Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

"Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (39699 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by rayobaba(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
nikkypearl:
Learn what exactly
Orderlinessreally

Mumu somebodi

mmhmm, the state of ur mentality sha
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by rayobaba(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
BigGuyMan:
This useless olosho is back with her dumb comments.
This olosho need to learn to shut the Bleep up and stop saying crap.
Comparing a country of less than 20 million people to a country almost exceeding 200 million.

Stupid dumb hoe.
imagine u become the president of ds country, mehn! na wah he go be oooo
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Im not hater. Im actually conservative unlike your liberal self, who probably was a product of an incestuous love affair.
Ha ha ha
You just told me your true life story.
Sorry dear.... grin
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
skyfather09:
is ya name Tacha... idiat!
Your surname must be "idiat"!
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
we dont obey traffic laws in nigeria.even in some cities in nigeria some drivers drive their vehicles on sidewalks meant for pedestrians.cars coming in opposite direction in roads meant for one way and doing U turn in the middle of the road.our traffic system is very disorganised.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Realfrankie(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wetin this one know?
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by RamseyBolton: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sweetpink:

Ha ha ha
You just told me your true life story.
Sorry dear.... grin

Stop reasoning like you escaped from yabeleft. If that was my story, would i say it out?
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by webngnews: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
What and will nigerians learn from u
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by vaca1: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
ojoyentalk:
Ghana Titans were world class.
Everything was perfectly planned.
Calabar will be better.

Congratulations Titans ���������
Chaii I dey shame for una. Tufiaaaa
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes. Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in traffic orderliness.

Truth be told.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by eghevaare: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is it not the disorderliness in Nigeria that allowed you to be what and where you are today? Nonse everywhere.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is it only in traffic orderliness? grin
Bigblessed:
Yes. Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in traffic orderliness.

Truth be told.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Oyindidi(f): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ghana is better than Nigeria, oya make una come cry me a River

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
nikkypearl:
Learn what exactly
Orderlinessreally

Mumu somebodi

Nigeria is the most disorganized nation on earth

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Day11(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
nototribalist:
Imagine this one

because they drive you around in convoy.

Ghana is a boring village that if people like Tacha arrived there, their national television will pause for BREAKING NEWS to announce that Nigerian celeb like Tacha is in the country

They wont still recognize any of ur family member if you are there.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by emzynuel1: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
see Dis one oooh
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Not only that.

There are other ones like:
* Voting conduct.
* Respect for human life.
* Responsive governance.

GENEGIRIA:

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bro, I forgot to tell you the most important one, which is the peaceful co-existence between Ghanian Christians and Muslims.
The nation is enjoying peace.

GENEGIRIA:

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Jloveme(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
thablogger:
Tacha while on the road in Ghana had said that Nigeria needs to learn organisation from Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsLhLwA4WVA

Still unintelligent as usual
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
thablogger:
Tacha while on the road in Ghana had said that Nigeria needs to learn organisation from Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsLhLwA4WVA

You are wasting your time why Nigerians cannot learn. The illiteracy in Nigeria is just too much and the people in the country are stack illiterate. The only thing we Nigerians know how to do vote for a criminal and support a criminal. Also Nigerians abroad are the same ting especially in the develop country like in Britain Nigeria's only want to vote for a criminal look where they live in u.k. it is the worst areas but every time they want to vote for a Nigerian. Vote and suffering is Nigerian speciality the more they vote for a Nigerian the more they suffer

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by chinchum(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nigerians and being unpatriotic and unreasonable.

They manage to go to a place and quick to start casting aspersions on their own.

Which part of Ghana did you go to? I bet she was being driven around , and very likely through one of the best routes and vicinity in the area.

If i have a visitor in Lagos from outside the country, i will be stupid to start taking such individual to eye sore areas.

An individual on a vacation to a place, and another living in the same place will tend to have varying experience.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
paradigmshift:
..ode u get brain

No! I borrow ur papa own!
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugom123:

wow, Nigerians are really funny. So who actually can advice Nigerians? If anyone tries it, u all will come out and say he or she is not qualified to do so. Nigerians really hate hearing truth. WTF is wrong with this space?

Nigerians can break traffic laws like mad. This is what she is talking about. In Nigeria, drivers drive like they are mad. They break laws, drive out of lane. Why dont we ever like truth? This country is toxic, please.

South Africa isn't far, U could relocate.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by ebonytarki(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
She should be arrested for hate speech on the country. Very unpatriotic
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sweetpink:

why are you pained?
At 23,her brain has brought her this far in life,what have you achieved with your brains?

Who else could be as dumb as you are to believe Tacha is 23? Plus elucidate; in a sane world like ours, whr has her brains brought her so far?

My dear it would be a rare privilege for you to know me. And for ppl like you who thinks money is everything just because the wanna live a frivolous life; I say to you in slow motion congratulations!
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bluffly:
Take the advice and leave the person unless you are not different from her as a person just as you have described.

Monkey nor dey born goat!
Somebody that could abuse her own body for fame, can't give me advise. che eti gbo?
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by paradigmshift(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Symphony1:

No! I borrow ur papa own!

Cos your papa no kuku get
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
paradigmshift:

Cos your papa no kuku get
Go put your brains to work don't be like Tacha.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by paradigmshift(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Symphony1:

Go put your brains to work don't be like Tacha.

tacha is making money n u re here talking nonsense.
i rather be tacha dn u wey b zombie
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by abbiboy: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
nikkypearl:
Learn what exactly
Orderlinessreally

Mumu somebodi

I'm liking ur somebodi chest out..
She is realy a mumu somtin
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
paradigmshift:

tacha is making money n u re here talking nonsense.
i rather be tacha dn u wey b zombie

People like you are the reason why we have an insane nation. Woman-rapper!
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tell those your loud mouthed country people that naija is no match for Ghana. Fuckeduppedness grin Na today?

Bigblessed:
Bro, I forgot to tell you the most important one, which is the peaceful co-existence between Ghanian Christians and Muslims.
The nation is enjoying peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.