Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Happy New Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Month (183 Views)

Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month by Hamachi(f): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2019
Dear Kings,

Are you wondering why that lady hasn’t been responding to your messages? Well wonder no more because today I bring you top 5 reasons why women snub your messages.

1. Hi and Hello: are you that guy that just sends a lady you admire “Hi” and stop at that? Please stop it. An average lady receives a minimum of 10 HI and Hellos a day and doesn’t bother responding or even opening the messages because it lacks content. Next time you chat up a lady for the first time, please start with “Good morning or whatever time of the day it is”*insert profile name*, how are you, then proceed to introduce yourself and your purpose for being in her dm. Be confident, and if she doesn’t respond that’s her problem.

2. Pet names: I can’t stress this enough but noting irritates a lady more than a stranger calling her pet names. A lady you’ve never had any form of contact with you start of by calling her “baby” “Sweetheart” “angel” “my color” . Please please kill that habit today, die am! Die that habit!

3. Over familiarity: She might have replied your comments before or maybe say hi back, then instead of you to act like an acquaintance abi stranger that you’re, mba! your isi aki won’t let you act right, you’ll rush to her dm “hey Chioma how far na, you done dey add weight oh.” Nna please stop embarrassing yourself and act accordingly.

4. Flirting: Uncle Casanova do you not find it stupid when you type “hey sexy” “hottest” “damsel” ? How do you want her Respond to this? “Hey papi”? “Fine man”? “Hey Zaddy” “hey handsome”? What response do you expect when you send out this messages? Because I for one I’m always confused and confusion=ignore. Do better please.

5. Nudes: So she posted a sex trap picture or even a normal picture and the very first thing that comes to your head is “ha this babe is Hot and in need of my 3’ p*n*s, let me send it to her ASAP” . I want you to know this from the bottom of my heart no one wants your STI infected manhood or your body odor sex. No lady wants your unsolicited d*ck pictures. So Oga anyi, keep your thing to your self. Thank you.

If she still doesn’t reply after you’ve tried to be a gentleman, then leave her alone. The Ocean is mighty and fishes plenty wella wella. Move on.
Queens, have I spoken your minds? Please add other things men do that makes you snub their messages. And Kings, I hope the information is well received. Some of you will say it’s Shiloh 2025 that will teach us and not take correction, na you sabi.

Disclaimer: this might work for some so I might not be right, please don’t throw shades at me for I’m a fragile being.
I remain your humble Black Queen, Pearl Akah. Also Enjoy my Throwback pictures as I’m still in the market.

Happy New Month

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Right Realistic Doll According To Expert Advice? / December Promo / True Love Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.