becoming Christians after Christ resurrection?
Acts 1:15 have the answer, they were just 120 of them left. The rest of them Christ told them i know you not. Hence, few people entered the kingdom of God.
Remember this same people prophesied, cast out demons and healed people with Christ while Christ was yet alive on earth.

What am i say?
Let's not quote scriptures written 2000 years ago and refer sinners of today to the scripture saying the scripture is talking about them there is no intelligence in doing that, because you don't know who the scripture was referring to.

You have to learn how to read scriptures intelligently, This is why white men are far better than blacks, they are very intelligent.

"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." I john 3:8
And so?
Does this gives us the power to judge sinners?
Whosoever has not sinned before let him cast the first stone on her.
Let's say Jerry was truly a sinner. As a church you went ahead to bring him out to confess his sin before the public as if the church is saint and do not commit sin themselves, what kind of church are you?

so sin is not a negotiable thing in Christ Jesus.
we know!
But Christ was patient with sinners, but your church is not

Its all about holiness without you can't see the Lord bro
and no one is holy in that church either

So?
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Informer155(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
paxonel:
calm down!
There is something you have omitted from this scripture unconsciously.
The story behind it.

Many will say to him Lord Lord on that day!
Who were the many? (I'm asking this question with past tense because the story is past since 2000 years ago)

There were many people who followed Christ and called him Lord Lord before he was crucified, who were the many? How many the 5000 many or multitudes who eat five loads of bread and two fishes in the wilderness ended up becoming Christians after Christ resurrection?
Acts 1:15 have the answer, they were just 120 of them left. The rest of them Christ told them i know you not. Hence, few people entered the kingdom of God.
Remember this same people prophesied, cast out demons and healed people with Christ while Christ was yet alive on earth.

What am i say?
Let's not quote scriptures written 2000 years ago and refer sinners of today to the scripture saying the scripture is talking about them there is no intelligence in doing that, because you don't know who the scripture was referring to.

You have to learn how to read scriptures intelligently, This is why white men are far better than blacks, they are very intelligent.
And so?
Does this gives us the power to judge sinners?
Whosoever has not sinned before let him cast the first stone on her.
Let's say Jerry was truly a sinner. As a church you went ahead to bring him out to confess his sin before the public as if the church is saint and do not commit sin themselves, what kind of church are you?
we know!
But Christ was patient with sinners, but your church is not
and no one is holy in that church either

So?
Chai!!! oga can't believed you type those words. don't you err because you don't know the scriptures? seriously I can see why you skipped the book of revelation......I am speechless because a Christian that said Bible(especially words of Jesus) is a story of the past,and for the people of the past have not really believed that the foundation...

let me tell you sir.The Words of Jesus is a living word forever and ever, it will remained true and applicable as long as earth exist.don't joke with the word of God.check this.

"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." John 17:14

WHICH WORDS DID JESUS SPEAK DURING HIS DAYS ? can't you see that Mathew also recorded that;

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach ALL NATIONS baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: TEACHING them to observe all things WHATSOEVER I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." math 28:18-20

JUST THINK ABOUT THE BOLDED!! and the whole statement. Christianity is not a joke brother.

so you think the words of Jesus are stories of the ancients and for the ancient??

"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;" heb 1:3

let me purse here sef....bro do you really believed that JESUS IS GOD!!!? Who is God sef? do you really understand what you are saying at all.

that's how Daddy freeze do err woooo......

LESSON:ALWAYS REMEMBER that JESUS IS/WAS/AND still GOD.

FINALLY: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." 2tim 3:

I can't argue with you about the word of God.may God give us understanding all.thanks
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Informer155(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mr paxonel we need to chat on whasapp.....if u won't mind.

how do you split your comments like that? I mean section by section I don't know how to do that pls help...maybe the gist can go on here
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by paxonel(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Informer155:
Mr paxonel we need to chat on whasapp.....if u won't mind.

how do you split your comments like that? I mean section by section I don't know how to do that pls help...maybe the gist can go on here
take a look at the screen shot below.
To open a section input the word "quote" into the parenthesis [ ]
To close the section before commenting on it inpute the word "/quote" into the parenthesis
[ ]then make your comment on that section and click submit

You can also click on the yellow emoji among all the green emogies in the message icons on your comment page to get a ready made "quote" in parenthesis. Put your sentence inbetween and comment on the same sentence outside the parenthesis then click submit and see what will happen grin

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by paxonel(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Informer155:
Chai!!! oga can't believed you type those words. don't you err because you don't know the scriptures? seriously I can see why you skipped the book of revelation
what book of revelation?
See, there is nothing hidden under the sun that someone cannot understand.

