Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) (57087 Views)

Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yankee101:
They'll declare fatwa on you and you'll become suya in less than 1 week. You'll never, ever, ever be free in Nigeria again if you try that. Ask Salman Rushdie.

You think cos Christians are peace loving? Ask Buhari what Shiites have shown him. And that's Muslim on Muslim beef yet. Takeless of you of nondescript faith.

So you are saying Muslims and their prophet are murderous animals?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
lucianohase:
I hope this girl understands how deadly these Musilims could be when they warn her against using their quran to do an ash tray? They are not joking oh.
Besides the whole world has felt their impact of when they say anything is blasphemy against their quran. So she should very careful.

So you are saying Islam is a religion of murderous animals? So why should any1 want to join Islam?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
rolams:

There is nothing so disrespectful to the holy book than this. Comparing spiritual book to a text book? Haha! Forget about the process, the message and mode of revelation matters. Even, if it is a textbook and one is not mentally deranged, how will you by a textbook with your money in order to mess it up.

You just stated your opinion. Others have their own opinion. Such is life. Go your way. I go my way. If however, you are so offended that you are willing to kill because my opinion is offensive to you then you should be charge with murder.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
go to countries in the middle East and Insult them even the west won't show support for u

Even the west knows how to behave when they go to those countries

I say again respect others if u want to be respected ur rights can't follow u everywhere unless u want to prove u are stubborn this isn't Hollywood or court rooms this is reality respect ur self and respect how u talk about religion because some people might make it their aim to wipe u out of this Earth

They say a word is enough for the wise

It's not everybody that will debate with u on Rights to this Rights to that

Be Guided
Nigeria is nt middle east so cnt try shit here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
tiwiex:

I am not very religious like that but let sleeping dogs stay where they are. I even found it worrisome she used the Bible as an ash tray. Who even uses an ordinary book for that? People cherish what they cherish and we should respect it. Her action was unprovoked then she added the Koran to it. Is she unaware of the world she lives in? She is free to endanger herself but she should not endanger other innocent people. Religious issues have a way of blowing out of proportion.Not certain your analogy on phone apps fits the description. She did not even need to post the video. No one cares what she uses for her tray.

As long as she uses her bible or koran please what is her offense? Did she steal your bible or koran I used it?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Balogunodua:
Nigeria is nt middle east so cnt try shit here
u forgot that majority of the population in Nigeria consists of Muslims abi?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
when your actions portray evil and you begin to rant for fear of the consequences, then you are the real evil,how many times have you seen Muslims manhandle the Bible not to talk of coming public about it, they stay on their own peacefully, it is usually the other religion that always trespass and go out of their boundary to cause trouble, still they will be the first to shout and rant all over.Hypocrites.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dipwater:
Wow.i think she's taking it too far.but deep down i love her gutt maybe because am not a religious fella.

Etinosa is good for Nigeria. She is becoming (by accident) the symbol of free speech. If I have an inanimate property I should be able to burn it. I pay for the koran, I can burn it. I pay for the bible I can burn it. I pay for the flag, I can burn it. Its not complicated. That is the true definition of freedom.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
sixteensix:
I pity her, if she dare try nonsense with Quran she will suffer in this world and hereafter...Quran is a word of God, Quran is unique, Quran is exceptional from any another ordinary books u call it, don't see Quran the way u see Bible they are differ, ask those that mess up with Quran they will explain better to u, even though if anybody did not react to ur actions Allah(God) will surely perish u for ur actions.

Nobody can tamper with the word of Quran, u can't add a letter or omitt a letter be it scholar in Islam or Imam even the prophet of Islam(s.a.w) did not have power to do so during his life time(peace be upon him) Quran is 114chapter. 6,666verses if am not mistaking nobody there touch the word of God. Be warned etinosa don't live a miserable life bcus if u dere it, u will regret of coming to this world..as u even alter the statement u done start dey have problem.

