Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Noise Pollution From Generator Fumes Around Neighborhood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Noise Pollution From Generator Fumes Around Neighborhood (331 Views)

Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun / How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son / 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noise Pollution From Generator Fumes Around Neighborhood by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello guys,

This is a true story.
I went to Amadi-Ama area of Port Harcourt to have a haircut, suddenly I saw a generator with a very loud noise releasing an evolution of fumes around the environs in a concentrated density of people.

The people around are suffering very very much but no one to complain to.....

Coming back with more updates....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noise Pollution From Generator Fumes Around Neighborhood by budaatum: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
It is an 'I go kill my neighbour!'
Re: Noise Pollution From Generator Fumes Around Neighborhood by DelphiOracle(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pollution everywhere.

By the way what is the state govt of PH doing about the dead woman in Location.
Until she burst Dem go come carry her
Re: Noise Pollution From Generator Fumes Around Neighborhood by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
DelphiOracle:
Pollution everywhere.

By the way what is the state govt of PH doing about the dead woman in Location.
Until she burst Dem go come carry her

I am not aware of that oooo
Re: Noise Pollution From Generator Fumes Around Neighborhood by DelphiOracle(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
MOGPRAISE:

I am not aware of that oooo

they removed her few days ago.

(1) (Reply)

4 Smart Ways To Prevent Fainting / How Will I Get Rid Of Dark Spots Caused By Chicken Pox On My Back / Swisderm Health And Skincare/opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.