Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) (57118 Views)

Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by sixteensix: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
akin9ja78:

No sleep on top am the girl go burn the Quran nothing will happen oo
try it ursef nw if u get mind, I give 5seconds u be perish, u tot is bibble. Fool.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Felixamos:

You're being sentimental.. I'm a Christian and I believe and know that God fights His fight Himself but I assure you if this girl stayed close to me in Port Harcourt ehn, I for personally arrange for her beating.. And na me for personally beat the stupidness out of her then ask God for forgiveness..

Christian means Christ-like. Since Jesus will not arrange for her beating then you are not a Christian QED
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Those are the words of a dictator Idi Amin. My question to you is do you want Nigeria to be a dictatorship?
I don't want a Nigeria where dictatorship rules and I also don't want a Nigeria where by the CITIZENS ABUSE THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS PRIVILEGES
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
If I can extrapolate from the comments I have seen on this topic one can argue that MOST Muslims support "killing people for insulting their holy book, their prophet and their god..." Consequently the claim that Islam is a religion of peace is largely bogus.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Equity15(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
koyyes:
The most annoying thing is that if she eventually uses the quoran as an ash tray, the pedophiles and cow rapists will not track her down. Instead, they will start killing every non boko haram on sight and burn their cars plus churches....bearing in mind that she also used the Bible as an ash tray to disrespect Christians.

To boko haram touts, a babalawo is also a christian.

That is how their tuwo brains are wired.
lmao grin this your comment funny die. which one be killing non-boko haram? very funny. I'm a Muslim tho.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by flackoFlint(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
PervertProphet:

Lol!

Spoken like a true follower of Muhammad.

This is why people are afraid of exposing the lies you believe in. There are lots of serious research works done by both Islamic scholars and non-islamic scholars that need to be exposed to the world but because of stupid extremist jiihadists like you. These researchers have been unable to put these work of theirs out. Some of these Islamic researchers shocked by what they have researched had to escape out of Islamic countries to avoid being killed.

Lol!

Do you need your Jihadi Suicide Vest?
Or uh! you need a little 9year old "Aisha" of your own to calm your angry nerves?

theres no need to exchange words with you.
You should conduct proper research before you open you mouth to spit rubbish.
You criticize people's religion ,not everyone is as hopeless and wallowing in pure ignorance like you.
The steps you're taking is actually leading you to doom
Have a rethink about your life and be a better person.
Work on yourself
You're filled with hate
It's clear you need love in your life
Right your ways or Hell is your destination.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
I don't want a Nigeria where dictatorship rules and I also don't want a Nigeria where by the CITIZENS ABUSE THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS PRIVILEGES

Guy there is nothing in between. Is either you have a free society or you have a dictatorship. If you want to force people to respect your religion, ideology, political views, opinions etc. that is dictatorship. You cannot desire a free society and YET insist that you want the RIGHT to kill someone for offending your religion.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by saladinnoir: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=electroTech post=84559251] Before you had the Quran or the Bible in booklet form, it first exists in electronic form(electric signals represented in ones and zeros). Then it was printed using paper material and ink material before being binded as a book. It went through all the processes every other books go through before they exists in printed form.

What this means is that we could equally use the computer, printer, paper, ink, and whatever material used to produce the Bible or Quran to equally produce other books. Why then should a logical person be disturbed if either a Quran or Bible is destroyed? - just mere writings brought together by men using technology.

Ok, what if we had destroyed these materials just before we click the print button on the computer to print the Quran or Bible? What will you say then?

Why don't we raise eyebrows when a Quran or Bible app installed on the phone is deleted or uninstalled? It is logically the same thing but we have failed to use our brain.

First in order of existence they were both written before being digitalized
Second religion is an issue of emotional and sentimental reason, the priority given to a written can simply be found in the the psychology of human attachment, the physical version of both holy books presents an almost direct connection with them both spawned from both upbringing, emotional association, and history, at the end of the day you are still divorced from the digitalized version through a screen.
The deleting of an app is a singular quick process it is very impersonal and cold dues to again the fact that it's digital hence divorced from physicality and on my seen through a medium, it's a recent development so it's not as imbuned in the human psyche(How many people read on their phones), the very act of burning an item (not to talk of holy book) denotes disregard and devaluation(it no longer has no use then why keep,except in Islam where burning is preferable to dumping) add to the fact that a cigarette is traditionally regarded as a derogatory item unfit for decent consumption and is associated with touts e.t.c I can't say more(But their is more)
The point is you can't use such logic on religion(that doesn't mean you can't be logical with religion), it is too personal an issue one must feel in cases like this.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Guy there is nothing in between. Is either you have a free society or you have a dictatorship. If you want to force people to respect your religion, ideology, political views, opinions etc. that is dictatorship.
free society without laws lead to anarchy u don't want to respect other people's religion but u want them to respect you on how u tarnish them and their religion?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Equity15(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Manasir:

Send me ur account details let me send u a flight ticket to come to katsina and destroy the holy Quran and insult prophet Muhammad s.a.w

