Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or (43332 Views)

Ronaldo Won Saudi Pro League Player Of The Month For February With 8 Goals 2 Ass / Lionel Messi: When Cristiano Levelled Me, I Have To Admit That It Hurt Me A Lot / Messi: It Would Have Been Humiliating If Nigeria Eliminated Us From World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Babaheekmat: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jaytecq:
The only player with 6 Ballon dor in the HISTORY OF FOOTBALL: MESSI

Out of the 6..

2 was deserved
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by HBB1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
Why won't he be hurt, when they decide to give award to agbalumo (penaldo) instead of strawberry (messi)

The only reason penaldo equalled him is the champion league madrid won 3 times consecutively, Messi has always been a better player

Weyrey! grin
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Wanity(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
apasino01:
imagine Ronaldo stayed in man united till date

Renforce:

Cocky to the core. He's good no doubt but abeg Messi is king

toprealman:
Not good for the sports man
With what Messi said, it goes beyond achievement now.
Too much politics ain't good for the sports.
I'm team Messi & Ronaldo joined together.
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Jaytecq(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Out of the 6..
2 was deserved

say something else bro
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Temian1: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you a student or working class

Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Messi ...balon d'Or robber ....he has robbed the Dutch twice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Encapsulate: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
yaksdavirus:
I smell Messi will make it 10 before retirement

Haba kilode?
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by legba1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
The organizers are really not serious.....neither of the two should have featured this time around as none of the two deserves the award,,,....the Liverpool guy would have been a fresh start.....my opinion sha
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Enemyofpeace: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

I pray he wins the next and the next and the next till his retirement.
[s]
I want to Ronaldo to hate him alot and cry everyday at the mention of Messi[/s]
don't go and face your own future and how you'll succeed in life, keep hating Ronaldo, meanwhile your landlord is waiting for his house rents of the last 5 months from you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by paradigmshift(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
uzoma213:
did he lie? He says what he believes, the only argument could be that a certain Lionel Messi is on par with him
Go n die .ode
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Babaheekmat: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jaytecq:

say something else bro

You know na true i talk. Even your hen won't argue
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Babaheekmat: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
don't go and face your own future and how you'll succeed in life, keep hating Ronaldo, meanwhile your landlord is waiting for his house rents of the last 5 months from you

Laughing.. Mehn... This is bad

1 Like

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Ramos16(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

I want to Ronaldo to hate him alot and cry everyday at the mention of Messi

Wow, you are so full of hate
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by BabaAduras: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Madaraa1:

but when ronaldo say the truth he is proud

There is nothing wrong in say the truth, but one must learn to say it truth in a non arrogant way or in way to hurt others - that is what is called WISDOM.

In the novel, GOD FARTHER, Don Coleone said one must learn to say "no" to request in a way that will not hurt the requester. Else you create enmity.
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by anigbajumo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Out of the 6..

2 was deserved

From ur beer parlour analysis
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Slynation(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Which argument has ended ?? Someone that hasn't won anything for his nation or won CL in 5yrs .... Messi is a fraud and is like buhari and apc that is being favoured by the judges
You go cry tire....
Better go and face tele mundo
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Dindondin(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

I want to Ronaldo to hate him alot and cry everyday at the mention of Messi
wicked thing. Dats why u dey alwez swell inside water.

Ur Messi is a silent pained ewu.
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Lugianostar(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmmmm!!!!

Been determine to stand out from the crowd is a strieving quest to making a different in life
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Davidzy23(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Out of the 6..

2 was deserved
Ronaldo fan spotted.. I wanted to say use ur number six but I remember u Don't have six.. u guys are stuck on five..

6 Likes

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Dindondin(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smallboy01:
Messi is always sincere, he loves saying the blunt truth
another pig from Messi's poultry.
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Dindondin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davidzy23:

Ronaldo fan spotted.. I wanted to say use ur number six but I remember u Don have six.. u guys are stuck on five..
hey, before u abuse, hope u have nerves to take disses.

Messi's is good. But he benefited from luck and sheer hatred of some people towards Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Dindondin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
BabaAduras:

There is nothing wrong in say the truth, but one must learn to say it truth in a non arrogant way or in way to hurt others - that is what is called WISDOM.

In the novel, GOD FARTHER, Don Coleone said one must learn to say "no" to request in a way that will not hurt the requester. Else you create enmity.
where did Ronaldo say the truth in a bad way?

It's this one Messi just said here that should be addressed as hate speech:
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/messi-it-hurt-when-ronaldo-won-his-fifth-ballon-dor/jo9o8ow48ppq1xosllwkuxnrg

The fact is Messi is a silent assassin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Dindondin(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
hinohsend:

Yes, he's delusional. This is Messi admitting to Cristiano deserving the Balon d'or for some years and him not deserving it. Ronaldo can never do that, the dude thinks he should have won Balon D'or this year FFS, saying he deserves more Balon D'ors than Messi and what not.

As far as Ronaldo is probably concerned he deserves every Balon D'or since he started playing. When you cant acknowledge the greatness of your rivals and admit that you can sometimes be beaten, that's now being blunt, that's being delusional and arrogant

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-soccer-italy-juv-ronaldo/i-deserve-more-ballon-dor-awards-than-messi-says-ronaldo-idUSKBN1W30LN
He's right. Ronaldo deserved 2018 own more while messi shouldn't v won that of 2010 and 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by chiboy1116: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
The nervousness was written all over him. He wanted the award so badly

He couldn't imagine a GOAT being compared with a hardworking sheep.

I'm glad he is now ahead and arguments have ended.

Messi with his current performance might win the next Ballon d' or angry
how ? He already knew he was the winner B4 the award ceremony.
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by chiboy1116: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
uzoma213:
I know someone who love saying things as it is, unfiltered and it is Ronaldo, he is mostly seen as arrogant for that
nah , that's zlatan
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Dindondin(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
kollinz1234:
I too like Messi. Too much sense will not kill him.
When both of them were on their peak, Ronaldo was just unnecessarily making noice, making Messi leave up to the competition by fighting even after the end. Now Messi knows that Ronaldo cannot compete with him again and he has started making his own mouth, Ronaldo will just be wallowing in deep frustration now and still cant do nothing as age has abandoned him.
After Messi don make him hate speech u still dey yab Ronaldo. U deserve lashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by chiboy1116: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:
Is this a professional speech or a hate speech?

After Ronaldo was rubbed of the title,you still got the gut to issue this type if press statement not minding the extent to which he will be affected psychologically...

Mr Messi,go and learn how to make a rival statement or has Ronaldo ever made such statement before to you?

why are u so dumb lmfao
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Elamin21(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anybody can win the balon D'or it isn't met for only you.
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by uzoma213(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smallboy01:

stfu, how is he right, that arrogant bitch can't lace MESSI'S BOOT.
okay
Re: Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or by Icon79(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Klopp in his press conference just now:

"Lionel Messi is probably the best player I have seen in my lifetime. That's how it is."

O pari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) / Everton Stars Celebrate Liverpool 2-0 Win In Anfield Dressing Room(Photos,Video) / David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.