Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,918 members, 5,934,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 06:49 PM

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea (29309 Views)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / The Hole In The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea by Ann2012(f): 6:15pm On Oct 17
millieademi:
Hi guys....

Spoke to Culin yesterday....

She's really swarmed with work and she apologizes for being .... well, AWOL?

Anyway, she said she might update on Sunday.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray for strength for her.

No problem, we await her update smiley
Re: The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea by PrudySara(f): 5:23pm On Oct 20
Phew! I finally caught up!
Love sha! In my mind I was hoping Nathan would meet up with Enitan before she leaves..

Culin, amazing work you have here! *Thumbs Up* Can't wait for more updates!
Re: The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea by enirock(m): 2:52pm
Let me put on my candles since EEDC feels we are undeserving of power. Millie kindly intimate her that her readers miss her,and she should take good care of herself. Thanks Millie for reaching out to her(though not on our behalf, but it serves our purpose- knowing she's doing great)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The Governor's Son And I

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.