"Quran is a word of God," is an opinion. Everybody has opinions. That is what makes the world a beautiful place. It should never be a crime for my opinion to be different from yours or should it?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
u forgot that majority of the population in Nigeria consists of Muslims abi?
Which majority? who did the cesus, you must be joking.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Enwhen(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
flackoFlint:
theres no need to exchange words with you.
You should conduct proper research before you open you mouth to spit rubbish.
You criticize people's religion ,not everyone is as hopeless and wallowing in pure ignorance like you.
The steps you're taking is actually leading you to doom
Have a rethink about your life and be a better person.
Work on yourself
You're filled with hate
It's clear you need love in your life
Right your ways or Hell is your destination.

Bro, please don't supports terrorists hiding under the umbrella of Islam, much need to be done to prove that Islam is a religion of peace looking at the alarming rate of Islamic suicide bombers and terrorists, imagine one at our door step here Boko Haram, the day we here of any terrorists hiding under the old tastement of the Bible or Christianity, that day u will see how chriatian leaders will come out to denounce and expose such group... Let the world Muslims leaders come out to denounce the Islamic terrorists so that every other religion will supports to eliminate the all those terror group, I know for sure that Saudi Arabia are tired this terrorists and are ready to denounce them as a rep of Islam because they are also suffering serious attack from the ones in Yemen.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Balogunodua:
Which majority? who did the cesus you, must be joking.
please what is the population figures of Christian's to Muslims in Nigeria? In elections once u win the north u have won Nigeria
Calculate the number of states and population the north has compared to the south u are hear talking about census even I blind man after hearing this would know who pass who
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

That's the problem we are having in this country, religious supremacy, some want to impose their religion on others, back then in the north we know Baba Buhari as a leader who supports religious fascism that's y he has many followers in the north , he made countless of unguided statements that can send Nigeria into religious war during election campaigns , instigating the Muslims against christians , I am surprised that same man is fighting Sowore and pushing via back door hate speech bill to pursue third term bid...

The same people championing an Islamic Federation when you ask them their no.1 destination on the planet, the will hardly ever mention Saudi Arabia or any of those Islamic countries. You will hear relatively free societies like Canada, US, Germany, Australia etc. And YET the want to turn their own home to FASCIST society.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Nasir123(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
electroTech:
Before you had the Quran or the Bible in booklet form, it first exists in electronic form(electric signals represented in ones and zeros). Then it was printed using paper material and ink material before being binded as a book. It went through all the processes every other books go through before they exists in printed form.

What this means is that we could equally use the computer, printer, paper, ink, and whatever material used to produce the Bible or Quran to equally produce other books. Why then should a logical person be disturbed if either a Quran or Bible is destroyed? - just mere writings brought together by men using technology.

Ok, what if we had destroyed these materials just before we click the print button on the computer to print the Quran or Bible? What will you say then?

Why don't we raise eyebrows when a Quran or Bible app installed on the phone is deleted or uninstalled? It is logically the same thing but we have failed to use our brain.

Life isn't as complicated as we have made it seem. Please don't allow religion blind your common sense and ability to think logically.

People like you should never stop talking else we all die together.

I wonder why some people just think they can fight for God.
If the god you believe couldn't come down to slap the person by himself with all his powers, then who are you to fight for him?
The god must be a very week god.

As a Muslim, I do not subscribe to things like this, even though I also believe we should do well to respect each others faith. Because that's the only reason we can live in peace and as one.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
free society without laws lead to anarchy u don't want to respect other people's religion but u want them to respect you on how u tarnish them and their religion?

The laws are not to protect your ideas from criticism. The laws are to protect your life (except in the case of self-defense), your property (If I buy a koran it becomes my property. Whatever I do with it is entirely my business not yours), etc. If you want I law that says "...you have a right to physically harm some1 for calling prophet Mohammed a big fool," then you are not interested in a free society. You want to live in a fascist society. Just make up your mind.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Nasir123(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
LegendHero:
In summary, The guy is basically telling her she will regret her decision when the repercussions of toying with the book of God starts to reveal in her life.

