Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus (1100 Views)

Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Made4NaijaM4N: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2019
Lady beats up her husband for calling her a prostitute inside a commercial bus, last night, in Lagos

I saw a woman beating her husband inside a bus I boarded

The husband has called his wife a prostitute after alleging that the man sitting in front of her asking for her number
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5mc4V0Hlas/

source
https://www.made4naija.com/lady-beats-up-her-husband-for-calling-her-a-prostitute-inside-a-commercial-bus/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Made4NaijaM4N: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2019

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Jasen1(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Who de even ak this kind old woman number self

Lolzz see as the man leave her she de vibrate nobody's go say the woman na monster oh
But if the man turn give her one blow now everyone will be shouting no matter what don't beat a lady
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by dawnomike(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2019
That's a nice development...
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Made4NaijaM4N: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by donstan18: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2019
For giving another man your number while sitting with your husband, she's a prostitute. A very big one.

For calling your wife a prostitute for such act, you are being honest and truthful. But for calling her a prostitute in the PUBLIC for such act, you are a fool.

Then, for raising your hands on your partner, you are very abusive and deserves to be punished severely.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by orisa37: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2019
Good.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by danny56: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2019
See that comment that says SHILOH starts today made my day...... Breaking limit!!!!!!
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by CAPSLOCKED: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2019
SHAMING YOUR WIFE IN PUBLIC (BY CALLING HER NAMES) AND SHAMING YOURSELF AS WELL (BY COLLECTING BEATINGS) CLEARLY SHOWS YOU'RE A SHAMELESS MAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by EvangelistMFM(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2019
Guy,your mouth don land you for wahala oo..
But some women get mind oo..Exchanging your number with another man right in front of your husband...This kin wife no be wetin Bible talk for Prov 18:22 oo.."He that findeth a wife"..
Oga no be wife you go find oo...Nah Soldier you go find oo

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Made4NaijaM4N: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Lonelypacifist6: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Prostitute grade one, Giving another man your number while with your husband, millennial women deserve death Never trust a millennial Woman they're the dumbest thing on earth.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Bola146(f): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
embarassed embarassed cry cry angry
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus by Xisnin(m): 1:41am On Dec 04, 2019
Fake news from hungry bloggers.
We don't even know if the two are related.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison. I Wasn't Surprised.see My Reasons / Angry Mob Beat FRSC Officer For Pulling Driver Out Of Truck / Listen Up Yahoo Boys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.