Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! (85385 Views)

20 Interesting Facts About Chelsea FC Most Chelsea Fans Don't Know / Woman Spreads Her Wrapper For Drogba To Walk On After He Built School, He Dances / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rich men no dey show body.

Poor man na busy bodies.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
If you can’t afford iPhone just close your f**king mouth.
No be person dey buy private jet or Na for ghost dem make iPhone11 for.
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
lekspot01:
[color=#770077][/color]

And finally, you've chosen lies as a hobby.
Lazy Nigerian youth! The poor reading and research culture of Nigerian youths is the main reason why our grandfathers are still in power. Before commenting, at least you would have done a little research to verify my claims.

The link below will help...

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/warren-buffett-switched-cherry-coke-pepsi-neighbor-don-keough-2019-11-1028727422
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Vibesvbs:

I drank 5 Pepsi at my ex's wedding
Lol. That was wedding baba. The news said that Warren Buffett drinks DAILY .

Here's the link to the story

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/warren-buffett-switched-cherry-coke-pepsi-neighbor-don-keough-2019-11-1028727422

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
fesdo:

https://www.therealchelseafans.com/2019/12/drogbas-iphone-surprises-fans-in-ballon-dor/

'If you can't afford the latest gadget in the market, you are not a failure!'
Not TRUE!!! The iPhone 6 is one of his phones. Drogba also uses an iPhone 11 series. I saw it in one of his pictures with his family in his house. Celebrities don’t just use one mobile, not possible
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by 100bonus(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
When you have money, you will understand that you don't have to impress anyone

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by AstuteAyo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
It's barbaric to know we made life difficult for ourselves. Aye o le! Let's in no time understand life and stop living a materialistic life. What a drama! Rich ppl think of investment and make more money while an average /poor Nigerians sells their investment (if any) to buy material things.
#LifeIsEazi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by ZikZikZik: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tolzeal:

Make it Es350 , You would love it better. They both on same line
I’ve always been contemplating that too grin

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Legendguru: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Gryffindor: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
YorubaPrince:
I've always said this... it's ONLY in Nigeria and other poor nations that you see people go crazy over phones and other frivolities. Why? Cuz of extreme poverty. Simple! angry

Of all the senior executives I support at work, none of them owns the latest electronic gadgets or cars yet, they make >$400K annually. undecided

Whereas in a nation like Nigeria where >75% live on <$1 daily (abject poverty), they crave expensive and opulence lifestyles. angry

You nailed it
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Budline1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
emddi:
He even tried to use an iPhone.Some billionaires use small button phones and not a smart phone

Some even prefer to use phones like BlackBerry Bold 6. You rarely see them on any online platform.
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Donjuan77: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
That's simply life and high thinking, when wil Nigerians be self realized like this.
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Budline1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
srclark:
many have no idea how much they spend on these gadgets yearly .Take a break calculate the amount you bought your phones then the amount you bought your wife's phones my brother you will be shocked at the total .The day i realised the worth of the phones used in my household it was close to 2 million naira (that was when i started to have a rethink towards spending too much on these gadgets)

And reselling them won't even give close to that amount anymore. Smh
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by IprintMONEY: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
i cut in atleast 6m monthly and i use a a samsung s6 and i am proud.
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by MrMcJay(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
davibid:
I once met a friend’s dad who was millionaire that wine and dine with top government officials but he was using Nokia torch then I realized that it’s not about the phone but the contacts in the phone.

Security wise, old Nokia torch lights are the best. People can't remotely control your phone and tap your conversations and no foreign government is storing your details on their server.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Babysho(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freehuman:
Modric used iPhone 5 when there was iPhone X last year. Drogba uses iPhone 6.

Regina don go Marry her grand papa make she for follow buy iPhone 11.

Surprisingly , a person living in Nigeria cannot use all the features of even iPhone 7 because it's irrelevant to the Nigerian networking system.

They just buy it so that they won't put it in their pocket or so that their Twitter posts will read "... from iPhone"
Everyone talking "phone freak" below pretend they don't understand the Nigerian situation. Wetin average Nigerian babe wey dey kill her guy for the latest iPhone dey carry phone do than to post on Instagram and Twitter , chat on WhatsApp and take pictures under the sun and caption it "sun kissed".

If the thing climb her head she carry am record as she dey shake Nyash or sex tape.

Their father .

If girls really had sense and say they even wanna be trendy and act like a slayqueen instead buying an iPhone X, they would buy Sony/Canon Cameras with better MPs and an iPhone 6 or something. That's how you'd know an intelligent girl.

They think from their cliits

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by sayisayi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kylian....u never hear of Eboue's story...

If u dey for Saint Denis she never allow you to clean her panty self
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by fesdo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Remarkable if you ask me
If he likes to show off, he can come with gold and diamond plated phone.....
Keeping it simple is bae cool
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrLekan95:

do you supply eggs?
can I get a supply from you, in ilorin?

Yes I supply eggs. But sorry I can't supply to you down to Ilorin. I reside in the East, and that's where I have my farms. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by MrLekan95(m): 1:04am On Dec 04, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:

Yes I supply eggs. But sorry I can't supply to you down to Ilorin. I reside in the East, and that's where I have my farms. Thanks
Okay... Thanks
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2019
NAIJA NAWAH
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by srclark: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Budline1:

And reselling them won't even give close to that amount anymore. Smh
as for me i am no more buying all this phones that are trending then in the next 3 months another one is out make i use my money do better thing
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Budline1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
srclark:
as for me i am no more buying all this phones that are trending then in the next 3 months another one is out make i use my money do better thing

Abi o. Not worth the stress at all.
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by srclark: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Budline1:

Abi o. Not worth the stress at all.
when it comes to phones and cars just buy what suits your lifestyle and situation then you are good to go i have a friend that has changed cars more than 4 times in the last 3 years (lowest is about 2.5m) and i have another friend that has been using his own car for almost 3 years now and the car is serving perfectly so if you want to keep following trend then you must be ready to waste your money
Re: Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! by Budline1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
srclark:
when it comes to phones and cars just buy what suits your lifestyle and situation then you are good to go i have a friend that has changed cars more than 4 times in the last 3 years (lowest is about 2.5m) and i have another friend that has been using his own car for almost 3 years now and the car is serving perfectly so if you want to keep following trend then you must be ready to waste your money

True talk. I've even been using my own car for over 4 years and it still serves me well. I use an iPhone 6 plus and a bb q10, they both function well.(Though I stl have an iPad air 2 and a Samsung Galaxy tab A 8.0 basically for entertainment alone) I'll upgrade both car and phone at my own convenient time, no rush. My own life is even very simple. I never follow trend or chase anyone. House rent is there to be paid every year alongside with other bills like electricity, food, clothing, generator, fuel, etc. There are just too many bills to be paid than to be funding material objects like one's life depends on them. Most ppl that pay exorbitant fees or these material objects have little or no bills to be paid, that's how I see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.