As a Muslim, we don’t have to respond to everything and anything coz it just displays the principle of intolerance.

Just leave her and let her be, the guy talking is just as insane as Etinosa. Or who in their right mind argue with someone like Etinosa that is just out to chase clout without functioning brain.

Also, let God judge her on his own if need be, and stop behaving like a defender of the mighty being (Allah).

I'm telling you!
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

The laws are not to protect your ideas from criticism. The laws are to protect your life (except in the case of self-defense), your property (If I buy a koran it becomes my property. Whatever I do with it is entirely my business not yours), etc. If you want I law that says "...you have a right to physically harm some1 for calling prophet Mohammed a big fool," then you are not interested in a free society. You want to live in a fascist society. Just make up your mind.
oga I no go tell u again I respect other people's religion the same way I want them to respect mine

This isn't movies this is real life if u feel stubborn u can go ahead and try just know that when trouble comes knocking don't run to any Western country seeking asylum claiming they want to kill u
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
please what is the population figures of Christian's to Muslims in Nigeria? In elections once u win the north u have won Nigeria
Calculate the number of states and population the north has compared to the south u are hear talking about census even I blind man after hearing this would know who pass who

So dere is no christains in d north, and u ar talking about votes wen northern politician use childrens nd rigging to win elections.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Enwhen(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
LegendHero:

I understood what you’re saying. I know the angle you’re coming from but I want you to open your mind to see that the premises of your argument is wrong.

This is a comment by someone on this thread:
Leviticus 24:13–16 New International Version (NIV) .

13 Then the Lord said to Moses: 14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. 15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; 16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Based on the above. Should I then say the Bible is a bad book and I should condemn all Christians as people who will kill someone for blasphemy?

There is difference between islamic religion and a Muslim, also there is a difference between Christianity religion and a Christian. Because the Berom tribes in Jos eat human flesh during crisis dosen’t justify that all Christians are cannibals, why don’t you grant the Muslim thesame benefit of the doubt and stop using Boko Haram or Northern muslims to judge the entire Muslim race!

Bro those in old tastement are not Christians...The name Christian come about in Anthiok , where those that were living a non sinful life like Jesus Christ were called Christ-like( Christian) but during the old tastement, Jesus Christ have not come then and the people were serving God in different ways and that led to the coming of Jesus Christ to come cleanse us from sin... Tho, many still practise the old tastement doctrine ,like the Roman catholics and celestial , but have u seen them carry arms or form a terrorists group against non Christians ... The berom u mentioned , is more of a tribal war but taking religious bouground because of those involves and they did not kill in the name of Jesus Christ , like we see those radical Muslims during religious crisis shouting Allah Akbar...the Muslim leaders in the world have to come out openly to denounce all the Islamic terrorists group so that every other religion can join hand to fight Dem out and incurcate the real doctrine of Islam in the mind of Muslims in the world , in that sense Islam will gain more followers world wide.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Balogunodua:

So dere is no christains in d north, and u ar talking about votes wen northern politician use childrens nd rigging to win elections.
the Christian's in the north are they much

Christian's that ain't even up to 10 percent
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Enwhen(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

The same people championing an Islamic Federation when you ask them their no.1 destination on the planet, the will hardly ever mention Saudi Arabia or any of those Islamic countries. You will hear relatively free societies like Canada, US, Germany, Australia etc. And YET the want to turn their own home to FASCIST society.

You are very very correct , thats a valid points...
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Loyalty2z(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
freedom of speech I know, but freedom after speech I can't guarantee..
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
the Christian's in the north are they much

Christian's that ain't even up to 10 percent
Lair mention 10 state in d north that has 90% muslim
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by PervertProphet: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
flackoFlint:
theres no need to exchange words with you.
You should conduct proper research before you open you mouth to spit rubbish.
You criticize people's religion ,not everyone is as hopeless and wallowing in pure ignorance like you.
The steps you're taking is actually leading you to doom
Have a rethink about your life and be a better person.
Work on yourself
You're filled with hate
It's clear you need love in your life
Right your ways or Hell is your destination.

