Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz (37591 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by nokia1000(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am sleeping
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by totalhouse(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hope he puts his name on the world map again.
9pm GMT should mean 10pm Nigerian time because we are 1hr ahead of Greenwich meridian time
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Donvictor2015: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Story for the gods... Boxing is not by motivational talk. Your body go tell you.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Jamesilvar(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Him better stay away from anything Drake Graham.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by kelvxyn: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
I wish Joshua could win. Buh i already had a vision of his defeat. God Pls change it for AJs Favour.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by adeyemi91(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
We're solidly behind you A.J come rain come shine, you're still one of us.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by CapitalHYC(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmm we all pray he wins.. He has being putting a lot of hard work

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by joeyswift(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Joshu Joshu Joshua no go chop igbati again o
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Ben Bruce that owes his workers in Silverbird TV and Rythm FM salaries for months is calling on Buhari to support AJ. Hypocrisy!

Richdad

Are u one of his workers? Even if u are what has that got to do with him asking his president to support one of his children?
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by sylve11: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
this shameless fornicator called Anthony will lose twice... his face will be disfigured and he will enter into a coma after he will be thoroughly beaten by Andy Ruiz.

Foolish man, he go commit fornication with The olosho called DJ cuppy and that hoe suck am blood finish come give am bad luck join.

same fate that befell on Samuel Peter will also befall him.
If he wants to avoid such a show of shame he should call it quit and back off now that's it's still early before he receives the kind of beating and disgrace that may later make him commit suicide.
Guys if u want to make it in life avoid women because they were created to be a downfall to man that's why they are called Woe-Men.
Quote me after the match ends.

Shuo! shocked shocked cool
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by anonimi: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
he won't act unless he is told to do so

Maybe he does not hear most of what is said. cheesy wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4274880_img20160713wa000_jpeg8b63eae3a7de9cfcbb52f1bdcf3d09b3

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by sigidi3: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
Make in come collect ana wo , ana sa re and amudo ring in ijebu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by anonimi: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by kelvxyn: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
I had similar dream. I just hope God changes it for AJs Favour.
1kbusiness:
The Fight has reach now now?
In my dream, AJ lost when the judges accumulated the points. Thank God say na just dream.

Give your existing this Look so you can use it on your social media pages and the rest for just 1k.

You will also get a bonus customized season's greetings card with your logo too.

Send us a message early so we can start working on your own first.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by anonimi: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by gssjh: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
1. Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc without spending a dime on any agent.

2. Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc @ from the comfort of my Home.
For more details kindly check my signature
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by 1kbusiness: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
kelvxyn:
I had similar dream. I just hope God changes it for AJs Favour.

My brother, 4 days fasting and prayer session to begin soon.

We need to bind and cast away that spirit oh. It cannot happen in real life biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Switruth: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
We really need to change our attitude towards the way we hate ourselves. Just read comments above. Nigerians bringing Nigerians down. We are still far away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by idonhammer: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Including your mama and brainless sisters abi?

EmptyCoconutHead:
this shameless fornicator called Anthony will lose twice... his face will be disfigured and he will enter into a coma after he will be thoroughly beaten by Andy Ruiz.

Foolish man, he go commit fornication with The olosho called DJ cuppy and that hoe suck am blood finish come give am bad luck join.

If he wants to avoid such a show of shame he should call it quit and back off now that's it's still early before he receives the kind of beating and disgrace that may later make him commit suicide.
Guys if u want to make it in life avoid women because they were created to be a downfall to man that's why they are called Woe-Men.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Pride goes before a fall. I don't understand why AJ is beginning to sound proud these days. How can he say people should bow for him when he wins the fight, hmmmm.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by KanuSE: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why call on Buhari undecided, you guys should leave Bubu alone o...
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Ajibade123(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
What concerns Buhari with Boxing like this.... mtcheeew nonsense and Buhari

do you wish to work and study abroad?? check my signature
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by smsreseller: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Pride goes before a fall. I don't understand why AJ is beginning to sound proud these days. How can he say people should bow for him when he wins the fight, hmmmm.

Not pride. It's a common thing with Professional Boxers. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by benji93: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anthony Joshua don come cook him body. Na who know know ooooo
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmm ....... I see. I wasn't aware.
smsreseller:

Not pride. It's a common thing with Professional Boxers. grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by harriet412(f): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Shut up!! you empty coconut head

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Godhatesodomy: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by drkay(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
We love you AJ
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Incandescent(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Why so bitter. Jeez!

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Incandescent(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
I wish Anthony Joshua all the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.