Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,742 members, 5,426,477 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 12:18 AM

Out Of The Blue (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Out Of The Blue (18+) (20674 Views)

The Blue Death-Activation Tick / ROMANCE NOVEL:Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1) / Behind The Blue Helmets (A Story Of War) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Dbeautyy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31
When a man sees the right path and yet he choose to walk on a life coal. Who should we blame? Op carry go cos Jah is on your side. Ghost reading deactivated
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by FantasticJ: 8:49pm On Jan 31
Ann2012:
Don't spoil me oooo

Thanks for the update

He dare not, that's my mission.

OP, 20 litres of petrol for you.

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Xtardom(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31
���...bro abeg no let am tey....abeg
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:31am On Feb 01
FantasticJ:

grin cheesy
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 7:27pm On Feb 01
FantasticJ:

OP, 20 litres of petrol for you.

Thanks. I will be expecting it.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by FantasticJ: 8:02pm On Feb 01
Oma download e ni ooo
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 1:55pm On Feb 02
FantasticJ:
Oma download e ni ooo

OK.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Zotty: 6:35am On Feb 04
What's happening Casnova hope all is well Still waiting for ur update

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 1:12pm On Feb 07
I couldn't believe after the size of the load I'd shot that she could ask such a thing; but that was evidence once more of her lack of experience and self-confidence.

I decided right then and there that I wanted to give her as much experience as I could, as fast as I dared try. I sat forward in the chair and leaned my forehead against hers as I spoke to her softly.

"Madam, you did it perfectly. I love you so much for doing that. Just seeing how beautiful you looked in those clothes, I needed it so bad."

I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and then sat back in the chair as my racing heart-rate slowly returned to normal.

"I'm glad I did okay. Like I said, I've never done that before."

She paused for a second and looked at my spent prick, still rearing up proudly. "You're ... you're still hard?"

She seemed confused as to whether I was done or not as she remained on her knees, her glistening chest a wanton treat for my feasting eyes.

She was absolutely right though, and I couldn't believe it myself; I'd just cum a big load, and yet I was still hard as a rock.

It was like my prick had known how long I'd dreamed of this moment and wasn't going to let me waste an instant.

"If you're still hard, maybe I didn't do it right."

Her anxiety that she might have done something wrong was like the music of sweet innocence to my ears.

"Madam, I couldn't have asked you to do it any better than you did. Your hands felt absolutely wonderful. It's just being around you that's made me as hard as this. You are so beautiful."

"Oh, Bayo. You're so sweet," she said as she gave me a little smile of happiness.

“It's okay," I replied. "I know this is new to both of us, and I just want to make you as happy as I can, if you'll let me."

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her pretty face up to look at me as I looked at her with big doe-like eyes. "Do you want to make me happy too?"

I could see tears of happiness welling up in those beautiful eyes of hers. "I ... I do."

"That's good to hear, Madam." I gave her a tender loving kiss on the forehead and then sat back slightly, my attention drawn to the swollen brownish crown of my burgeoning prick.

"To be honest, I usually need to cum more than once to feel better, especially when I'm as hard as this. And just being around you, I can't help but feel this way."

I saw her look at my still-rigid rooster and could tell by the way she looked at it with longing that she had loved the feel of it in her hands.

I looked at that pretty mouth of hers and wanted to find out if it would feel as good on my rooster as when I had kissed her, but I instinctively felt I had to move slower than I wanted to.

I knew my next question was going to be a big test. "Do you think you're up to doing it again?"

She looked at the bobbing lance rising from between my legs and I saw her flush again as lustful sensations flowed through her.

"Yes." Her voice was almost a whisper as she admitted that she wanted more; exactly the response I was hoping for.

"That's good." I sat forward on the edge of the chair and looked at her kneeling on the pillow in front of me, her sumptuous chest still covered with my shimmering cum.

"You look so beautiful with my cum on you like that, why don't we add another load to it?"

"There certainly is a lot of it. Should I go and wipe it off or something?" she asked tentatively.

"No. Why don't you let me just smooth it into your skin for you? I think you'll like that."

"I ... I don't know," she replied nervously.

That little bit of reluctance was back again; this time when it was coming to the point where I was going to be touching her for a change.