None is more hopeless than the one who sees facts and deliberately twists it. Mention just one fact that I mention that is not fact.

That you are lazy to research these facts for yourself don't mean others are not doing these. These are solid facts. Only deluded individuals like yourself deny them. Just make it a life goal to pursue knowledge and quit hiding behind your ignorance.

It is amusing that you threaten me with Hell when that is the place decreed for all Muslims first temporary before the few ones Allah will step into Hell to select out depending on the prayer marks on their foreheads and "good deeds". The problem is how such good deed will be ranked seeing that just only 70,000 or 700,000 out of the Muslim ummah according to a Hadith will be selected out with their skeletons on bended knees.

This infers that no matter the good deeds of others. About 1.63billion Muslims will be left in Hell to continue to be disgraced by Allah for submitting to him (How are they different from the Kuffirs). This is also means that a good number of Muslims since 1400 years that Islam was birthed are already right now suffering in Hell waiting till the day of judgement that Allah will step into Hell to select the few ones he would choose to pick out. Do you know how horrible this is to hear despite all your efforts to please Allah?

Another Hadith says that out of every 1000 people entering Hell that only 1 will be picked out with the 999 individuals left in there.

Surah 19:70-72, everyone will enter into hell, including Muslims. Allah will then bring out the god-fearing:

Then We shall pluck forth from every party whichever of them was the most hardened in disdain of the All-merciful; then We shall know very well those most deserving to burn there. Not one of you there is, but he shall go down to it (wariduha); that for thy Lord is a thing decreed, determined. Then We shall deliver those that were godfearing; and the evildoers We shall leave there, hobbling on their knees. A.J. Arberry

