Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists (31759 Views)

FIFA The Best Men's Player Award Finalists: Ronaldo, Messi, Virgil Van Diyk / English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Keenmind2019(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jokerman:
So the leaked list was a fugazy grin... Messi fans were already making noises everywhere

Van dijk for ballondor 2019

U supported Modric last year, so allow me to support can dijk this year too grin
Stop watching Donnie brasco
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by sylve11: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Messi is a goat no doubt but the best performer last season on the planet was van dijk

it was a mistake for him to be on that list sef. undecided cool
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by blowjohn(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Messi is a goat no doubt but the best performer last season on the planet was van dijk

Cos the media overhyped him?
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Blabbermouth:

BeverlyJean said: Ballon d'or is the koko.
Lemme call eni4real make we laugh small this night.
9pm loading tho.
This is it...

If anybody want to know why Messi is the best..

This is the right answer...
. He is a once in a lifetime player!!!
Playmaking distinguish him from other scorers..

I have never seen or heard of any other player like that..

Only Pele, may be!!!
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Jokerman(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Keenmind2019:

Stop watching Donnie brasco

Lpl.... Jonny depp can't make me stop o grin

1 Like

Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by sunkieisland(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Am I the only the one or is it that the alphabetical order is wack for the top ten?
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

This ur picture is as confuse as u r... They can't be 2 goat � in the same planet grin...

Ronaldo I know,, who is he
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Harrytimbog(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi is the best footballer to ever play the game of soccer....Best football means give him the ball and he will do wonders....no b only to score, abi to pass, abi to defend....He is the total package. Dribbles, freekicks, goals, key passes, shooting e.t.c He won the most man of the match awards since 2010. Over 100 Motm awards over Ronaldo who is second on the list.. Messi is the only player to win player of the tournament in every football tournament.
https://www.givemesport.com/1466748-live-graphic-showing-top-players-with-most-man-of-the-match-awards-since-201011
https://www.sportbible.com/football/stats-lionel-messi-has-the-most-man-of-the-match-awards-this-season-20190413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIqudhd1W54
https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/la-liga/1141477/lionel-messi-has-won-most-number-of-motm-awards-in-the-last-9-seasons-100-times-more-than-cristiano-ronaldo/
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Keenmind2019(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jokerman:

Lpl.... Jonny depp can't make me stop o grin
If u know any other mafioso movie let me know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture / Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For 2 Years And Given 100hrs Community Service / Nigeria Vs South Africa: Jay Jay Okocha Speaks On AFCON Quarter-final Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.