Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,438 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

“I Got Rejected At Most Movie Auditions” – Desmond Bryce Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Got Rejected At Most Movie Auditions” – Desmond Bryce Nollywood (439 Views)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account / The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Got Rejected At Most Movie Auditions” – Desmond Bryce Nollywood by ddroid: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Desmond Larry Bryce is one of the fastest sensational screen-god and with his fantastic acting prowess which has earned him lots of features and roles in less than 2 years, he has taken the whole world with storm also blazing in his craft.

He featured in a movie titled JUST ONE Night https://blog.shugaban.com/just-one-night/.

The Akwa Ibom indigene, precisely from Use Offot, Uyo Local Government Area, was born 3rd June 1995. He studied History and International Studies at the University of Uyo, then proceeded to pursue his acting dream by enrolling at Royal Arts Academy in Lagos.

Bryce has featured in films like ‘We Tha Boys’ – produced Ema Edosio, ‘The Crazy Wife’ – produced by Uduak Isong, ‘Prayer Request’ – produced by Femi Johnson and many more. He has also featured in a couple of series, and they include ‘The Johnsons’ and ‘The Smart Money Woman’.

You can watch his movie on Shugaban https://shugaban.com/movie/just-one-night

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best And Fastest Growing Gospel Record Label In Nigeria Allbaze Media / BBN Has Come And Gone! Here Comes To Your View, Another Reality TV Show. / What Is Your Best Romantic Animation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.