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا مَعْبَدُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ الْعَنَزِيُّ، قَالَ اجْتَمَعْنَا نَاسٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْبَصْرَةِ فَذَهَبْنَا إِلَى أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ وَذَهَبْنَا مَعَنَا بِثَابِتٍ إِلَيْهِ يَسْأَلُهُ لَنَا عَنْ حَدِيثِ الشَّفَاعَةِ، فَإِذَا هُوَ فِي قَصْرِهِ فَوَافَقْنَاهُ يُصَلِّي الضُّحَى، فَاسْتَأْذَنَّا، فَأَذِنَ لَنَا وَهْوَ قَاعِدٌ عَلَى فِرَاشِهِ فَقُلْنَا لِثَابِتٍ لاَ تَسْأَلْهُ عَنْ شَىْءٍ أَوَّلَ مِنْ حَدِيثِ الشَّفَاعَةِ فَقَالَ يَا أَبَا حَمْزَةَ هَؤُلاَءِ إِخْوَانُكَ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْبَصْرَةِ جَاءُوكَ يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنْ حَدِيثِ الشَّفَاعَةِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ إِذَا كَانَ يَوْمُ الْقِيَامَةِ مَاجَ النَّاسُ بَعْضُهُمْ فِي بَعْضٍ فَيَأْتُونَ آدَمَ فَيَقُولُونَ اشْفَعْ لَنَا إِلَى رَبِّكَ‏.‏ فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ لَهَا وَلَكِنْ عَلَيْكُمْ بِإِبْرَاهِيمَ فَإِنَّهُ خَلِيلُ الرَّحْمَنِ‏.‏ فَيَأْتُونَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ لَهَا وَلَكِنْ عَلَيْكُمْ بِمُوسَى فَإِنَّهُ كَلِيمُ اللَّهِ‏.‏ فَيَأْتُونَ مُوسَى فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ لَهَا وَلَكِنْ عَلَيْكُمْ بِعِيسَى فَإِنَّهُ رُوحُ اللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ‏.‏ فَيَأْتُونَ عِيسَى فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ لَهَا وَلَكِنْ عَلَيْكُمْ بِمُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَيَأْتُونِي فَأَقُولُ أَنَا لَهَا‏.‏ فَأَسْتَأْذِنُ عَلَى رَبِّي فَيُؤْذَنُ لِي وَيُلْهِمُنِي مَحَامِدَ أَحْمَدُهُ بِهَا لاَ تَحْضُرُنِي الآنَ، فَأَحْمَدُهُ بِتِلْكَ الْمَحَامِدِ وَأَخِرُّ لَهُ سَاجِدًا فَيُقَالُ يَا مُحَمَّدُ ارْفَعْ رَأْسَكَ، وَقُلْ يُسْمَعْ لَكَ، وَسَلْ تُعْطَ، وَاشْفَعْ تُشَفَّعْ‏.‏ فَأَقُولُ يَا رَبِّ أُمَّتِي أُمَّتِي‏.‏ فَيُقَالُ انْطَلِقْ فَأَخْرِجْ مَنْ كَانَ فِي قَلْبِهِ مِثْقَالُ شَعِيرَةٍ مِنْ إِيمَانٍ‏.‏ فَأَنْطَلِقُ فَأَفْعَلُ ثُمَّ أَعُودُ فَأَحْمَدُهُ بِتِلْكَ الْمَحَامِدِ، ثُمَّ أَخِرُّ لَهُ سَاجِدًا فَيُقَالُ يَا مُحَمَّدُ ارْفَعْ رَأْسَكَ، وَقُلْ يُسْمَعْ لَكَ، وَسَلْ تُعْطَ، وَاشْفَعْ تُشَفَّعْ، فَأَقُولُ يَا رَبِّ أُمَّتِي أُمَّتِي‏.‏ فَيُقَالُ انْطَلِقْ فَأَخْرِجْ مِنْهَا مَنْ كَانَ فِي قَلْبِهِ مِثْقَالُ ذَرَّةٍ أَوْ خَرْدَلَةٍ مِنْ إِيمَانٍ‏.‏ فَأَنْطَلِقُ فَأَفْعَلُ ثُمَّ أَعُودُ فَأَحْمَدُهُ بِتِلْكَ الْمَحَامِدِ، ثُمَّ أَخِرُّ لَهُ سَاجِدًا فَيُقَالُ يَا مُحَمَّدُ ارْفَعْ رَأْسَكَ، وَقُلْ يُسْمَعْ لَكَ، وَسَلْ تُعْطَ، وَاشْفَعْ تُشَفَّعْ‏.‏ فَأَقُولُ يَا رَبِّ أُمَّتِي أُمَّتِي‏.‏ فَيَقُولُ انْطَلِقْ فَأَخْرِجْ مَنْ كَانَ فِي قَلْبِهِ أَدْنَى أَدْنَى أَدْنَى مِثْقَالِ حَبَّةِ خَرْدَلٍ مِنْ إِيمَانٍ، فَأَخْرِجْهُ مِنَ النَّارِ‏.‏ فَأَنْطَلِقُ فَأَفْعَلُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَلَمَّا خَرَجْنَا مِنْ عِنْدِ أَنَسٍ قُلْتُ لِبَعْضِ أَصْحَابِنَا لَوْ مَرَرْنَا بِالْحَسَنِ وَهْوَ مُتَوَارٍ فِي مَنْزِلِ أَبِي خَلِيفَةَ فَحَدَّثَنَا بِمَا حَدَّثَنَا أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ، فَأَتَيْنَاهُ فَسَلَّمْنَا عَلَيْهِ فَأَذِنَ لَنَا فَقُلْنَا لَهُ يَا أَبَا سَعِيدٍ جِئْنَاكَ مِنْ عِنْدِ أَخِيكَ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ فَلَمْ نَرَ مِثْلَ مَا حَدَّثَنَا فِي الشَّفَاعَةِ، فَقَالَ هِيهِ، فَحَدَّثْنَاهُ بِالْحَدِيثِ فَانْتَهَى إِلَى هَذَا الْمَوْضِعِ فَقَالَ هِيهِ، فَقُلْنَا لَمْ يَزِدْ لَنَا عَلَى هَذَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَقَدْ حَدَّثَنِي وَهْوَ جَمِيعٌ مُنْذُ عِشْرِينَ سَنَةً فَلاَ أَدْرِي أَنَسِيَ أَمْ كَرِهَ أَنْ تَتَّكِلُوا‏.‏ قُلْنَا يَا أَبَا سَعِيدٍ فَحَدِّثْنَا، فَضَحِكَ وَقَالَ خُلِقَ الإِنْسَانُ عَجُولاً مَا ذَكَرْتُهُ إِلاَّ وَأَنَا أُرِيدُ أَنْ أُحَدِّثَكُمْ حَدَّثَنِي كَمَا حَدَّثَكُمْ بِهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ أَعُودُ الرَّابِعَةَ فَأَحْمَدُهُ بِتِلْكَ، ثُمَّ أَخِرُّ لَهُ سَاجِدًا فَيُقَالُ يَا مُحَمَّدُ ارْفَعْ رَأْسَكَ وَقُلْ يُسْمَعْ، وَسَلْ تُعْطَهْ، وَاشْفَعْ تُشَفَّعْ‏.‏ فَأَقُولُ يَا رَبِّ ائْذَنْ لِي فِيمَنْ قَالَ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ‏.‏ فَيَقُولُ وَعِزَّتِي وَجَلاَلِي وَكِبْرِيَائِي وَعَظَمَتِي لأُخْرِجَنَّ مِنْهَا مَنْ قَالَ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Ma`bad bin Hilal Al-`Anzi:

