Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) (2964 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by frubben(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Well the recent one happened today, and I was really shock at how bold this guys are becoming o.

So I went for my Lastra today, cos I needed it for something important, after all was done as I was leaving a guy approached me like a nigga approached me ( this world is something else) and after all the nonsense talk, I want to know you better bla bla bla I replied and the following convo took place

Me: I don't have a problem with you being gay but me am straight, I do ladies not men

Him: (smile) with this your hot body

Me: I blushed, I can't believe I blushed to my fellow guy. Bleep dis am out of here

Him:You can do both, no crime in it

Me; nigga Bleep u, ��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

Let's share our experience
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
You don't have problem with someone being gay
You blushed
lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Christiana24: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
frubben:
Well the recent one happened today, and I was really shock at how bold this guys are becoming o.

So I went for my Lastra today, cos I needed it for something important, after all was done as I was leaving a guy approached me like a nigga approached me ( this world is something else) and after all the nonsense talk, I want to know you better bla bla bla I replied and the following convo took place

Me: I don't have a problem with you being gay but me am straight, I do ladies not men

Him: (smile) with this your hot body

Me: I blushed, I can't believe I blushed to my fellow guy. Bleep dis am out of here

Him:You can do both, no crime in it

Me; nigga Bleep u, ��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

Let's share our experience

One raped me in 20012 cry I Dont have money to follow the case in court and he rided me.
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Offpoint: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin Nigga you gay, better discover yourself now.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Forget say ladies get fish brain, I still prefer them any day any time.

I can't entertain the thought of one creepy bastard toughing me.. arhhhhhhh I can actually commit murder and still be happy to get my jail term.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by PabloAndreas(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
So i had this one who disturbed me for years n still does actually,and funny enuf he‘s a pastor who also deals on men clothing and all that stuff...so he called me one day over to his place and i didnt even know he was gay at dat tym...he claimed he had some clothes he wanted to give me for free so i went to pick em up...got to his apartment and it was all Behind and sparkly,made meself comfy,he offered a drink bt i declined so he gave me his phone to help him fix a prob n while i was at it he went to get the clothes,brought out some shirts,jean jacks n three jean trousers...took the shirts and jacks but while i was bou to pick d trousers he stopped me insisting dat i tried them on first so i hooked d waist line of the trousers round my neck and told him it was a perfect fit but he refused telling me to off my shorts n try them...that was wen it hit me dat i was in some deep shit..afta all d hassle i told him dat i didnt need d trousers anymore that the tops were just fine...so as i was bou leaving he hugged me from behind telling me how much he liked me and hw he was going to change my life if i wud just play along...at dat moment it‘d already dawned on me so in a bid to avoid drama i just said “no wahala we go talk for phone“...i went to d door to exit his place but it was locked wen i turned around to tell to come open it ah was shocked n literally petrified at what i saw...nigggas dick was sticking out of his jersey shorts n it was long n hard af dat it almost tore his shorts open...almost broke my nose while running out of his house...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
PabloAndreas:
So i had this one who disturbed me for years n still does actually,and funny enuf he‘s a pastor who also deals on men clothing and all that stuff...so he called me one day over to his place and i didnt even know he was gay at dat tym...he claimed he had some clothes he wanted to give me for free so i went to pick em up...got to his apartment and it was all Behind and sparkly,made meself comfy,he offered a drink bt i declined so he gave me his phone to help him fix a prob n while i was at it he went to get the clothes,brought out some shirts,jean jacks n three jean trousers...took the shirts and jacks but while i was bou to pick d trousers he stopped me insisting dat i tried them on first so i hooked d waist line of the trousers round my neck and told him it was a perfect fit but he refused telling me to off my shorts n try them...that was wen it hit me dat i was in some deep shit..afta all d hassle i told him dat i didnt need d trousers anymore that the tops were just fine...so as i was bou leaving he hugged me from behind telling me how much he liked me and hw he was going to change my life if i wud just play along...at dat moment it‘d already dawned on me so in a bid to avoid drama i just said “no wahala we go talk for phone“...i went to d door to exit his place but it was locked wen i turned around to tell to come open it ah was shocked n literally petrified at what i saw...nigggas dick was sticking out of his jersey shorts n it was long n hard af dat it almost tore his shorts open...almost broke my nose while running out of his house...
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
PabloAndreas:
but this is just wrong. This is really selfish, you would have told people or threatened to.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by PabloAndreas(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
But he didn‘t stop there...kept sending me cash n airtym while requesting dat i paid him anoda visit but i kept posting him till he gave me d name “Pablo 419“...so one day he met on one street n stopped me,this was our convo
Him: Pablo 419
Me: oga gud evening oo
Him: Pablo i wan ask u smtn
Me: go ahead
Him: pesin wey don dy toast girl for 4 yrs neva try?
Me: i no understand
Him: y u dy whyn me like dis na
Me: ok oga wetin u want?
Him: when u dy travel bk?
Me: dis saturday
Him: come shop for friday come pick 10 shirts n 10 jeans plus 20k pocket money
Me: (excited) no wahala na
Him: but from my shop we go go lodge for “hotel de la paix“ (a hotel in my area) spend d weekend then u go travel for monday...
First voice i heard in my head was “ha!!...oboy u go pay for every shirt,jacket,airtym and money wey i don collect...come pay for the “10 shirts and 10 jeans“ wey im wan give me then come pay for d ones wey i go still collect in d future...all in 3 days...“
So i planned on setting him up bt didn‘t follow thru with d plan cos i wasn‘t dat kinda pesin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by frubben(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
PabloAndreas:
But he didn‘t stop there...kept sending me cash n airtym while requesting dat i paid him anoda visit but i kept posting him till he gave me d name “Pablo 419“...so one day he met on one street n stopped me,this was our convo
Him: but from my shop we go go lodge for “hotel de la paix“ (a hotel in my area) spend d weekend then u go travel for monday...
First voice i heard in my head was “ha!!...oboy u go pay for every shirt,jacket,airtym and money wey i don collect...come pay for the “10 shirts and 10 jeans“ wey im wan give me then come pay for d ones wey i go still collect in d future...all in 3 days...“
So i planned on setting him up bt didn‘t follow thru with d plan cos i wasn‘t dat kinda pesin
lwkmd Pablo 419 I pity for your ass

