Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... (16198 Views)

Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You / Lonely And Bored / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Where are my ladies ohh? kiss cool
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by sellerservice: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by strongguy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
08134291564 cool and easy going person
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by banidoc(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
merit1988:
Pls notify me here if uv sent me a PM so that I can chat u up...if not, I may not notice ur PM cos I ignore random PMs... thank you

Done
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Stephen232: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
I am single here and looking for who to be with here is my WhatsApp number 09033967175 be free to chat up
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by strongguy(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2022
08134291564. calm,quiet,reserved, strong and highly responsible.
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi, I am Austin

I like sucking nipples, pussy, and eating clitoris.

Let me make you cum repeatedly with my dick and tongue

My cock size is made for mature women above age 35. (I am not doing this for financial gains).

I will suck your hard nipples, and pussy, then Bleep you with my reliable big dick.

I love giving head so much; I am the type of person that would dedicate over twenty minutes to licking you until your legs start to shake.

I have a 8 inches dick that I will use to hold you down in several positions, and Bleep you until you squirt.

I last long on bed, and I am very strong.

I am clean, of average height, muscular. I am also a very discreet person, and mature minded. Not interested in financial aid for sex.

WhatsApp me on 09025211820 to see pictures of the dick, or if you're interested in sex chats only.
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by sellerservice: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by sellerservice: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2022
About Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Divorced . 4 daughters with my ex.

I am tall, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return home permanently very soon.

Loyal and caring, mild introvert and positive , calm personality.

My interests include: Being health conscious, human rights, politics, healthy home designing and athletics.

I detest IPOB and ESN for their terrorism disguised as Biafra agitation but Ojukwu remains one of my heroes.

Humble and very frugal grin cheesy - my pockets are not very deep.

Not very fashionable or image conscious.

Respect is important to me, I expect it and I give it in return.

Genotype: AA and I am clear of any chronic illnesses and diseases.

I am Anti-vaccines
You:
Must be unvaccinated (especially for corona) or better still, be an anti-vaccines.

Black Queen of any nationality or tribe.

Must care about maintaining good health, being healthy and getting healthier.

Have a happy / positive outlook and easy-going personality.

Well mannered and respectful

Hard-working and responsible.
Be loyal, humble and supportive .
Entrepreneurial skills would be a bonus to help us build some wealth

Being Divorced or having children is not necessarily an obstacle.

usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by valchris10: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
08120427888. Mr V.
Let’s start with some fun convo..
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by emeraldgold1(f): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Please ignore this post
emeraldgold1:
I'm a single mom of a boy, I just need someone to hook up with ��, 08160180084

2 Likes

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Sugarboyoflagos: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
you can call or WhatsApp.
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Sugarboyoflagos: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
you can call or WhatsApp.
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by tobalu(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Need A Female Chat Mate
I really need a female companion. Someone to talk to, chat with.
08068296092.(Lagos Mainland)
Please note: i am MARRIED.
WatsApp pls
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Zagabaddest(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
09072038079 add me up
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by iWriteInc(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Tamara676(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
@Merit1988. This is indeed a wonderful platform. Would like to be part of it. I sent you a PM.
Thanks

merit1988:
Hi pple, will you like to make new friends with like minds here... there's a what'sapp group for that purpose...we play games, share jokes, gist, tease each other, discuss marital issues, business/careers talks and just hv fun generally...

Please you must be mature and married to be added to the group... that way, you have confidence that you meeting with someone who's in the same situation as you and understands what you are going through.

You might have to prove that you're married before added.

PM if ur Interested.... dropping ur phone number here wouldn't be necessary... I'll be waiting dearies.....
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by hommespecia: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
merit1988:
sent a pm
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by penxpression: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by penxpression: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by penxpression: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
merit1988:
Pls notify me here if uv sent me a PM so that I can chat u up...if not, I may not notice ur PM cos I ignore random PMs... thank you

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Meiling: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Please add me up thanks
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by bobkezel(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
merit1988:
Pm sent
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by toujurs: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
emeraldgold1:
Please ignore this post
grin, Have you gotten a man?
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Pulocc: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
I
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Spaceshuttleguy: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hi, sent a dm request. Hope to learn more about the group
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Mafemane: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Greetings

How do I join married and bored group or whatsupp?
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by mumu9gerian: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2023
emeraldgold1:
Please ignore this post
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by baysolfarms(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
merit1988:
Hi pple, will you like to make new friends with like minds here... there's a what'sapp group for that purpose...we play games, share jokes, gist, tease each other, discuss marital issues, business/careers talks and just hv fun generally...

Please you must be mature and married to be added to the group... that way, you have confidence that you meeting with someone who's in the same situation as you and understands what you are going through.

You might have to prove that you're married before added.

PM if ur Interested.... dropping ur phone number here wouldn't be necessary... I'll be waiting dearies.....
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by donkelvin10(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
For a SERIOUS DATE 💓...
WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by IyaTola: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2023
grin
emeraldgold1:
Please ignore this post

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Naija Shemales Meet Here / Single Mother Of 2 Looking For Company / The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.