Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It (64829 Views)

Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by deebrain(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ok.

Next?
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is she modellin 4 toothpick?

1 Like

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by CHOPUP411(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nairaland has gone to dogs

1 Like

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by ForeThinker: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by shakaZuIlu: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
my dick no go even stand for this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by OdefaGirl(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
How somebody can be comfortable to share this type of picture marvels me....To the world shocked shocked seriously!!
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Profitfocused: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
The thing no full hand
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Ayomarcel(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Fresh skin?
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Make I go display my preek wether I go get endorsement
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by QuickStandard: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is the pant that she's an ambassador to??

Stupid gurl
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Nature8(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
Former BBNaija Housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayomi popularly known as Khloe has gone topless to announce her new endorsement deal as Lishashair ambassador.

Khloe shared her braless photo and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5my-hkA1sC/?hl=en

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Kingsteve(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
obiekunie2:
Men! look at this image!

POWER!

ife di n'ikpu!

if you know you know!
Nwanne, ikpu esika!
Ka o diba!
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by PrincessGift(f): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smh,nothing blessing no go see for brothel undecided obviously she wore cloth to that studio only to go naked to snap pictures
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by 21savages: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
This girl slim oo
No breast
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Niwdog(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
As am looking at this, I keep perceiving the scent of sperm on my screen
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by MisterKings(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
She resemble Bonga fish

1 Like

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
To Hell with you Bitch

1 Like

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by jackie35(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
Former BBNaija Housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayomi popularly known as Khloe has gone topless to announce her new endorsement deal as Lishashair ambassador.

Khloe shared her braless photo and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5my-hkA1sC/?hl=en

E gbami, wetin she put for her pussy, or why is it long like that?
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by tfash96(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
With breast wey no reach #10 puffpuff.. D tin b like pimple.. Wetin she dey cover?
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by King44(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Shey with her malnutrished tiny breast? bah

What's is even wrong with some girls and unclothedness gon
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by franchize24(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nonsense and ingredient angry
Wetin consign hair and Bobby again...
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by ArticleBeast: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
RamseyBolton:
BBN Khloe, let her keep fighting to be relevant. By next BBNaija, she would probably have faded into Oblivion. Who hears of Kemem, TT Tony or Efe anymore. Bisola seems to be the biggest success of that event.
Bisola had talent before entering the house. Most of the other housemates esp the last bbn are talentless.. But who knows they may be talented in the oza room
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by AlphaStyles(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
21st century women are hoes the west comes up with some stupid ideas and Africa copies it

U want to promote hair endorsement must u go into Hoe mode to do that? Seriously Adults nowadays have rotten brains

1 Like

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by teejaymiquel(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Which breast did she braless for
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Officialcartel(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Idiot

Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bony structure
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by ogubolokento(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is this part of popularity or expository
Re: Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It by NGRsenate: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omo wetin be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.