Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges (970 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by BleedingPen: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye has alleged that plans were on ground to arrest him next week in Abuja, and frustrate his case at the Election Petitions Tribunal.

The senator who represented Kogi West until his sack by the court, made the allegations in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV on his Twitter handle Monday.

“A meeting in Abuja just concluded that i should be arrested next week for frivolous reasons to frustrate my Tribunal case in the just concluded Helicopter election. Waiting for them. Nigeria belong to all of us,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1201503557339537410?s=19

The allegations of the 'dramatic senator' comes barely 48 hours after he lost his reelection bid to Senator Smart Adeyemi of the APC.

Melaye, a PDP Senator, lost in a supplementary rerun on Saturday following his sack by the appeal court the week before.

He has since vowed to challenge the outcome, even as he insisted that the processes was marred with widespread violence and massive rigging.

http://igberetvnews.com/1175269/kogi-west-theyve-ordered-arrest-sen-melaye-alleges/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by BleedingPen: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by soberdrunk(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
He has started his "victim strategy" again...... angry

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by Brandstudio01: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
More dramatic days ahead.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by peacettw: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
At some point, we all must ask this "Why only Dino?"

Attention w.hore
Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by kelvinginzie: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
peacettw:
At some point, we all must ask this "Why only Dino?"

Attention w.hore

Everything he has raised alarm for, came to pass

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by Merit123(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
I know say you don they find where you go hide now

Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by Lagosfinder(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
movie always
Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by peacettw: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Everything he has raised alarm for, came to pass

Which still begs the question, "Why only Dino?"
Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by kelvinginzie: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
peacettw:

Which still begs the question, "Why only Dino?"

Ask yahaya Bello and Apc
Re: Kogi West Rerun: They've Ordered For My Arrest, Sen. Melaye Alleges by Sirjamo: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
If you're a politician in Nigeria and you don't know how to handle an electoral defeat, avoid getting yourself into the black book of your state governor or the presidency. If you do, be ready to bear the consequences alone, don't come crying to we the poor masses that didn't enjoy the spoils with you!!!

(1) (Reply)

*TELL T. Y. DANJUMA THAT WE HAVE BEEN SLEEPING SOUNDLY* / See The List Of 32 Contractors Vying To Construct Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge / Should Nigeria Start Giving Citizenships To Foreigners To Boost Our Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.