Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr (49198 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by sulasa07(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

I appreciate your suggestions.
Ronaldo, Messi and the restvare professional footballer;wilder and the rest are boxers.
But i cannot play football neither can I be a boxer.

But for mompha and hushpupi, i don’t know what they do, if I know what they do and it’s something I can do, i will do it. But I’m not sure hushpuppi has $120m but I’m sure mompha is close, at least we’ve heard of $90 ( not bad at all).
But I want it annually.

Can you teach me?
Are you trying to implicate me,teach you what exactly?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by hybridblood07(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
That's money is too much for me to handle. I need just quarter of the money and my life will never remain the same.
azeecoboy:
85million dollars..

This life sef..
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by seangy4konji: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
If u like no gather.

You go loose..Ruiz ready
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Kennitrust(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Okay.
Please do it for me, at least for the love of brotherhood. My mother can welcome you and might even adopt you. If you wish. So it’s gonna be a win win for all of us.
small boy sleep, it late
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
sulasa07:

Are you trying to implicate me,teach you what exactly?

But you mentioned them, so i asked you to teach me what they do.

That is not implicating at all.

I just want to make $120m annually.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kennitrust:
small boy sleep, it late

Big man
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Witnes: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
ekineme:

Learn and master forex trading
I heard of that forex but don't really know how it works. Bro, can u teach me pls?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by cityprince(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2019
emzynuel1:
and some Yoruba goat are wasting their time busy fighting on traffic every day
This a hate speech by next month ur kind will b cooling off in jail
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Forward77:
What can I do to start earning $120m annually?

Any suggestions?

Nothing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2019
yesloaded:
I dont know y I no get hefty body

Manny Paquious and his weight division guys Are small in size, around 58kg - 68kg
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 04, 2019
englishmart:
Nothing compared to what that short Mayweather pockets
I've been defending AJ, claiming the first match was fixed. I'm sure they won't fix it again.

AJ was knocked out silly, no match was fixed.

No established undefeated boxing champion of the world would ever fix a match to lose it.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by gbagyiza: 5:33am On Dec 04, 2019
yesloaded:
I dont know y I no get hefty body

If you get it, Nigerian syndrome will kill your dream. We like killing dreams n talents in Nigeria.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by hermesprogidy(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Why do I have this feeling, AJ will be beaten again? sad
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Hallabee1(m): 6:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Forward77:

I will agree only if you will train on my behalf

na to carry your cross by yourself me that is not feeling fine

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by pacespot(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2019
englishmart:
Nothing compared to what that short Mayweather pockets
I've been defending AJ, claiming the first match was fixed. I'm sure they won't fix it again.

Comparable. How much did maywhether pocket in the biggest match of his career against pacquier, he pocketed somewhere around $118 million. If Joshua continues in this trajectory, he will surpass maywhether.

I'm beginning to suspect the first match was fixed for Joshua to lose so the rematch can drive huge returns like this.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Sewgon79(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

Go and invent any Mobile app that have never exist before. I am sure apple or Facebook owner will offer you best deal.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2019
GODofFire:
That should be 5 times more than Davido's net worth. But we don't see him always shouting 30 billion upandan undecided
that's 10 times more than davido take note
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nothing.

Go back to sleep, have a deep sleep and wake up on December 4th 2020; by then you will have something to say.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2019
Hallabee1:

na to carry your cross by yourself me that is not feeling fine

At least for the love of brotherhood
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Sewgon79:

Go and invent any Mobile app that have never exist before. I am sure apple or Facebook owner will offer you best deal.

Genius idea, bro!

See you on the other side
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Scamperlee(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Kindly download and listen to my latest gyration song titled "Osomo" by Scamper.
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Oshomo_Scamper-103031
https://clyp.it/3t14rlrm
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id1481739290
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by PlanBIncome(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2019
Forex...Talk to me if you are truly ready.

Forward77:

Any suggestions?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Mykel51(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2019
PlanBIncome:

Are you earning $120 million annually ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Shaner1234: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2019
With this your English...??....quote author=Brandstudio01 post=84593073]Men fighting for Money when others are busy
Fighting because of a Battle of bear in the bear parlor.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery[/quote]
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Shaner1234: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2019
With this your English...??....
quote author=Brandstudio01 post=84593073]Men fighting for Money when others are busy
Fighting because of a Battle of bear in the bear parlor.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery[/quote]
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by lexy2014: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Forward77:

Never underestimate anybody bro.
Burna boy was nowhere while D’Prince was reigning, now Burna boy is a superstar and D’Prince is upcoming.
I believe in people.

I didn't ask u to underestimate anybody. If anyone on nairaland knew how to make $120m annually, they would have made it already& they won't b here on nairaland. So am not too sure how burns and ice prince fit into d discourse

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Chingykay77(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2019
fergie001:

Go and fight Deontay Wilder..

Savage grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by tunary(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2019
These people earning so much must be first class graduates
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by OneKinGuy(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Lol, Femi must win ooo. Guys take this quick quiz on Anthony Joshua

https://naijaquiz.com/only-true-anthony-joshua-fan-can-get-all-correctly/
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Iphran6: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Gosh! Mad money from just punching someone to stupor, I will soon join boxing sha, make my talent no waste

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
PlanBIncome:

Disclaimer:

Will it make me $120m annually

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.