You can download full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Awesome05: 10:28pm On Feb 07
Thanks for the update.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Saturn101: 9:31am On Feb 08
Interesting piece.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:39am On Feb 08
Interesting, pls take it easy with madam oooo

Thanks for the update
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Zamar(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09
Interesting story.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by tonysunkan(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10
Good one, bro.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Zamar(m): 11:46am On Feb 11
Cool story.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 8:20am On Feb 12
She was absolutely right though, and I couldn't believe it myself; I'd just cum a big load, and yet I was still hard as a rock.

It was like my prick had known how long I'd dreamed of this moment and wasn't going to let me waste an instant. "If you're still hard, maybe I didn't do it right." Her anxiety that she might have done something wrong was like the music of sweet innocence to my ears.

"Madam, I couldn't have asked you to do it any better than you did. Your hands felt absolutely wonderful. It's just being around you that's made me as hard as this. You are so beautiful."

"Oh, Bayo. You're so sweet," she said as she gave me a little smile of happiness.

“It's okay," I replied. "I know this is new to both of us, and I just want to make you as happy as I can, if you'll let me."

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her pretty face up to look at me as I looked at her with big doe-like eyes. "Do you want to make me happy too?"

I could see tears of happiness welling up in those beautiful eyes of hers. "I ... I do."

"That's good to hear, Madam." I gave her a tender loving kiss on the forehead and then sat back slightly, my attention drawn to the swollen brownish crown of my burgeoning prick.

"To be honest, I usually need to cum more than once to feel better, especially when I'm as hard as this. And just being around you, I can't help but feel this way."

I saw her look at my still-rigid rooster and could tell by the way she looked at it with longing that she had loved the feel of it in her hands.

I looked at that pretty mouth of hers and wanted to find out if it would feel as good on my rooster as when I had kissed her, but I instinctively felt I had to move slower than I wanted to.

I knew my next question was going to be a big test. "Do you think you're up to doing it again?"

She looked at the bobbing lance rising from between my legs and I saw her flush again as lustful sensations flowed through her.

"Yes." Her voice was almost a whisper as she admitted that she wanted more; exactly the response I was hoping for.

"That's good." I sat forward on the edge of the chair and looked at her kneeling on the pillow in front of me, her sumptuous chest still covered with my shimmering cum.

"You look so beautiful with my cum on you like that, why don't we add another load to it?"

"There certainly is a lot of it. Should I go and wipe it off or something?" she asked tentatively.

"No. Why don't you let me just smooth it into your skin for you? I think you'll like that."

"I... I don't know," she replied nervously.

That little bit of reluctance was back again; this time when it was coming to the point where I was going to be touching her for a change.

"Can I just try? You did say you wanted to make me happy." I paused for a second and let a little bit of guilt sink in. I didn't want to come down on her too hard, I knew she was nervous as anything.

"If you don't like the way I touch you, I promise I'll stop. Okay?" She hesitated and I saw her chew at her bottom lip nervously for a second before silently nodding.

Excellent!

I reached forward, my ongoing dream of touching my madam's gigantic boobs about to come true. I felt another little twitch go through my throbbing erection already.

My fingers slid into one of the bigger clumps of pearly semen on the upper swell of her left breast and I started to slowly spread it over her soft smooth skin.

Her boobs were so huge that I reached forward with my other hand and started doing the same to her other breast.

You can download full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by styles666(m): 9:14am On Feb 13
this bayo too perfect
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Legitdimple(f): 11:17pm On Feb 14
Chai,madam is in for a jolly good ride. Nice story @op ,please keep updating.
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Odoogu(m): 9:20am On Feb 15
Legitdimple:
Chai,madam is in for a jolly good ride. Nice story @op ,please keep updating.
how did you come about this moniker? I swear � it's dope.�
Re: Out Of The Blue (18+) by Legitdimple(f): 12:12pm On Feb 15
Odoogu:

how did you come about this moniker? I swear � it's dope.�
Thank Odoogu,but it wouldn't be nice we derail this lovely thread with my moniker,meet in the other room make we just.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Folk Tales / English Grammar Lesson / Obasanjo's Autobiography "My Watch" Now Sold In Traffic. Are They Pirated?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.