Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (37606 Views)

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Danzakidakura(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Buhari why killing innocent people while recruiting boko haram members into the army ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Klington: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
Destroyerofyeeb:
No worry e go reach everybody . All these ipob illiterates wey dey always say sowore deserves to be locked up for exposing their buffoon hero Jonathan, we would look away when your oppression begins fully grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by kollinz1234(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
K
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by olisaEze(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
No worry e go reach everybody . All these ipob illiterates wey dey always say sowore deserves to be locked up, we would look away when your oppression begins fully grin

U didn’t look helpful when the python1 danced on them before, why on earth u think they'd care which direction ure looking to now really beats the imagination! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Donvictor2015: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is bad... Freedom fighting and independence is lawful and never a crime. Inasmuch as I don't support Kalu's move doesn't mean his followers should be murdered in cold blood like chicken. I hope the international communities would intervene.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu

Yanga sleep una go wake am.. No justifications for the police brutal killings on the 4 Igbos member at the same time no justifications for killing and burning Nigeria security officers

I just hope SE leaders can interfere immediately before things escalate
Interfere or intervene? Your policemen went on a shooting spree, killing 4 unarmed civilians! Don't force the Igbos to start importing LEADS into Biafran land!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Gidigidi60: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

This guy is the new Angel of Death since Ojuckwu died

now that they killed two police and burnt a van, his fans are about to get buried enmasse while Angel of death enjoys his wife in UK

Already his mum's blood and that of many youth aint enough, now his lawyer gotta pay

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Trimque2k1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/soldiers-police-attack-my-lawyers-house-kill-three-nnamdi-kanu/amp/
This na strictly ipob post o,if u want die young don't sympathise with the dead ipob and start hating on Nigeria govt.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
We had to help you beg buhari not to wipe y'all out the last time, that's why he stopped.
olisaEze:

U didn’t look helpful when the python1 danced on them before, why on earth u think they'd care which direction ure looking to now really beats the imagination! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Prompto: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin. Is this coming from the fool that said Buhari is El Jibrin from Russia ?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by cenaman(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
This man has skip his drugs again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by jahsharon: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

He called on world bodies to intervene in the alleged intimidation of IPOB members in Nigeria

“This comes on the heel of yet another killing of two IPOB family members who were peacefully gathering in Arondizuogu on Sunday December 1. Their bodies are still in the morgue.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/soldiers-police-attack-my-lawyers-house-kill-three-nnamdi-kanu/amp/

Is he mad? which world bodies is he calling to intervene? Has he forgotten that he said Buhari was mad on camera in the Court? He should be dealing with the mad man himself nah. What about the arms and ammunition he bought to finish up Nigeria Army? Let the idiot deploy the Biafran Army nah

Why are IPOB miscreants gathering? IPOB has been proscribed by government. Therefore any gathering of IPOB is illegal. Gather at your own risk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by kettykin: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
No worry e go reach everybody . All these ipob illiterates wey dey always say sowore deserves to be locked up for exposing their buffoon hero Jonathan, we would look away when your oppression begins fully grin

I am not standin in for IPOB , but what exactly do you want IPOB to do in the case of sowore incareation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Kenturkey048(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
you are a very big mumu..I sorry for all of you supporting shit...May GOD purnish all ye evil citizens ..may you people never succeed in life...may the soul of the women leader burnt alive and the pdp leader's wife butchered in kogi hunt you all to death..you all shall die miserably...all ye supporting the backwardness we are experiencing ,may stray bullet you someday..All ye supporting buhari because he is a notherner or for party affiliation at the expense of our national growth,may aeroplane crash on your roofs..eeeeddiiiooots...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Gidigidi60: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Yanga sleep una go wake am.. No justifications for the police brutal killings on the 4 Igbos member at the same time no justifications for killing and burning Nigeria security officers

I just hope SE leaders can intervene immediately before things escalate
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by olisaEze(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
We had to help you beg buhari not to wipe y'all out the last time, that's why he stopped.

Nna, this is a strong case of 'delusions of grandeur' it happens right before 'Uselu' opens file for said individual! I’m not IPOB btw neither do I support d break up of the country, but ur comment funny sha.grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Philistine(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:

I just hope SE leaders can intervene immediately before things escalate
So u believe this chronic liar? Where are the corpse of the killed IPOB members? If they were truly killed by the cops, IPOB would have displayed their bodies, they do not shy from cheap popularity. It is only policemen that were killed and their vehicles set ablaze, the pics is all over the internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by helinues: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

Did IPOB attack security officers?

Yes they did. Killed and burnt 2 officers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who is this one. Carry your curse to Jonathan and PDP who destroyed this country hence paving the way for APC
Kenturkey048:
you are a very big mumu..I sorry for all of you supporting shit...May GOD purnish all ye evil citizens ..may you people never succeed in life...may the soul of the women leader burnt alive and the pdp leader's wife butchered in kogi hunt you all to death..you all shall die miserably...eeeeddiiiooots...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by helinues: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gidigidi60:
[s][/s]

We are always ahead of you buddy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Antoeni(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fugitive Nnamdi Kanu at it Again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin Na we help una beg. Go ask
olisaEze:

Nna, this is a strong case of 'delusions of grandeur' it happens right before 'Uselu' opens file for said individual! I’m not IPOB btw neither do I support d break up of the country, but ur comment funny sha.grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Gidigidi60: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

We are always ahead of you buddy
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Gidigidi60: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Yes they did. Killed and burnt 2 officers
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Philistine(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
justbusy:
Interfere or intervene? Your policemen went on a shooting spree, killing 4 unarmed civilians! Don't force the Igbos to start importing LEADS into Biafran land!
U bloody liar! Show us the corpse of the IPOB members killed. It was IPOB that attacked and killed 2 policemen and set their vehicles ablaze.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by helinues: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
justbusy:

And who is stopping you from importing Nukes to Biafra land?

Go and read the story behind the famous Nobel Laureate awards " Merchants of dead"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by olisaEze(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
grin grin Na we help una beg. Go ask

Okay o, official begger wehdone sir!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by gidgiddy: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
jahsharon:

Is he mad? which world bodies is he calling to intervene? Has he forgotten that he said Buhari was mad on camera in the Court? He should be dealing with the mad man himself nah. What about the arms and ammunition he bought to finish up Nigeria Army? Let the idiot deploy the Biafran Army nah

Why are IPOB miscreants gathering? IPOB has been proscribed by government. Therefore any gathering of IPOB is illegal. Gather at your own risk.

The fact that a group is proscribed does not mean they should be killed for gathering

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Gidigidi60: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

And who is stopping you from importing Nukes to Biafra land?

Go and read the story behind the famous Nobel Laureate awards " Merchants of dead"
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by fredoooooo: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alaye come down and talk your story. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Launches 2MW Solar Power Plant In Abeokuta / Tree Falls On Kabiru Ibrahim Dallah's Car In Lafia, Nasarawa While On Reverse / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.