Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... (16146 Views)

Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You / Lonely And Bored / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Let go of perfectionism—your partner isn't perfect, and neither are you.

In all relationships, both partners will make mistakes. Don't let perfectionism destroy what is overall a good, solid, loving relationship. Be kind to yourself and be kind to your sweetheart.
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2019
The group is a small community of married matured mind people, so we are very selective on who we add up.

For all those that have sent me a dm and i did not reply, i am sorry, you did not pass the first screening.

For those dropping numbers here, i will not add you. The instruction is send a dm.

If you cannot send a dm, just quote this message or the original post.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by ExpressBooking(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
We are just having our fun

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by m2cad: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
merit1988:
The group is a small community of married matured mind people, so we are very selective on who we add up.

For all those that have sent me a dm and i did not reply, i am sorry, you did not pass the first screening.

For those dropping numbers here, i will not add you. The instruction is send a dm.

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Still here for u pplekiss

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by IyaTola: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2019
Dear Ma'am,

Click on the link in my bio
merit1988:
Still here u for pplekiss
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Please,
If you are not married, dont dm me,
If you cant not go through screening, dont dm me
If you are fake, dont dm me
If you are not going to show your pictures, dont dm me..... still waiting for my people kiss
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2019
IyaTola:
Dear Ma'am,

Click on the link in my bio
Dm me if u have interest for the group ma'am
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by IyaTola: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
which group? I am the one informing to click on the link in my profile to so u do not get bored
merit1988:
Dm me if u have interest for the group ma'am
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
IyaTola:
which group? I am the one informing to click on the link in my profile to so u do not get bored
ok, u obviously didn't get the memo..... thanks for ur write up anyway
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by kelechi50: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
merit1988:

add me
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
kelechi50:
add me
DM me dearie
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by kelechi50: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
merit1988:
DM me dearie
you said quote me to be added and I did so girl
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
kelechi50:
you said quote me to be added and I did so girl
I've responded to ur dm sir
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
merit1988:
Hi pple, will you like to make new friends with like minds here... there's a what'sapp group for that purpose...we play games, share jokes, gist, tease each other, discuss marital issues, business/careers talks and just hv fun generally...

Please you must be mature and married to be added to the group... that way, you have confidence that you meeting with someone who's in the same situation as you and understands what you are going through.

You might have to prove that you're married before added.

PM if ur Interested.... dropping ur phone number here wouldn't be necessary... I'll be waiting dearies.....

Really appears like a place where one can find real people to open up to. How do I get added?
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Fellyann:

Really appears like a place where one can find real people to open up to. How do I get added?
Dm me dear....then I'll tell you the steps to take..ur welcome in advance kiss
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Jermaine121: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
How can I get added?... I tried to send a DM, don't know if you received it
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Jermaine121:
How can I get added?... I tried to send a DM, don't know if you received it
didn't receive it sir....
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2019
the whatsapp group is growing... please if i have not responded to your chat, please introduce urself and say hi to me on whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Folade19: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=m2cad post=84743169][/quote]
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by comradewanle(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
merit1988:
the whatsapp group is growing... please if i have not responded to your chat, please introduce urself and say hi to me on whatsapp

I sent you a message, hope u have seen it
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2019
I have responded to all dm's......
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
We are growing kiss
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by ExpressBooking(m): 1:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Yes as a happy family we are growing

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Viktor6000(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Viktor6000:

You can text me on WhatsApp Merit and I'll reply.
You know it sucks to chat here
I'm sorry sir...pls follow the instructions above.. besides iv gone through ur profile.. u don't seem qualified for the group sir ..takia
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by kelechi50: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
merit1988:
I've responded to ur dm sir
you have not added me yet ooo
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
kelechi50:
you have not added me yet ooo
I have written to u ohh.... forwarded the rules to u...ur yet to comply
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Jermaine121: 1:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Please what are the instructions or procedures.... my PM didn't go through
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2019
merit1988:
Please,
If you are not going to show your pictures, dont dm me..... still waiting for my people kiss
still valid
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by m2cad: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2019
merit1988:
Please,

Yet to get a response
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2019
merit1988:
Dm me dear....then I'll tell you the steps to take..ur welcome in advance kiss

Hello dear, what steps do I take?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga / The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. / Naija Shemales Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.