Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

"Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (39721 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by RamseyBolton: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
sigidi3:
I am a big buffon with no other job than to strike out peoples posts.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by RamseyBolton: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sweetpink:

And who are you again??

I am a human. Professional in my trained occupation. If you google my real name, you will see some news articles. Yeah I am better than Tacha. She's simply a person that makes bleached and braindead slay queens like you have someone to reckon with. Unfortunately life is deeper than makeup, bleaching, sex and not caring abut your odour. Don't quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by wiseone28: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
jrtorrents:

Ghana is boring yet you Nigerians troop there daily to having host your weddings and have a holiday! Ever heard of a Ghanaian visiting Nigeria for holidays?

Case in point, Ghanaian websites hardly mentioned anything about the Nigerian border closure issue but it was a daily news here on Nairaland and other Nigerian websites. Matter of fact I only read about her visit to Ghana on Nairaland, none of the Ghanaian website are covering it because no one knows her there. Talk of who is obsessed with who!

Ghana is performing better than Nigeria on many levels, be it education, growth of economy, employment generation, tolerance, health, quality of life etc
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by gssjh: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
1. Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc without spending a dime on any agent.

2. Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc @ from the comfort of my Home.
For more details kindly check my signature
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Americanboy35: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ogbeni tacha, Nigeria is bigger than Ghana, so dont compare the traffic situation of the two countries
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by sigidi3: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

I'm not talking about where you and your parents reside.
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by sigidi3: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
RamseyBolton:

I am a human. Professional in my trained occupation. If you google my real name, you will see some news articles. Yeah I am better than Tacha. She's simply a person that makes bleached and braindead slay queens like you have someone to reckon with. Unfortunately life is deeper than makeup, bleaching, sex and not caring abut your odour. Don't quote me again.
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by safetyboot: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sorry for yourself with you ugly finger nails angry
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by sigidi3: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
RamseyBolton:

my harlot momma forks random dogs
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by sigidi3: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
Is this how it is generally in Ghana? If it's not, then shut your dirty mouth

Someone who arrived in Abuja only might first think the entire Nigeria is organized
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Temptee101(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nigerians just hate the truth and that is why we are where we are

From top to bottom, when you are orderly and organised in Nigeria, fellow Nigerians see you as a fool

Nigeria really need help I swear

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
RamseyBolton:

You are only relevant here,stop deceiving yourself.Hater!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:

to many dunce on the internet.. this is an anounimous faceless site so no one knows anyone ones relevance... please before you use the word hate google the meaning

Tacha I know,who the bleep are you?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by skyfather09(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sweetpink:
Like you?
is ya name Tacha... idiat!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sammyguy4real(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ode ni girl oloorun yi sha !
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by RamseyBolton: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sweetpink:

You are only relevant here,stop deceiving yourself.Hater!

Im not hater. Im actually conservative unlike your liberal self, who probably was a product of an incestuous love affair.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by owila4luv(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
your mumu never do @tacha
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by ugom123: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Symphony1:
See pesin wey no get brains to think for herself...
dey advice Nigerians.

wow, Nigerians are really funny. So who actually can advice Nigerians? If anyone tries it, u all will come out and say he or she is not qualified to do so. Nigerians really hate hearing truth. WTF is wrong with this space?

Nigerians can break traffic laws like mad. This is what she is talking about. In Nigeria, drivers drive like they are mad. They break laws, drive out of lane. Why dont we ever like truth? This country is toxic, please.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by dominique(f): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by ugom123: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
writefreely:
So Tasha is brave enough to speak the truth, well keep it up and you may just have a new fan wink

As for people, tell them the face staring truth and they'll start barking like a lost puppy in a commercial animal farm shocked

So it haff not reach for people to accept that we are easily the most disorganized country in Africa not to even talk of the world

We have the "potential" to be great no doubt, but 59 years no be small pikin oh grin

I am so ashamed of us bro. Can u imagine people abusing her for speaking up? What is really wrong with Nigerians? Why do we hate truth?

We drive anyhow in Nigeria. we are so disorganized while driving. Typically, Nigerians like to jump queue. It is part of us now. Nigerians dont like to wait while driving. Part of the reasons accidents are high in Nigeria is bad driving. We drive recklessly. I cant believe some people are bashing her. I dont like the girl for once but that doesnt mean I should say the truth.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by ugom123: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
nototribalist:
Imagine this thing.

because they drive you around in convoy. Ghana is a boring village that if people like Tacha arrived there, their national television will pause to announce that Nigerian celeb like Tacha is in the country

wow! so, u actually wrote this? Im ashamed of u. U are a typical example of why Nigeria will continue to be underdeveloped. Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Jokkarm2: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nothing weee person no go see, see this one dee advise Nigeria. Chai....
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Jokkarm2: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
skyfather09:
is ya name Tacha... idiat!
Oga this is not the correct spelling for Idiot. Go google if you can't spell it
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by tiyejoor: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
This one manage reach Ghana don dey talk rubbish. mumu girl angry
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by peterjulius00(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
tacha should go and seat down..... why will she compere Nigeria to Ghana when the crown we have in Lagos is much now than Ghana. only Lagos is bigger than Ghana. tacha go seat one place.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by paradigmshift(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Symphony1:
See pesin wey no get brains to think for herself...
dey advice Nigerians.
..ode u get brain
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by paradigmshift(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
nototribalist:
Imagine this thing.

because they drive you around in convoy. Ghana is a boring village that if people like Tacha arrived there, their national television will pause to announce that Nigerian celeb like Tacha is in the country

Ghana ain't boring.. you broke assss

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nigeria is bigger than Ghana so what? Stop talking nonsense

Americanboy35:
Ogbeni tacha, Nigeria is bigger than Ghana, so dont compare the traffic situation of the two countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Mobbed By Fans In Lagos: Pictures & Video / Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.