Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (55794 Views)

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Johans1991: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tranquillity360:
You are not making any sense.
only those in my profession will understand what iam saying.
You Will soon see sense from what am saying. Belief me,iam speaking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by rexwalters: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
jimyjames:

answer the question yourself dreamer with sense
What question?
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Gidigidi60: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
only those in my profession will understand what iam saying.
You Will soon see sense from what am saying. Belief me,iam speaking from experience.
[/s]
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Trutherme: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
soberdrunk:
Wrong move!!! Very wrong move!!! Now the government has very solid evidence to go after them with full force....... angry

Shut Up! So the right move is to allow Nigerian policemen kill people any how. There are tribes in Nigeria that will never let that happen.

I don't know which tribe you belong and I am not a fan of IPOB but these killings and provocations by the Nigerian Police must stop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Ravern: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Police are licensed to kill, it is part of their job, that is why they are allowed to bare arms, do not provoke the Government, don't start a fight you can't finish, you miscreants are the ones that will be shouting United Nations and genocide, when the Government decides to take action tomorrow

Just like every human created by GOD in this mother earth is licence to defend himself against being killed.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
voltron14:

I dont deal with rumours.

If you suggest events you back up your claims, otherwise, you are simply a busy body.

can you back up your claims that this police men were killed and burned by ipob? where are your own evidence that ipob killed them if you don't deal with romours?
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by oluogbon0000(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
This one ipob are looking for trouble......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by voltron14: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
jimyjames:

can you back up your claims that this police men were killed and burned by ipob? where are your own evidence that ipob killed them if you don't deal with romours?

I dont know who killed them but there is evidence that people died.

Where is your evidence that IPOB members were killed?
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yeeye country, shit hole.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
PapaBaby:
Ipob would soon turn guerrilla fighters, meanwhile we are yet to curtail bokoharam. Add unrest in the Niger Delta and Fulani herdsmen and suddenly Nigeria's future appears bleak.

They should sha not carry their wahala come South West.
We don't have time for wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
rexwalters:
What question?

I will ask you same thing what question?
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na lie...
Bloggers hand work again
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by obama30: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
zoba88:
Two policemen were killed today in Oraifite in Anambra State by suspected IPOB members.

According to report, 4 IPOB members were shot dead by policemen.

In retaliation, IPOB members killed two policemen and set their van ablaze.

Another report has it that the policemen attempted a failed arrest due to a brutal fight which broke out on Saturday after a burial in the area.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/suspected-ipob-members-kill-2.html?m=1

How come the police men hand, head and cloth did not burn complete while the vehicle burn completely, it means their head, hands and cloth have fire resistant that the vehicle. police and flame up
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Police are licensed to kill, it is part of their job, that is why they are allowed to bare arms, do not provoke the Government, don't start a fight you can't finish, you miscreants are the ones that will be shouting United Nations and genocide, when the Government decides to take action tomorrow

The police are only allowed to kill in certain situations. They have no right to go and kill people for no reason. The allegation is that the Police went to Oraifite where Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer was burying his brother and killed 4 unarmed people for no reason.

If that's the true story then I'm not surprised if the youths descended on the Policemen and killed them. The true story will later emerge.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
voltron14:

I dont know who killed them but there is evidence that people died.

Where is your evidence that IPOB members were killed?

if people died then people died we shouldn't even be talking about ipob here simple, no evidence of ipob killing police, I can show you pictures from Cameroon and claim Nigerian police killed ipob , so if you want pictures of dead people I can show you pictures of dead people

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by IGBOSON1: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
These terrorists have finally declared a war upon themselves.

Obiano must suffer for this.

Umahi has been trying his best and suppressing anything IPOB
Uguanyi is trying too... maybe

But Obiano? That fool will suffer for this angry

And this very stupid and useless blogger said 4 terrorists were killed.... Why don't you show us their own bodies the way it was evident that some policemen were killed?

Please shut up!

If the story turns out to be as reported then the next question is who drew first blood! Or you think people should just present themselves for target practice by the trigger-happy Nigerian police without fighting back!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Let's see as this pans out! shocked Will be with my popcorn and Pepsi jeje, watching everything like I'm in a cinema...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by IGBOSON1: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

The police are only allowed to kill in certain situations. They have no right to go and kill people for no reason. The allegation is that the Police went to Oraifite where Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer was burying his brother and killed 4 unarmed people for no reason.

If that's the true story then I'm not surprised if the youths descended on the Policemen and killed them. The true story will later emerge.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by MrCork: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
zoba88:
Two policemen were killed today in Oraifite in Anambra State by suspected IPOB members.

Another report has it that the policemen attempted a failed arrest due to a brutal fight which broke out on Saturday after a burial in the area.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/suspected-ipob-members-kill-2.html?m=1

...but who are IBO people keep killing inosent people? Why? (No ofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=zoba88 post=84560672]Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/suspected-iepob-members-kill-2.html?m=1
We are not agitating for the total islamisation of Nigeria we are agitating for the Independence of the Igbo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by voltron14: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
jimyjames:

if people died then people died we shouldn't even be talking about ipob here simple, no evidence of ipob killing police, I can show you pictures from Cameroon and claim Nigerian police killed ipob , so if you want pictures of dead people I can show you pictures of dead people

These pictures are not from Cameroon.

Catching a flight now.

Bye.
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Zona123(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
zoba88:

How did you know it was IPOB that committed the crime, where's the evidence that they were the ones that did it
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
voltron14:

What about IPOB allowing peace to reign?

Before the whole Radio Biafra hate broadcast, was government even patrolling the east talkless of bloodletting?

Most of you guys don't travel thats why you don't know about the bolded.
Since after the war the SE has been under military siege. Every part of the SE has hundreds of all security check point

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Tobichimezie: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Police are licensed to kill? Really? OK on the evidence of those statements that you made, before the end of 2019...may Policemen visit your household, line up every member of your family (even the children won't be exempted), and shoot them all to death including you... And even if that that doesn't happen, May you lose at least one very close family member of yours to Police brutality before the end of 2019, it is written and so shall it be as your irrevocable portion...sometimes spewing ignorance and stupidity can be the death of you.

Fuccking low IQ mentally disturbed mo.ron, surely you must be deficient on some chromosomes.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by voltron14: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Most of you guys don't travel thats why you don't know about the bolded.
Since after the war the SE has been under military siege. Every part of the SE has hundreds of all security check point

Shut up.

I worked in Ebonyi.

Abagana in Anambra.

In Ugep in cross river and all of Ogoja and ikom.

I worked in obollor afor and umulokpa in Nnsuka.

You cannot fool my likes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
voltron14:

These pictures are not from Cameroon.

Catching a flight now.

Bye.

can you prove those pictures are not from Cameroon? can you prove those people burned are Nigerian police men?
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Tobichimezie: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

I worked in Ebonyi.

Abagana in Anambra.

You worked in those places since when?
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:
cool

wow wow wow

burutai is gona love this, someone just made christmas intresting in southeast

3000 more road blocks with brutal koboko whip checking and frog jump to people who try nonsense

take it easy
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
koyyes:
Let them kill each other over there.

They shouldn't even think of crossing the bridge with their madness. That is when they will be death with.
your own people? Are you not igbo again
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
rexwalters:
police are licensed to kill civilians? well civilians have rights to defened themselves against killer's

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
fake news! criminals killed them not ipob.
Re: Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

I worked in Ebonyi.

Abagana in Anambra.

u have been to all these places , yet u don't know that Lagos to onitsha express way has the highest numbers of check point in the whole world , one check point on every 1km or less , different uniforms

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.