We, i.e., some people from Basra gathered and went to Anas bin Malik, and we went in company with Thabit Al-Bunnani so that he might ask him about the Hadith of Intercession on our behalf. Behold, Anas was in his palace, and our arrival coincided with his Duha prayer. We asked permission to enter and he admitted us while he was sitting on his bed. We said to Thabit, "Do not ask him about anything else first but the Hadith of Intercession." He said, "O Abu Hamza! There are your brethren from Basra coming to ask you about the Hadith of Intercession." Anas then said, "Muhammad talked to us saying, 'On the Day of Resurrection the people will surge with each other like waves, and then they will come to Adam and say, 'Please intercede for us with your Lord.' He will say, 'I am not fit for that but you'd better go to Abraham as he is the Khalil of the Beneficent.' They will go to Abraham and he will say, 'I am not fit for that, but you'd better go to Moses as he is the one to whom Allah spoke directly.' So they will go to Moses and he will say, 'I am not fit for that, but you'd better go to Jesus as he is a soul created by Allah and His Word.' (Be: And it was) they will go to Jesus and he will say, 'I am not fit for that, but you'd better go to Muhammad.' They would come to me and I would say, 'I am for that.' Then I will ask for my Lord's permission, and it will be given, and then He will inspire me to praise Him with such praises as I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those praises and will fall down, prostrate before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for your will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said, 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down (prostrate) before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' It will be said, 'Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down in prostration before Him. It will be said, 'O, Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers!' Then He will say, 'Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed. (Take them) out of the Fire.' I will go and do so."' When we left Anas, I said to some of my companions, "Let's pass by Al-Hasan who is hiding himself in the house of Abi Khalifa and request him to tell us what Anas bin Malik has told us." So we went to him and we greeted him and he admitted us. We said to him, "O Abu Sa`id! We came to you from your brother Anas Bin Malik and he related to us a Hadith about the intercession the like of which I have never heard." He said, "What is that?" Then we told him of the Hadith and said, "He stopped at this point (of the Hadith)." He said, "What then?" We said, "He did not add anything to that." He said, Anas related the Hadith to me twenty years ago when he was a young fellow. I don't know whether he forgot or if he did not like to let you depend on what he might have said." We said, "O Abu Sa`id ! Let us know that." He smiled and said, "Man was created hasty. I did not mention that, but that I wanted to inform you of it. Anas told me the same as he told you and said that the Prophet (ﷺ) added, 'I then return for a fourth time and praise Him similarly and prostrate before Him me the same as he 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request): and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted .' I will say, 'O Lord, allow me to intercede for whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshiped except Allah.' Then Allah will say, 'By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.' ''

