Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) (65980 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by dboss12(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Show of shame by Igbo extraction,
Very shameful act by iPod group,
really shameful how majority turned the minority.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
lowkey0147:

Go back to ur history book, how many countries were fully behind nigeria and how many openly agreed to support Biafra.
nigeria had series of jets from egypt and uk fiercely hovering around Biafra territory and bombarding any little structure they can see, how many did Biafra have?. The war is not to be compared unless you are trying to fool ur cognitive ability.
NIGERIA had assistance Biafra had assistance but at the end of the day Ojukwu could no longer take the loss any more that's why he surrendered

Even without any assistance now Biafra still can't match NIGERIA u are playing with the NIGERIAN military if they come for you the second time it won't be funny

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Amalekki: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
hammerVJ:
[s][/s]

U ARE BRAINLESS, AND I HAVE PROVED DAT, U EVEN ADMITTED IT.

SO CRAWL BACK TO YOUR HOLE WITH MY ANSWER AND GROW YOUR BRAIN.
Your answer smells of Nnamdi Kanu's urine.
To cut the long story short, Buhari as the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria (Duly elected), can take actions on anything that affects the security of Nigeria. If in future, his action was deemed excessive then damages will be paid by the federal government of Nigeria (note that, you slowpoke). Nothing will happen to Buhari as an individual. After he has finished dealing with you as president of a sovereign nation, we will see who will crawl back into a hole grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Brugo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ipob yoots are mindless herds.

One charlatan in far away England has sent them into a maelstrom with nothing but an umbrella.

Reminiscent of the simple primary 1 trick employed by ojukwu to herd biafrans to their near annihilation. He used their heads and they still helped him runaway, abandoning them to the mercy of Gowon. They were lucky Gowon was the Head of State.

We expect the cries of marginalisation and persecution from the quarters of these ipob terrorists. A pity nobody will listen to such cacophony.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by joepepsy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wie geht?
Joystark:
Damn.
This isn't nice at all
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amalekki:

Your answer smells of Nnamdi Kanu's urine.
To cut the long story short, Buhari as the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria (Duly elected), can take actions on anything that affects the security of Nigeria. If in future, his action was deemed excessive then damages will be paid by the federal government of Nigeria (note that, you slowpoke). Nothing will happen to Buhari as an individual. After he has finished dealing with you as president of a sovereign nation, we will see who will crawl back into a hole grin grin grin

IF BUHARI PUSH HIS LUCK, AN INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT WILL BE ISSUED FOR HIS ARREST AS A WAR CRIMINAL.

THEN IF I KNOW NIGERIA VERY WELL BEING DIVIDED, HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE CONTROL OF SS/SE AS THE REGIONS THAT CANNOT STAND HIM.

SW WILL START BLACKMAILING HIM AND EVEN NEGOTIATE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO BETRAY HIM FOR A PRICE, I.E. OSINBANJO PRESIDENCY.

THE MILITARY WILL OVERTHROW HIM.

JUST ONE WORD FROM INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

LIKE I SAID, BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS A GOVERNMENT OF IMBE.CILES THAT WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY BREAK GOVERNMENT.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Omor had it been say na Military personnel's omor make ipob just run ooo because the kind brutality wey go ensure when soldiers return eeh
go Sidon for one place, because they no carry arm no be him make ur soldiers go fit carry brutality, if na arm for arms ur army go fit match them? Go ask ur army wetin them they sey for Maiduguri especially the ones wey Don run enter Cameroon.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Enculer2: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cherrybae:
This further justifies Igbos to be a terorists. How can an officer on duty be killed this barbaric.
I condemn it, I condemn it. The FG should as a matter of urgency declare a state of Emergency in the whole SE now.

Igbos are wicked and terorists

Islamic demon like you
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Amalekki: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
hammerVJ:

THE FACT THE WORLD IS QUIET ON WAT TRANSPIRED AT NNAMDI KANU HOUSE, DOES NOT MEAN THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT IT.