I am speechless because a Christian that said Bible(especially words of Jesus) is a story of the past,and for the people of the past have not really believed that the foundation
it is true now! Jesus made that statement in the past and it was strictly for people of that time, not now.
When you hear people say the word of God for us today, the word of God for us today is strictly the 10 commandments : though shall not kill, thou shall not lie, thou shall not commit sin. Anything in the bible outside these commandments are just stories for us to know what happened. They are not for us to take them like, "the word of God'"
God is more interested in our present lives today than what happened in the past.
Have you read Jesus saying the least person in God's kingdom is greater than John the Baptist? Luke 7:28.
Of a truth we are greater than John the Baptist and everyone living in that past, while John the Baptist is greater than all the prophets living in old testament which was his past.
Today, I'm using computer, drives in a beautiful car and lives comfortably in a well designed smart world, John the Baptist could not afford all that in his time.
We have the power : there is a chapter of the bible that is written about us, far more important than what happened in the past, You don't know what you are capable of

let me tell you sir.The Words of Jesus is a living word forever and ever, it will remained true and applicable as long as earth exist.don't joke with the word of God.check this.
very true!

"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." John 17:14

WHICH WORDS DID JESUS SPEAK DURING HIS DAYS ? can't you see that Mathew also recorded that;

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach ALL NATIONS baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: TEACHING them to observe all things WHATSOEVER I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." math 28:18-20

JUST THINK ABOUT THE BOLDED!! and the whole statement. Christianity is not a joke brother.

so you think the words of Jesus are stories of the ancients and for the ancient??

"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;" heb 1:3
you are absolutely right here. but like have said, we are here to uphold this same words of Jesus forever no matter the changes that comes with time.

let me purse here sef....bro do you really believed that JESUS IS GOD!!!? Who is God sef? do you really understand what you are saying at all.

that's how Daddy freeze do err woooo
I am not daddy freeze!
I soon understand that everyone are still learning about this bible including all pastors.
There is so much to know that we haven't known yet, its like we have not yet started.

LESSON:ALWAYS REMEMBER that JESUS IS/WAS/AND still GOD.

FINALLY: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." 2tim 3:

I can't argue with you about the word of God.may God give us understanding all.thanks
thanks
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2019
paxonel:

don't misunderstand me.

Did you get this 'knowledge' by being born into a Christian home?

paxonel:

Believing in Christ is not enough you still have to repent and show fruit of repentance.

paxonel:

Leave Muslims out of this and answer the question. Jerry has already answer the question in the videoclip. Are you born again?

paxonel:

You don't know Jerry because Jerry is not the one who got married in Jamaica. You lied and you are not a good person. You are a liar and this is why you need to repent and believe the gospel truth.

paxonel:

Let me give you another chance to dig yourself out of the ditch. Was it Jerry that got married in Jamaica or not? undecided

paxonel:

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by paxonel(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Did you get this 'knowledge' by being born into a Christian home?
no!
we are all students of the bible

Believing in Christ is not enough you still have to repent and show fruit of repentance.
very true!
But repentance did not and will never justify anyone into eternal life, Only faith in Christ do.

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.(without repentance).

It's a conclusion.

However, Repentance is only good for our successful living here on this earth(not for eternal life). repentance is not just for Christians, everyone including Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, judaists, atheists, can repent too

Leave Muslims out of this and answer the question.
I have answered your question in my previous post what are you talking?
I said the right question should be are you a Christian? and i gave reasons.

Jerry has already answer the question in the videoclip. Are you born again? [/,quote] don't mind Jerry, he is pulling you people's legs.
He knows the truth deep within himself, If I were him certainly i will do the same.
The man will never forsake his background where he is coming from, where all the source of his education and parenting from childhood comes from. So, he will look for a way to fit into the old doctrines just to please daddy and let him know he appreciate all he did by sending him to school abroad, but meanwhile the man is not in deeper life in his heart. He will always go back to his real self the moment he is out of sight from the church in UK, America or elsewhere, It's simple common sense.
[quote]
You don't know Jerry because Jerry is not the one who got married in Jamaica.
it might not be in Jamaica. May be I'm confusing that of the other brother where they got married.
But certainly i am sure the lady Jerry got married to is from Jamaica, She isn't Nigerian.

That notwithstanding, i know him to be liberal person unlike his father and the deeper life church who are conservative and you can't dispute that.

You lied and you are not a good person. You are a liar and this is why you need to repent and believe the gospel truth.
what's the meaning of all these if I'm a good person or not, how does that affect you?
Did i tell you i was good?

Let me give you another chance to dig yourself out of the ditch. Was it Jerry that got married in Jamaica or not? undecided
OK, it wasn't Jerry that got married in Jamaica, are you satisfied now grin

Keep looking for one error you can use to say i lied, it won't change the fact that i know him.
Mere the fact that his daddy is well known anything unusual that happens to him everyone who cares knows.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Insectkiller: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
OP you must be very stupidd for this post...

Infact, today makes u d most stupidd entity on planet Earth..

1 advice: Work out your own salvation and don't be stupidd.

shocked shocked cool
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by mechanics(m): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2019
Wow, a touching story, the salvation of our parents won't take us to heaven, it has to be personal, that God for the live transforming story.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Ratello: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2019
gracefoundmme:

I love his sincerity and that of his long time friend.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.