Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi (12507 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by Fidelismaria: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2019
OK

Make I go there go download money heist

grin grin
Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by fxx2: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2019
Danzakidakura:
I read that its only in SE and SS individual doing what the federal govt should have done. But because the fed govt neglected them they have to help themselves, build federal schools, community schools, hospital and even their own road but same govt will tax them. And still send police and army to intimidate them. How many community schools do we have here in the north. I stand for equity

What read might be wrong. At least, I know of DANGOTE BUSINESS SCHOOL in Bayero University, Kano. Besides, there are many other law makers in Nigeria who pocket EVERYTHING and nobody seems to be taking note. At least, Asadu has immortalized his name with this project which is located in a place which can be assessed on foot from his village.
Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by Ajibel(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2019
iSlayer:
This is very commendable. Great news. Finally this building is inaugurated, I think they'll been building it for years now. It will now take load off the Nnamdi Azikwe library and CDeL for computer based exams.

Spot Bello hostel behind Ugwuanyi in the last frame.

I doubt this. It would be solely used by pharmacy students for their exams. And the building has been in use since 2018 though.
Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by iSlayer: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Ajibel:

I doubt this. It would be solely used by pharmacy students for their exams. And the building has been in use since 2018 though.

I know. But it just got inaugurated. And I think they will share those e-facilities.
Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by illiteratepmb: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Wasteful venture. You carry small money that you can use to uplift your constituents and dash federal govt. Unn receives federal allocation, tetfund and ptdf subventions as well as internally generated revenue. Why not channel the money to your constituents?
Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by Tellemall: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2019
RichDad1:

Because majority of Nairaland members don’t have the intellectual capacity to engage in meaningful discussions.
They thrive on tribalism, religious bashing and inconsequential issues like Tacha vs Messi, Ronaldo vs Messi, Davido vs Wizkid etc
95% of them don’t know the difference between I’m and Am

Preach.
Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
You Don't Want To Miss This!! Get In Touch With Us Today..(+234) 08027390046, 08034113771
Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by jcross19: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=Danzakidakura post=84565270]I read that its only in SE and SS individual doing what the federal govt should have done. But because the fed govt neglected them they have to help themselves, build federal schools, community schools, hospital and even their own road but same govt will tax them. And still send police and army to intimidate them. How many community schools do we have here in the north. I stand for equity [/s]

Pure unadulterated TRASH.
your comment is trash.
Re: Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi by Bigii(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Danzakidakura:
I read that its only in SE and SS individual doing what the federal govt should have done. But because the fed govt neglected them they have to help themselves, build federal schools, community schools, hospital and even their own road but same govt will tax them. And still send police and army to intimidate them. How many community schools do we have here in the north. I stand for equity

You lied.

Go to north and see what individuals are donating to federal institutions you would realize how stingy and wicked easterners are toward educational structure. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Schools Are Currently Admiting On Pre-degree / Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates / UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.