Sahih al-Bukhari 7510
In-book : Book 97, Hadith 135
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 601

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ يَقُولُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَا آدَمُ‏.‏ يَقُولُ لَبَّيْكَ رَبَّنَا وَسَعْدَيْكَ، فَيُنَادَى بِصَوْتٍ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْمُرُكَ أَنْ تُخْرِجَ مِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِكَ بَعْثًا إِلَى النَّارِ‏.‏ قَالَ يَا رَبِّ وَمَا بَعْثُ النَّارِ قَالَ مِنْ كُلِّ أَلْفٍ ـ أُرَاهُ قَالَ ـ تِسْعَمِائَةٍ وَتِسْعَةً وَتِسْعِينَ فَحِينَئِذٍ تَضَعُ الْحَامِلُ حَمْلَهَا وَيَشِيبُ الْوَلِيدُ ‏{‏وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَى وَمَا هُمْ بِسُكَارَى وَلَكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّهِ شَدِيدٌ‏}‏ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَشَقَّ ذَلِكَ عَلَى النَّاسِ حَتَّى تَغَيَّرَتْ وُجُوهُهُمْ، فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مِنْ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ تِسْعَمِائَةٍ وَتِسْعَةً وَتِسْعِينَ، وَمِنْكُمْ وَاحِدٌ، ثُمَّ أَنْتُمْ فِي النَّاسِ كَالشَّعْرَةِ السَّوْدَاءِ فِي جَنْبِ الثَّوْرِ الأَبْيَضِ، أَوْ كَالشَّعْرَةِ الْبَيْضَاءِ فِي جَنْبِ الثَّوْرِ الأَسْوَدِ، وَإِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ تَكُونُوا رُبُعَ أَهْلِ الْجَنَّةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَكَبَّرْنَا ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ ثُلُثَ أَهْلِ الْجَنَّةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَكَبَّرْنَا ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ شَطْرَ أَهْلِ الْجَنَّةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَكَبَّرْنَا‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو أُسَامَةَ عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ ‏{‏تَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَى وَمَا هُمْ بِسُكَارَى‏}‏ وَقَالَ مِنْ كُلِّ أَلْفٍ تِسْعَمِائَةٍ وَتِسْعَةً وَتِسْعِينَ‏.‏ وَقَالَ جَرِيرٌ وَعِيسَى بْنُ يُونُسَ وَأَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ ‏{‏سَكْرَى وَمَا هُمْ بِسَكْرَى‏}‏‏.‏"

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "On the day of Resurrection Allah will say, 'O Adam!' Adam will reply, 'Labbaik our Lord, and Sa`daik ' Then there will be a loud call (saying), Allah orders you to take from among your offspring a mission for the (Hell) Fire.' Adam will say, 'O Lord! Who are the mission for the (Hell) Fire?' Allah will say, 'Out of each thousand, take out 999.' At that time every pregnant female shall drop her load (have a miscarriage) and a child will have grey hair. And you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet not drunk, but severe will be the torment of Allah." (22:2) (When the Prophet (ﷺ) mentioned this), the people were so distressed (and afraid) that their faces got changed (in color) whereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "From Gog and Magog nine-hundred ninety-nine will be taken out and one from you. You Muslims (compared to the large number of other people) will be like a black hair on the side of a white ox, or a white hair on the side of a black ox, and I hope that you will be onefourth of the people of Paradise." On that, we said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "I hope that you will be) one-third of the people of Paradise." We again said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "(I hope that you will be) one-half of the people of Paradise." So we said, Allahu Akbar."