Bros forget we dey nairaland I go kill u my self.
They are soem action in Quran when you take them your blood is valid.
this is gross.. guy, see as you call killing like say na nothing..oboi, when did life become so cheap?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
If I buy a koran today it becomes my property by virtue of the law. What ever I do with my inanimate property is my goddamn business. If I like I shyt on it. If I like I use as a pillow. If I like I burn it. If I like I use it to smoke weed. Whatever I a citizen does with his/her property in a free society is 100% LEGAL.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

You are not being fair with your assertion about the old tastement , by not qouting the verses where God commanded Lion to kill people... I have qouted Surat Al baqarah for u to portray my points, I can still go ahead to even qoute more verses from the book of Surat Al anfal, but I don't want to go beyond my boundaries in order not to offend you, but u are free to qoute those bible verses for me to proove me wrong.... I say it again, cultural practise has nothing to do with the islamic practise in the north, there still some northern Muslims who share same point of view of the holy Qu'ran like u, I have one from Nasarawa state, tho, he has a little up bringing from the south south...what will you now say about those ISIS , Hesbollah , yeminis terrorists .. why are they different from the Saudis and Abu Dhabis whom they accused of adding Western practise to Islam ...there is no culture to it, because we have hausa christians and also Fulani Christians why are the fulani Christian's not attacking the Muslims fulani ??, or even spare their fellow fulani christians during crisis ??...

The Christian God also called for Genocide and Infanticide in the bible. Go and check it. The old testament is not that much different from the koran in terms of violence.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Your analysis was obsolete. I don't know of your Bible but for the Holy Qur'an, it was not just like every other books as Qur'an was revealed to us in different forms. Written on the surface of water, back of trees, surface of rock, surface of leafs etc b4 it now put into a book form for future references. Pls stop saying what you don't have the enough knowledge of.

All what you wrote up there about how wonderful you think your koran is, is simply your opinion. You cannot force anyone to accept it. So if you kill some1 because they have a different opinion then you should be charged with murder in any sane and free society.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:

The only sensible comment I've come across. I'm Christian by faith but I admire you, your comment and what you think any religion should stand for. Thanks once again

LegendHero is testament that at least some Muslims are not blood-thirsty, brainwashed mofos.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Enwhen(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

The Christian God also called for Genocide and Infanticide in the bible. Go and check it. The old testament is not that much different from the koran in terms of violence.

Don't compare both please, name any terrorist group operating under the old tastement or Christianity ...
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
CSTR2:

This is the kind of people that voted for buhari.
Terrorist.

Millions of Christians also voted for Buhari, so what is your point? Any millions of Muslims also voted for Atiku.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

Don't compare both please, name any terrorist group operating under the old tastement or Christianity ...

That's not my point. My point is in terms of violence against people the old testament is a terrible as the koran.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Enwhen(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

This is why they want the social media/hate speech bill. For one sole reason. To introduce sharia across the country through the back door. Freedom of speech is sacrosanct. Period. Case closed. If their God is so sensitive that using his book for ash tray will lead him to go crazy like an agbero, then what good is this agbero god?

Sharia is already in the country ... Maybe you are not aware... Even in Osun they practise Sharia ... Infact the CJN was a Sharia judge , he not a normal lawyer, he started from the Sharia court because Sharia is already in the Constitution... The hate speech/social media bill is meant for 2023...
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
free society without laws lead to anarchy u don't want to respect other people's religion but u want them to respect you on how u tarnish them and their religion?

The laws of a free society are to protect your life, property and safety. Any law that is enacted to protect your sensibilities or emotions will lead to dictatorship. What if I say that my religion is offended by the sound of Muslim prayer, should I be allowed to kill Muslims for offending my religion?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

Sharia is already in the country ... Maybe you are not aware... Even in Osun they practise Sharia ... Infact the CJN was a Sharia judge , he not a normal lawyer, he started from the Sharia court because Sharia is already in the Constitution... The hate speech/social media bill is meant for 2023...

I am aware that sharia is enshrined in some part of the North. And I suspect that the hate speech/social media bill is meant to spread sharia across the entire nation. But I am going to continue to oppose sharia (which is nothing but religious fascism) even when if it becomes the law of the federation.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

The laws of a free society are to protect your life, property and safety. Any law that is enacted to protect your sensibilities or emotions will lead to dictatorship. What if I say that my religion is offended by the sound of Muslim prayer, should I be allowed to kill Muslims for offending my religion?
those laws also exist to protect religious freedom not only non religious people

Let the sleeping dog sleep
Even the government sometimes know when to talk and when not to

Respect others to earn that respect back every country and states or religion has it's rules respect them

U can't go to Dubai and insult Muslims and think u will come back freely
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Even if you are not a smoker, you can use it for some other tins and see how the wrath of God descended on you.. No one joke wit the Holy Book of Allah.