AFTERALL, NNAMDI KANU WENT(JOURNEYED) FROM NIGERIA TO ISRAEL AND UK WITHOUT PASSPORT WITH HIS FAMILY.

THE TOP MOST SECRETIVE AND SECURITY TIGHT COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.

THAT SHOULD TELL U SOMETHING, IF U HAVE A BRAIN THAT IS.
Get it into your thick skull, nobody gives a damn about Nnamdi Kanu not even your Israeli cousins (until DNA outed you) and definitely not your real cousins in Gabon grin
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Enculer2: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Brugo:
Ipob yoots are mindless herds.

One charlatan in far away England has sent them into a maelstrom with nothing but an umbrella.

Reminiscent of the simple primary 1 trick employed by ojukwu to herd biafrans to their near annihilation. He used their heads and they still helped him runaway, abandoning them to the mercy of Gowon. They were lucky Gowon was the Head of State.

We expect the cries of marginalisation and persecution from the quarters of these ipob terrorists. A pity nobody will listen to such cacophony.

Yoruba demon and Islamic demon like you
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
NIGERIA had assistance Biafra had assistance but at the end of the day Ojukwu could no longer take the loss any more that's why he surrendered

Even without any assistance now Biafra still can't match NIGERIA u are playing with the NIGERIAN military if they come for you the second time it won't be funny
Oga go to bed because I can see you are feeling sleepy. When the time comes you better go and enlist in the nigeria army and lets see how long you will last in the war.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Amalekki: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
hammerVJ:

IF BUHARI PUSH HIS LUCK, AN INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT WILL BE ISSUED FOR HIS ARREST AS A WAR CRIMINAL.

THEN IF I KNOW NIGERIA VERY WELL BEING DIVIDED, HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE CONTROL OF SS/SE AS THE REGIONS THAT CANNOT STAND HIM.

SW WILL START BLACKMAILING HIM AND EVEN NEGOTIATE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO BETRAY HIM FOR A PRICE, I.E. OSINBANJO PRESIDENCY.

THE MILITARY WILL OVERTHROW HIM.

JUST ONE WORLD FROM INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

LIKE I SAID, BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS A GOVERNMENT OF IMBECILES THAT WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY BREAK GOVERNMENT.

You drink too much kaikai but thanks for making me laugh so hard here grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
lowkey0147:

Oga go to bed because I can see you are feeling sleepy. When the time comes you better go and enlist in the nigeria army and lets see how long you will last in the war.
runaway come make we debate na

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
jeynike:
go Sidon for one place, because they no carry arm no be him make ur soldiers go fit carry brutality, if na arm for arms ur army go fit match them? Go ask ur army wetin them they sey for Maiduguri especially the ones wey Don run enter Cameroon.
the last time they carried arms vs Nigerian military how did it end?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is good development. More of them to die!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
runaway come make we debate na
Is not about debate, whatever we say here will never matter. My only advise to you is to make sure you enlist into the nigeria army whenever the war might start and give ur own real life account if only God wants you to survive because they might even roast you as meat if you find urself in some part of Abia or Imo state, good luck bro.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Lifesnatcher(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cherrybae:
This further justifies Igbos to be a terorists. How can an officer on duty be killed this barbaric.
I condemn it, I condemn it. The FG should as a matter of urgency declare a state of Emergency in the whole SE now.

Freedom of speech..everybody has the right talk..actions speak louder than words. i don't really blame you. angry angry
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hotseat: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is barbaric, callous, evil and condemnable. IPOB has by this inhuman act finally adorned itself with the toga of a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. Now watch out for reprisals!
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Anabella24: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
sulasa07:

I thought some people always say IPOBians are peaceful,How did they kill police officers,or the story na fake?