Sahih al-Bukhari
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 265
Arabic : Book 65, Hadith 4741

You see the Muslims while listening to Muhammad were scared of the low number of Muslims to be taken out as informed them by Muhammad plus he said Mankind(Adam's Offspring that is both Muslims and Non-muslims)

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by LegendHero(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

Bro those in old tastement are not Christians...The name Christian come about in Anthiok , where those that were living a non sinful life like Jesus Christ were called Christ-like( Christian) but during the old tastement, Jesus Christ have not come then and the people were serving God in different ways and that led to the coming of Jesus Christ to come cleanse us from sin... Tho, many still practise the old tastement doctrine ,like the Roman catholics and celestial , but have u seen them carry arms or form a terrorists group against non Christians ... The berom u mentioned , is more of a tribal war but taking religious bouground because of those involves and they did not kill in the name of Jesus Christ , like we see those radical Muslims during religious crisis shouting Allah Akbar...the Muslim leaders in the world have to come out openly to denounce all the Islamic terrorists group so that every other religion can join hand to fight Dem out and incurcate the real doctrine of Islam in the mind of Muslims in the world , in that sense Islam will gain more followers world wide.

Can you see where I’m going? Why did the Christian choose to retain the Old Testament as part of some bible? Do you know if I pick up some bibles I will still see the Old Testament as part of the book and some pastors preach the sermon through the Old Testament.

Isn’t tithing also an Old Testament doctrine?

If I want to use the Bible for propaganda like the Christian folks always do to the Quran, I will just go online and keep posting the verses that said Christian should kill a blasphemer. What will you call me if you get to see me doing that? Isn’t that what you’re tryna do with the Quran presently too?

Because the Boko haram said they kill for God, does that mean they are actually killing for God? Do you know how many Muslims have died in the hands of Boko haram?

Yes you’re right, the Islamic leaders in the world needs to wake up to sensitize the other religious folks and come out bold with a strong voice against fanatics. The stereotyping for Muslims is a thing of concern tbh, while someone like me don’t care, I always make it a duty to correct some assertions by people against Islam.

Separate the religion itself from the people that practice religion. There are lot of crazy people out there that are hypocrites that will tie their action to religion.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
oga I no go tell u again I respect other people's religion the same way I want them to respect mine

This isn't movies this is real life if u feel stubborn u can go ahead and try just know that when trouble comes knocking don't run to any Western country seeking asylum claiming they want to kill u

I am aware of the murderous nature of some religious people. My point is we should not enshrine into our law their bogus right to commit murder just because they feel some1 has disrespected their religion, holy book or God. In this life it is okay to accept society the way it is. It is also okay to work to make society more sane. If you want to keep the status quo that is your business. For those of us who want to leave this planet better than we met it, we will continue to challenge religious fascism.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Loyalty2z:
freedom of speech I know, but freedom after speech I can't guarantee..

That is the definition of dictatorship. We should just bring back the military then.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Balogunodua:

Lair mention 10 state in d north that has 90% muslim
Sokoto,Borno,Jigawa,Nasarawa,Niger,Benin-Kebbi,Gombe, Kastina,Kano and majority of kaduna belongs to the Muslims
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

I am aware of the murderous nature of some religious people. My point is we should not enshrine into our law their bogus right to commit murder just because they feel some1 has disrespected their religion, holy book or God. In this life it is okay to accept society the way it is. It is also okay to work to make society more sane. If you want to keep the status quo that is your business. For those of us who want to leave this planet better than we met it, we will continue to challenge religious fascism.
keep on challenging and keeping on getting into trouble

I have said my own

A word is enough for the wise

If u won't let them rest they won't let u too rest
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
keep on challenging and keeping on getting into trouble
I have said my own
A word is enough for the wise
If u won't let them rest they won't let u too rest

The little benefits you are enjoying today is because some people chose to leave the world a better place than they met it. Yes. I will continue to oppose ALL forms of fascism - be it religious or political.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Litmus: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thought Islam is Arab religion, why the black guy come hot pass undecided
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

The little benefits you are enjoying today is because some people chose to leave the world a better place than they met it. Yes. I will continue to oppose ALL forms of fascism - be it religious or political.
good also be ready to face consequences too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Tonto Dikeh Shares Mr Ibu's Female Version Photo / Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.