Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Listen Up Yahoo Boys! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Listen Up Yahoo Boys! (1099 Views)

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by LaboPolitics: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
I'm writing this with even greater dislike for you hopeless and unfortunate internet fraudsters.

Many of you are so daft that I wonder how you even deceive people and steal their monies.

I will give you guys situation report on what will happen to your miserable arze if you ever venture to travel interstate, leaving your brains and common sense behind but carrying your android phones along- YOU WILL BE CAUGHT BY SARS AND DEALT WITH TERRIBLY.

Most of you are annoying f0olz, I joined God is Good motors today on an interstate journey, before we left, the "Captain" announced that any young man with androids should either give up their phones for safekeeping or give it to someone who is not travelling with them for waybilling. Two dreadlocked yahoo-esque looking numbskulls refused to heed that warning.

We got to Benin bypass, SARS pulled us over, sized up the two fuckkerz, searched them thoroughly and found androids on them with incriminating fradulent messages on those phones.

Long story short, we spent 3 hours, negotiating with SARS, because of these dubious, empty-skulled fradulent monkeys, we wasted juicy hours that could have seen us home and dry. SARS had to take them to town to withdraw 300K each from of their accounts. I weak.
One SARS checkpoint on SW, SS and SE roads makes an average 5 million naira daily from these yahoo idi0tz without brain matter.

I was actually of the opinion that we should abandon them for the SARS sharks for being recalcitrantly daft after 2 hours of the cul-de-sac. An older woman prevailed and begged on their behalf.

Now a warning, if you are a yahoo-boy or a"seemingly looking' yahoo boy with an android phone, do other passengers a favour and save their time, keep that phone at home and find someone to waybill it to you when you arrive. Don't try to be smart, they'll find it no matter where you hide it.

Any yahooidiot on transit with me, will not be allowed to waste my time if he decides to forget his brain but picks up his android on transit in any bus I enter. I will help him sleep in SARS cell properly and invoke the brain he left at home.

The other passengers didn't enjoy your fraudulent money with you, why make them suffer a harrowing experience they didn't bargain for because of your gross stupidity and lack of co-ordination.

For your information, the IG gave a marching order to SARS to stop and search interstate buses (including God is Good). So if you decide to be unfortunate tommorow or in future and travel with your phone, SARS will be waiting to welcome you and I pray other passengers help you on your quest to become unfortunate by leaving your aszz behind for the SARS sharks.
I'm tired of protesting against SARS, it's time to protest against the stupidity of yahoo idiots.

If you have a yahoo friend, send him this message.

Daalu nu!

Cc. Lalasticlala.
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by SpicyMimi(f): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

You type so well op! Unfortunately you were partial with your anger as you didn’t express same with those SARS men, who obviously committed more offense.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by Chidexter(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
There's a shouting tone to this your message, as in ehn in my mind I was shouting while reading it. On behalf of Yahoo boys, no vex. As for those SArs , na local Yahoo them be.

3 Likes

Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
All of us na Yahoo

Police na everybody friend
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by ExBanker: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wait Op. What is your point? You were robbed in broad daylight and all you can say is justify the extortion by SARS. I know you will say you were not robbed. But look at it this way.

You are travelling. You got stopped by robbers. They kidnapped 2 of the passengers. Took them to town and collected ransom of N300k each. Delayed you for 3 hours until they collected ransom. From what you posted, you are hailing the kidnappers. Justifying their acts. Continue. A day will come, you will travel, SARS will not see Yahoo boys in your bus. Out of anger, they will rob all of you and run.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
illicit:
All of us na Yahoo

Oshamo

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by LaboPolitics: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
SpicyMimi:
grin grin grin grin grin

You type so well op! Unfortunately you were partial with your anger as you didn’t express same with those SARS men, who obviously committed more offense.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

The SARZ officials depend on the stupidity of these yahoo boys to enrich themselves. Anyday yahhooidiots decide to start co-ordinating properly SARS will go hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by skyhighweb1: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
ExBanker:
Wait Op. What is your point? You were robbed in broad daylight and all you can say is justify the extortion by SARS. I know you will say you were not robbed. But look at it this way.