Where you there... Anakogheri
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jamjo: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
BleedingPen:

http://igberetvnews.com/1175359/police-van-officers-set-ablaze-anambra-community-graphic-photos/

I'm not condoning violence but for the police to lie to Nigerians are playing on our intelligence, They went to arrest Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor for reason known to them but for them to use the words abduction, assault occasioning harm and malicious damage to property, are the police think Nigerians are stupid? Why didn't police mention the IPOB members they killed they went there kill some IPOB members and the retaliated, Now they are telling one-sided lies to gullible Nigerians to justify their atrocities.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by shineeye1: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
BleedingPen:

http://igberetvnews.com/1175359/police-van-officers-set-ablaze-anambra-community-graphic-photos/

Murderers can never get cover of justification under whatever propaganda! They have drawn the first blood and colossal reprisal is inevitable! We have always posited that IPOB leadership lacks competence in the handling of their course and the consequence of proceeding without competence is catastrophic. Here again, their incompetence is in abysmal display and they will be big time losers. The unfortunate part is the inevitability of collateral damages involving even the innocent! IGBO must be courageous to call IPOB to order or be prepared to suffer monumental collateral damages.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
lowkey0147:

Is not about debate, whatever we say here will never matter. My only advise to you is to make sure you enlist into the nigeria army whenever the war might start and give ur own real life account if only God wants you to survive because they might even roast you as meat if you find urself in some part of Abia or Imo state, good luck bro.
yawn
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Lifesnatcher(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
police are all cowards.. They will respect and fear you when you hold rifle. they are just bunch of lunatic. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
shineeye1:

Murderers can never get cover of justification under whatever propaganda! They have drawn the first blood and colossal reprisal is inevitable! We have always posited that IPOB leadership lacks competence in the handling of their course and the consequence of proceeding without competence is catastrophic. Here again, their incompetence is in abysmal display and they will be big time losers. The unfortunate part is the inevitability of collateral damages involving even the innocent! IGBO must call IPOB to order or be prepared to suffer monumental collateral damages.
Keep quiet abeg, first call ur zoo police to order because Igbos have never been violent, You monsters must have pushed them to the wall.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
shineeye1:

Murderers can never get cover of justification under whatever propaganda! They have drawn the first blood and colossal reprisal is inevitable! We have always posited that IPOB leadership lacks competence in the handling of their course and the consequence of proceeding without competence is catastrophic. Here again, their incompetence is in abysmal display and they will be big time losers. The unfortunate part is the inevitability of collateral damages involving even the innocent! IGBO must be courageous to call IPOB to order or be prepared to suffer monumental collateral damages.
[/s]

AFONJA GO AND CURE YOURSELF OF DEMONIC SPPIRIT SO U CAN REASON PROPERLY.

TOO MUCH RITUAL NA HIM DEY WORRY U.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by sulasa07(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Anabella24:

Where you there... Anakogheri
I wasn't there,thats why I asked questions?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Rolex66: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
They shouldn't relive the Odi Massacre in their reprisal attack.

All is not well with Nigeria and the lame duck rulers are playing the Ostrich.

Truly, there was a country. .....
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Vikynas: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cherrybae:

so the killings and bombing going on in Borno State is called what? you BIG FOOL.so they should declare country of Emergency in the North, Coconut head
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
Return match go brutal..

We will see where chest beating would lead Ipob to

Oga, dem no be cowards like you and your Papa grin
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by shineeye1: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
jamjo:

I'm not condoning violence but for the police to lie to Nigerians are playing on our intelligence, They went to arrest Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor for reason known to them but for them to use the words abduction, assault occasioning harm and malicious damage to property, are the police think Nigerians are stupid? Why didn't police mention the IPOB members they killed they went there kill some IPOB members and the retaliated, Now they are telling one-sided lies to gullible Nigerians to justify their atrocities.

Rantings of a misguided headstrong fly just before it gets fried up in hot oil!
Keep beating the drums of war. You can never beat it louder than the forerunners of the biafran war. They vowed to fight to the last drop of blood of the last Igbo man. In the intensity of the misery of war, they reneged on their vow in a most humiliating surrender! Foolhardiness is not bravery

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
Return match go brutal..

We will see where chest beating would lead Ipob to
Shatap

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
The only language Nigeria understands is V........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.