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by fykes(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Well one of the smartest guys I knew growing up in Asaba was gay. Calla himself bumble bee.
Very thoughtful and engaging except when he's making a fuss about gay rights.
Dude was quite respectful but always making side remarks about how hot I look.

Met a couple of bankers and guys in portharcourt back in 2015 who felt the only way I could climb the social ladder was to be gay.
Thing is I think most gay's often feel that any cute guy is gay.
If only they know the phobia out there.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
fykes:
Well one of the smartest guys I knew growing up in Asaba was gay. Calla himself bumble bee.
Very thoughtful and engaging except when he's making a fuss about gay rights.
Dude was quite respectful but always making side remarks about how hot I look.

Met a couple of bankers and guys in portharcourt back in 2015 who felt the only way I could climb the social ladder was to be gay.
Thing is I think most gay's often feel that any cute guy is gay.
If only they know the phobia out there.
Does the "any cute guy" include you grin
Well,I've noticed they have a much greater proportion of very cute guys than straights.That gives that them the impression of any cute guy being gay.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
PabloAndreas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Kingsteve(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2019
As a lone wolf, was in the club chilling by myself, while scanning for a nice and free bird to rock with.
Out of the blues...
Three white boys came and sat close to me.
They were all chatty, trying to hold a convo with me.

As a nice person, I obliged...
Mostly nodded and smiled to whatever shit they were chatting, so as not to appear rude and unfriendly.

Oh boy...
Before I could nod one more time, na so one of them just caressed my nipple.
No be person tell me say make I find my square root.
This happened in Stoke-on-Trent.

Fucking f@gs!
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2019
Hahahaha grin grin grin gays wey plenty here are not defending their trade ........pls come out and be proud, be patriotic and bold.....

I get adult Pampers for sale in case grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Stonecoldstare1: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
01Alpha:
Forget say ladies get fish brain, I still prefer them any day any time.

I can't entertain the thought of one creepy bastard toughing me.. arhhhhhhh I can actually commit murder and still be happy to get my jail term.
You do realize the jail term will make it worse, a room full of guys and no girl. Do the math.

I really don't want to tell you about my cousin's jail term in Missouri state prison, you will shed tears
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Christiana24:

One raped me in 20012 cry I Dont have money to follow the case in court and he rided me.
Gay raped you biatch find another lie Your arsehole must be wyde as a volcano right now grin.
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Lonelypacifist6: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
PabloAndreas:
Donno Why I find this funny, you just saved your from using diapers.
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Lonelypacifist6: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
Hahahaha grin grin grin gays wey plenty here are not defending their trade ........pls come out and be proud, be patriotic and bold.....

Hilarious grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
guys who get hit by gays are guys who act and dress like dem.u can imagine a guy catwalking..tell me why a gay wont hit on him.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
some of the guys commeting love the attention all these faaggots are giving to them. it seems the attention from faaggots have replaced female attention in them, they go heads up in pride just because a fellow man gave them attention
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by ositadima1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
VIRGINlabia:

Most times the girth of shit you take is bigger than an erect penis. Don't you think that those dry fat shits would cause more damage than a penis?
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by noCAP(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
I really don't understand why gays like coming for cute guys. not every cute guy wants to be unfortunate yo

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
You don't have problem with someone being gay
You blushed
lipsrsealed

LOL... IT'S NOT A SECRET THAT THESE GUYS KNOW THAT PENĮSES ARE DELICIOUS cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by ositadima1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
noCAP:
I really don't understand why gays like coming for cute guys. not every cute guy wants to be unfortunate yo

Cute guys, lol, in the heat of the moment people come in what ever is readily available. Even animals are not spared.
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by ositadima1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Even God no get enough power to judge all the evils perpetrated by people. Him dey try has him power reach, that is why evil is winning.
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by tartar9(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
k
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Stonecoldstare1:

You do realize the jail term will make it worse, a room full of guys and no girl. Do the math.

I really don't want to tell you about my cousin's jail term in Missouri state prison, you will shed tears
you will agree with me that not all inmate are gay, na to join gang for prison be that na...

Pls what happened to your cousin?
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by GeneralB: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL... IT'S NOT A SECRET THAT THESE GUYS KNOW THAT PENĮSES ARE DELICIOUS cheesy
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) by Stonecoldstare1: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2019
01Alpha:
you will agree with me that not all inmate are gay, na to join gang for prison be that na...

Pls what happened to your cousin?
The gangs are the ones spearheading the rape, they prey on the little ones and take them as their bitch

(1) (Reply)

Women Love's Sex More Than Men? / I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. / See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.