Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards (67341 Views)

Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Awards Since 2009 (Throwback Photos) / Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
G.O.A.T
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by bluebay(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Player that can't win trophy for his country is that one player?
Politics award
I can understand your pain my friend .. before you talk of Messi, first talk of Van djik. Coz as it stands, it's him and Ronaldo that are mate. Not Messi.

6 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by rapboss(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2019
He's the JAGABAN of football...
MESSI
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by MaigidaGworo: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

oga na master

ororo penaldo and his fans go wail tire for twitter

[/s]
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Davida33: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2019
Messi is not even the greatest in Argentina as many pundits still regard Maradona as the greatest Argentina player ever.

Ronaldo is the real Goat because he can perform anywhere unlike Messi that can only performed in Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Funny enough he can't say ' how are you' in English
He is not English, he does not play for an English speaking country. If the term Balon d'or itself is not an English term, why is it important for him to be able to speak English?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by kingskim(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=Nickymichy post=84569751]Goal.com have said it all[/quotep]

Baba no know grammar ooooo grin cheesy
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by sanmitee(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2019
Say whatever.. CR7 is still the real class. He's always brave, work, step out of his comfort zone and break barriers. No coward retirement decision (as a captain!) when he was with his lowly rated national team with no history of a single trophy #Bebrave #Breakbarriers
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by calculator123(m): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:

Believe me how can u say u are good and you keep winning In a particular club

Let him come out and play in England

Let him come and take New Castle to win the trophy

By then he deserved the balloon door
When you get married, and you wife gives birth to children for you. Ensure you allow her to sleep with other men outside, get pregnant and deliver the babies all in a bid to prove to you that she is indeed fertile.
OPONU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by francisisking: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2019
tillaman:
The only award that seperates men from the children, If it’s not Messi then who will it be?? It has to be Messi, the MessiLESS!!!
The Original Ogufe!!
Max Respect

Ronaldo fans this is for y’all
this one weak me
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by BonPatrick(m): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2019
The best comment my brother you said it all thank you I am impressed
IdioticNLmods:
Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Politics award

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by henryhemon(m): 1:21am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award

Chill jare, there are 11 players in a team, even Ronaldo wasn't the star man in the semifinals n finals of the cup his national team y'all are pontificating on. Messi is the greatest footballer ever at the moment. I know the truth hurts. Ronaldo is good but messi is on another wave length. Be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by henryhemon(m): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2019
lordkay10:
Messi is no doubt the most accomplished sportsman of his generation. We might not see a better player in our lifetime

We might not really.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Onitola2: 1:35am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award
he won Olympic na
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Onitola2: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
how many languages do you speak jare oga translator?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by seunfape(m): 2:16am On Dec 03, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
because he feels his language is superior to English so he does not care about trash English after all English is a language used for slavery trading so all slaves must be proud of speaking that but those who refuse to be slave will stick to their language.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Lugianostar(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2019
Messi is the god of soccer!!!

I love his humility and he is always determine to make a difference!!!

Congrats to him

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Femijohn198: 2:40am On Dec 03, 2019
FIFA is the best 419,why not given the mantle to Rolando.for me Ronaldo all the way.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Sultan5(m): 2:48am On Dec 03, 2019
Well deserved shocked
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by SOFTENGR: 3:41am On Dec 03, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Messi I Take God Beg You, Take Am Easy Naa..
#HaveMessiOnRonaldo
You wan kee person with laugh o! grin grin grin grin grin
There is only one GOAT — merciless Messi

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by ChristmasBells: 3:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Like fOr OluwaMessi Share fOr OluwaRonaldo!
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by ChristmasBells: 3:44am On Dec 03, 2019
Like fOr OluwaMessi Share fOr OluwaRonaldo!!!!!
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by EbukaHades10(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2019
chapmanapr:
He would still win it again next year. He is playing very well in laliga. The same can't be said about ronaldo. Ronaldo isn't even the best player in Seria A
https://www.goal.com/en/news/juventus-star-ronaldo-named-serie-a-player-of-the-year/1tjrhdn1kozmx11i3f58pf2150

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by jaxxy(m): 4:09am On Dec 03, 2019
lordkay10:
Messi is no doubt the most accomplished sportsman of his generation. We might not see a better player in our lifetime

For a player who has stuck to one team all his life and under performed in his national team I think Not Sir!

I think most of these are just sentiments and it’s fine.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Awoo88: 4:48am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award
E bi like say purge dey worri u. Fine clean toilet go
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by DeOTR: 4:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Davida33:
Messi is not even the greatest in Argentina as many pundits still regard Maradona as the greatest Argentina player ever.

Ronaldo is the real Goat because he can perform anywhere unlike Messi that can only performed in Barcelona.
This is stale. Whether in Barça, Juve, R. Madrid or anywhere else, it's still the same game of football, so leave story. I love them both (Messi and Ronaldo)
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by DeOTR: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2019
jaxxy:

For a player who has stuck to one team all his life and under performed in his national team I think Not Sir!

I think most of these are just sentiments and it’s fine.
Not changing your team is not a sign you're not a good player.
Both Messi and Ronaldo are accomplished Footballers, whose achievements would take a long time to surpass.
Changing teams and winning Trophies on National team is not a yardstick for winning the most prestigious football award.
This is an individual award, not for teams.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:15am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award
Was it you and your ancestors that won Junior World Cup and Olympic Gold Medal for Argentina?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Feministolash(m): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2019
I CONGRATS THE KING MESSI OF ALL TIME FOR HIS CHIEVEMENT, I PRAY MORE OF THIS FOR HIM.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by jaxxy(m): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2019
DeOTR:

Not changing your team is not a sign you're not a good player.
Both Messi and Ronaldo are accomplished Footballers, whose achievements would take a long time to surpass.
Changing teams and winning Trophies on National team is not a yardstick for winning the most prestigious football award.
This is an individual award, not for teams.

Messi is good and great also bt he has his off days. I have not seen any player Greater than Ronaldo in regards to individuality of game and consistency especially along different clubs and teams in recent times.

Ronaldo deserves this award. If we can put sentiments aside. I support his boycotting the sham awards.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by lordprogress: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Messi is good and great also bt he has his off days. I have not seen any player Greater than Ronaldo in regards to individuality of game and consistency especially along different clubs and teams in recent times.

Ronaldo deserves this award. If we can put sentiments aside. I support his boycotting the sham awards.
Lol go carry am give am na @theojorogang and teamvandjik.
E pain am o
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Donjuan77: 5:39am On Dec 03, 2019
congrts to you my number one, but there something am not happy about u for the now, which is your tattoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Highest Goal Scorers In World Football History / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.