Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (37570 Views)

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by biafrasun: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Can this war start now, I can't wait to fight for biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by itsme01: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Trezagezz:
[/s][s]

Go and learn how to spell properly....OJUKWU NOT THIS NONSENSE U JUST TYPED....

"Anu mpama"

who cares what the correct spelling of Ojucrooks name is, atleast you got my point
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nwaonyishi69: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

stop crying on my mention.. i barely gave analysis of what you guys should expect or did anyone tell you i am in the army or the presidency?
sonorous, your tears from joy or angst can not feel the river Niger. Hola all you can, most of you have lost humanity in search of ethnicity. What were your reactions when police and army come burn Kanu's lawyers house and wasted more than four lives. Like Hitler you may take it that the life of a Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/Muslim is better than the life of those murdered by your security forces without investigation in Igbo land. Sorry for this level of decadence in our society.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by itsme01: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
sonorous, your tears from joy or angst can not feel the river Niger. Hola all you can, most of you have lost humanity in search of ethnicity. What were your reactions when police and army come burn Kanu's lawyers house and wasted more than four lives. Like Hitler you may take it that the life of a Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/Muslim is better than the life of those murdered by your security forces without investigation in Igbo land. Sorry for this level of decadence in our society.

Now it is decadence in our society right? but when kanu openly said he would kill people and import weapon from turkey it wasnt decadence right

i honestly wish i could pity Igbos i really do but people who call for voilence in any medium of form shouldnt cry when it consumes them
P.S i am very much respectfull to easy going Igbo people who with all these back and forth , they remain civil and focused on their business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by xaggar(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Danwakae:

U are funny , look country u are calling for common IPOB, Nigeria Army is to much to wipe out the whole east....only 82 div Enugu, is enough to flush out the southeast... You people have cawards as leaders , tho, I cherish your biz prowess and should u people try nonsense , u would always be the one to lose, cos u have big investments all over the nation...

When e set, u go speak Igbo language by force. Oponu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nwaonyishi69: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Danwakae:

U are funny , look country u are calling for common IPOB, Nigeria Army is to much to wipe out the whole east....only 82 div Enugu, is enough to flush out the southeast... You people have cawards as leaders , tho, I cherish your biz prowess and should u people try nonsense , u would always be the one to lose, cos u have big investments all over the nation...
Are you saying that in your sanity you enjoy keeping others as slaves?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Rotimi47: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
People should start going out with valid ID in that area because the police will definitely retaliate. undecided

May GOD protect the innocent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nwaonyishi69: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bighead9:

Na you Sabi. grin
Thanks a lot for showing me the picture depicting your psyche. I can now well understand why your line of reasoning is lacking human touch.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Ryan03(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Philistine:

So u believe this chronic liar? Where are the corpse of the killed IPOB members? If they were truly killed by the cops, IPOB would have displayed their bodies, they do not shy from cheap popularity. It is only policemen that were killed and their vehicles set ablaze, the pics is all over the internet.
I just wanted to read the comments first, they were the first to attack, police have not killed anybody yet they have started crying because they are scared of the repercussions of what they have done. I just pity the policemen that died because las las, nothing will be done
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Bighead9: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
Thanks a lot for showing me the picture depicting your psyche. I can now well understand why your line of reasoning is lacking human touch.

Cry me a River. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Ryan03(f): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

The fact that a group is proscribed does not mean they should be killed for gathering
who killed who? Where are the corpse?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Ryan03(f): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tranquillity360:
How do you want us to BELIEVE that the two burnt body are police.

What evidence to you have to prove they are police.
but you believed that four Igbos members died without seeing a single corpse? Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by akilo1: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Abeg when any go come niaja come e mama burial? Dss wqn tell am somethg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Ryan03(f): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tranquillity360:
And what evidence do you have to prove they were burnt by Ipob members.
no, ttey were burnt by police men while the invincible bodies of four ipob members were killed by police men
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Ryan03(f): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
sunboy:
It looks like the federal government is determined to turn Nigeria into another Congo or Syria

The draconian use of the security forces against innocent citizens will definitely backfire soon.
innocent citizens who are allowed to kill members of the force ba? Nor worry, I can't wait for the killings to start
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Tranquillity360: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ryan03:
no, ttey were burnt by police men while the invincible bodies of four ipob members were killed by police men
Yoruba man,i no get your time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by DedeNkem: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:
grin

This guy is the new Angel of Death since Ojuckwu died

now that they killed two police and burnt a van, his fans are about to get buried enmasse while Angel of death enjoys his wife in UK

Already his mum's blood and that of many youth aint enough, now his lawyer gotta pay

You didn't even mention the 4 murders police committed against unarmed IPOB members! You're f*ucking biased!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Ryan03(f): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba man,i no get your time.
anybody that points out your foolishness is a Yoruba man?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Deejaygold(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emmanuelhector:
What excatly is your pont?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by itsme01: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
DedeNkem:

You didn't even mention the 4 murders police committed against unarmed IPOB members! You're f*ucking biased!

its not being biased, with the coming of social media bill, only a stupid person would qoute news from Biafra facebook page without confirming from real traditional media
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Tranquillity360: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ryan03:
anybody that points out your foolishness is a Yoruba man?
Yoruba muslims always aggressive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by BOBAN2710: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/soldiers-police-attack-my-lawyers-house-kill-three-nnamdi-kanu/amp/
WEE U KIP KWAYET

GATHERING OF TREASON WITH IPOB FLAG HUNG ALL OVER THE PLACE .

THE COWARD WAS BRAKING FROM SELF IMPOSE EXILE AND LEAVE ALL HIS slowpoke WITHOUT BRAIN MEMBER TO BE DOING THE DIRTY WORK AND GET KILL BY THE MIGHTY PYTONS.

HAVE U EVER HEARD

OKOCHA
KANU
UCHE OKECHUKU
AND ALL WELL MEANING PEOPLE FROM IGBO TRIBE SHOUTING BIAFRA UP AND DOWN.

PLEASE COME BACK HOME NIGERIA GOVERNMENT CHERISH YOU SO MUCH PINKY NNAMDI KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by exminister(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
No worry e go reach everybody . All these ipob illiterates wey dey always say sowore deserves to be locked up for exposing their buffoon hero Jonathan, we would look away when your oppression begins fully grin
senseless fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
azimo:
.you must be daft sometimes I ask why GOD made black people
weyrey
May Suku okike eponmalu strike your dirty mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by gloriaunobi(f): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bighead9:

Quit chest beating. All Biafrans are COWARD.
And yet you don't want the coward to leave and have they're own coward country, who is now the coward?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Kenturkey048(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bishop4real:

Can you tell me where borrowing is forbidden in world financial dealings, please. The problem is not borrowing but what you do with the borrowed sum.
Financial man ,,you can state out what was done with the borrowed funds so i cam Learn....Like if the money was judiciously used anybody will complain..or na english dey hungry right??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by DedeNkem: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:

its not being biased, with the coming of social media bill, only a stupid person would qoute news from Biafra facebook page without confirming from real traditional media

Only a fool would think there are no fake news in so-called traditional media.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Kenturkey048(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
zibya:
You don't have the kind of power to wish evil on someone and make it happen. You can only express your frustrations as mere wishes
And how is my frustration affecting your frustration??Na you I quote ni You better park yourself one corner....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by itsme01: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
DedeNkem:

Only a fool would think there are no fake news in so-called traditional media.

only a dunce would think anyone claim there are no fake news on social media but atleast if you qoute traditional media then you can simply refer to their publication in court and the case is their not yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.