You are travelling. You got stopped by robbers. They kidnapped 2 of the passengers. Took them to town and collected ransom of N300k each. Delayed you for 3 hours until they collected ransom. From what you posted, you are hailing the kidnappers. Justifying their acts. Continue. A day will come, you will travel, SARS will not see Yahoo boys in your bus. Out of anger, they will rob all of you and run.
as in see d kind Nigerians wen dey d country now.

i dey weep for d country

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
And the useless yahoo boys are already commenting above...

All of you yahoo animals are cursed..... The curse you carry is worse than that of NPF

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by LaboPolitics: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
ExBanker:

The more the yahoo boys remain stupid, the richer the SARS guys become. Co-ordinate yourself and use your head manchi.

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by 2cribz: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2020
I know those bastards,there is one with shaved beards grey .300k say wetin hapun. Them see gun for their hand,abi sars na efcc,they should have charged those bastards sars to court for unlawfull extortion. It is not government property,a phone you bought is private property and charge me to court or show me where is it written in the constitution. If i were those guys,i wont open that phone. Them see gun for my hand. Those sars should continue,soon you will see their dead bodies on youtube when they mistakenly touch the wrong person.their end is near. U cant fool nature. They are all up on the east boundary between edo,ogun and ondo. They line up dey flag cars down for no reason. The country is daft and security outfits are also daft.
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by PandCEnergy: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2020
God help them change @ yahooboiz
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by LeitaP: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
This is a fallout of the poor social system in the country.
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by LaboPolitics: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lalasticlala, One SARS check point on interstate roads is now worth an average 5 million naira daily.

The SARS guys on Benin-Agbor axis are on overdrive. My younger brother just called me right now and told me they are also held by the SARS gang on Benin by pass. He is a practicing physiotherapist and have been properly ID'ed and left alone but they are insisting on collecting N2 million from another yahooidiot who left his brains at home and hid his android in the clothes in his bag, they've been there for about an hour now.
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by LaboPolitics: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
2cribz:
I know those bastards,there is one with shaved beards grey .300k say wetin hapun. Them see gun for their hand,abi sars na efcc,they should have charged those bastards sars to court for unlawfull extortion. It is not government property,a phone you bought is private property and charge me to court or show me where is it written in the constitution. If i were those guys,i wont open that phone. Them see gun for my hand. Those sars should continue,soon you will see their dead bodies on youtube when they mistakenly touch the wrong person.their end is near. U cant fool nature. They are all up on the east boundary between edo,ogun and ondo. They line up dey flag cars down for no reason. The country is daft and security outfits are also daft.

When they open your phone bank app and see an account bank balance of 5million or 10 million, you think they'll let you go by collecting 5K?

Enter that road wearing T-shirt, dreadlock, and an android with yahoo-esque contents. You go know how far.
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by fergieboy: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Just take flight and avoid all this wahala

300k way go carry you go dubai shocked
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by 2cribz: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why woukd you tellme to open my bank app,you see gun for my hand,abi i resemble kidnapper.
I dont fear sars again,
LaboPolitics:

When they open your phone bank app and see an account bank balance of 5million or 10 million, you think they'll let you go by collecting 5K?

Enter that road wearing T-shirt, dreadlock, and an android with yahoo-esque contents. You go know how far.
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by obonujoker(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by Ancecoker(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
illicit:
All of us na Yahoo

I AM NOT A YAHOO BOY OOOO
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by darfay: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigerians are docile idiots, there's no amount of bull shit Nigerians can't take.

Mods should move to front-page abeg
Re: Listen Up Yahoo Boys! by illicit(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Ancecoker:

I AM NOT A YAHOO BOY OOOO

Na Yahoo man u be then

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: What If SARS Harrrased Only LGBTQ People? / Cage Fighter Who Murdered Ex And Tried To Kill Boy She Had Sex With Jailed For 3 / Police Confirm Unknown Gunmen Attack On Nsukka Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.