That's your opinion my guy. What kind of God needs you to defend his honor? What kind of weak/sensitive/childish God is that?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Onojanson:
If she do that, a lot innocent will be killed across the north. She needs to committed to a ward before her madness escalate
Oga notin will happen
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
those laws also exist to protect religious freedom not only non religious people

Let the sleeping dog sleep
Even the government sometimes know when to talk and when not to

Respect others to earn that respect back every country and states or religion has it's rules respect them

U can't go to Dubai and insult Muslims and think u will come back freely

Religious freedom means that you can practice your religion without government interference. It means the government can't stop you from going to your mosque to pray. It means that the government can't stop you from wearing your religious gab. Religious freedom does not mean if some1 insults your God, prophet or holy book then you have the right to cause them physical harm.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by VolvoS60(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Very good.

Nigeria's contradictions are on full display on this thread.

Yet again, and perhaps without meaning to, someone (in this case, a certain Miss. Etinosa Idemudia) is forcing Nigerians to confront their demons.

The first few pages of this thread were full of worried comments by several posters that innocent people (who have absolutely nothing to do with Etinosa Idemudia or what she said) could pay with their lives for her comments (and/or future actions). Those fears are not unfounded. After all, there's precedent here.

This young lady's comments (thoughtless, misguided or not) have thrown up some questions which we do not want to answer. But answer them we must. Not for the first time, we ask: What kind of country is it in which hundreds (or thousands) can so easily and casually become collateral damage for someone else's comments? undecided

Those people on previous pages who expressed genuine concern (and with good reason too) about their safety must accept this inconvenient truth: They do not have a country. That is the simple, yet awful truth.

The sooner they realize this, the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Religious freedom means that you can practice your religion without government interference. It means the government can't stop you from going to your mosque to pray. It means that the government can't stop you from wearing your religious gab. Religious freedom does not mean if some1 insults your God, prophet or holy book then you have the right to cause them physical harm.
go to countries in the middle East and Insult them even the west won't show support for u

Even the west knows how to behave when they go to those countries

I say again respect others if u want to be respected ur rights can't follow u everywhere unless u want to prove u are stubborn this isn't Hollywood or court rooms this is reality respect ur self and respect how u talk about religion because some people might make it their aim to wipe u out of this Earth

They say a word is enough for the wise

It's not everybody that will debate with u on Rights to this Rights to that

Be Guided
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Enwhen(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

That's not my point. My point is in terms of violence against people the old testament is a terrible as the koran.

You are getting it wrong, in the old tastement, all those things happened before the coming of Christ... Those people then were not Christian, the meaning of Christian is Christ-like they are called chriatians because they live the Jesus Christ kind of life.. Infact , many people people still practise the old tastement doctrine , like the celestial and the Roman Catholic, but my question for u still remain that , those practising the old tastement how many terrorists group have they form to fight non Christian ??, With the way terrorists are attacking christians , how many Christians have u seen forming a terrorist group to attack muslims and non Christians ??
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by CSTR2: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Millions of Christians also voted for Buhari, so what is your point? Any millions of Muslims also voted for Atiku.
Buhari won in the largely Muslim north and lost in the Christian south.

In fact, the bulk of his votes came in the Northwest and the Muslim parts of the North east.

He is a pure Muslim candidate.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
sixteensix:
try it ursef nw if u get mind, I give 5seconds u be perish, u tot is bibble. Fool.
U mean jst lyk som1 torn d Quran, sunk it in shit in zamfara nd notin happened. Fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
go to countries in the middle East and Insult them even the west won't show support for u

Even the west knows how to behave when they go to those countries

I say again respect others if u want to be respected ur rights can't follow u everywhere unless u want to prove u are stubborn this isn't Hollywood or court rooms this is reality respect ur self and respect how u talk about religion because some people might make it their aim to wipe u out of this Earth

They say a word is enough for the wise

It's not everybody that will debate with u on Rights to this Rights to that

Be Guided

Sorry. I am not interested in going to Saudi or any other Islamic Republic. I am not interested in living under some archaic Sharia system. You cannot tell the government to force people to respect you, your views, your ideas or religious ideology. If the government starts enforcing the respect of religious ideas then we are no longer living in a free society. We will now be living inside an Islamic republic.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
CSTR2:

Buhari won in the largely Muslim north and lost in the Christian south.

In fact, the bulk of his votes came in the Northwest and the Muslim parts of the North east.

He is a pure Muslim candidate.

How many Christian votes did Buhari get?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Enwhen(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

I am aware that sharia is enshrined in some part of the North. And I suspect that the hate speech/social media bill is meant to spread sharia across the entire nation. But I am going to continue to oppose sharia (which is nothing but religious fascism) even when if it becomes the law of the federation.

That's the problem we are having in this country, religious supremacy, some want to impose their religion on others, back then in the north we know Baba Buhari as a leader who supports religious fascism that's y he has many followers in the north , he made countless of unguided statements that can send Nigeria into religious war during election campaigns , instigating the Muslims against christians , I am surprised that same man is fighting Sowore and pushing via back door hate speech bill to pursue third term bid...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Banky W Blasted For His "Dirty Room" / Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie / Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.