Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

No More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No More (657 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Trend ended.
Re: No More by themaestro08(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
So you created a new account for this? Well, it sounds shady to me.

Any lady that accept this offer is doing it at her own risk.

It may or may not legit... Choose wisely.
Re: No More by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Can you drop more light on what you mean by created new account for this? never have account here before . this is my first time creating account in nairaland . Pls let be matured in way we talk. Thanks .One Love.
themaestro08:
So you created a new account for this? Well, it sounds shady to me.

Any lady that accept this offer is doing it at her own risk.

It may or may not legit... Choose wisely.
Re: No More by themaestro08(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Godstime76:
Can you drop more light on what you mean by created new account for this? never have account here before . this is my first time creating account in nairaland . Pls let be matured in way we talk. Thanks .One Love.
so I am not matured? Bros if tear you slap ehn?
Re: No More by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
One Love. It is well.
themaestro08:
Re: No More by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Godstime76:
I'm a Man, 43years old reside in Abuja & searching for Matured working class Single lady or Single Mum ready for marriage .

Preferred Features For The Lady :
A Age range : From 32 years above
B Height : 5'5''-5'10"
C Education : HND,BA/BSC or Higher
D Complexion : Light dark or fair skinned
E Employment : She must be gainfully employed in private sector or public sector or self employed .
If interested pls whatsapp me on +2347011418884.

what woman in her right mind would even value such comedic post....?! even people selling cars give more infos

bro godstime76, here is a clue, before you expect women to possibly think of replying to you, why dont you 1st try to entice them by describing who you are?! make them have a beautiful picture of who you are. you put all these points that you are seeking in a woman yet didnt write shiit about who you are, what you do in life, your body feature (height/weight/complexion etc), character or most importantly why you are still single at 43 (aka the skeleton in your closet).

you dont even have a picture, not even your education background (what are you scared of?), yet you have demands like a CV to join the FBI.... kai!
Re: No More by zed7: 5:31am On Dec 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

what woman in her right mind would even value such comedic post....?! even people selling cars give more infos

bro godstime76, here is a clue, before you expect women to possibly think of replying to you, why dont you 1st try to entice them by describing who you are?! make them have a beautiful picture of who you are. you put all these points that you are seeking in a woman yet didnt write shiit about who you are, what you do in life, your body feature (height/weight/complexion etc), character or most importantly why you are still single at 43 (aka the skeleton in your closet).

you dont even have a picture, not even your education background (what are you scared of?), yet you have demands like a CV to join the FBI.... kai!
He has done the right thing, any interested lady should buzz him and she can get more info. Surely, any sensible lady would communicate with him severally before deciding if he's what she wants or not.
themaestro08:
Yes, you are not matured. It's not every topic a kid must comment on. Look for a topic that suits your mental level.

1 Like

Re: No More by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin

You don't have to do this, Men never loose their prime, sit, relax , make more money and women will flock around you. cheesy
Re: No More by Lonelypacifist6: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2019
Godstime76:
I'm a Man, 43years old reside in Abuja & searching for Matured working class Single lady or Single Mum ready for marriage .

Preferred Features For The Lady :

A Age range : From 32 years above

B Height : 5'5''-5'10"

C Education : HND,BA/BSC or Higher

D Complexion : Light dark or fair skinned

E Employment : She must be gainfully employed in private sector or public sector or self employed .

If interested pls whatsapp me on +2347011418884.
You've probably made the biggest mistake of your life by bringing this to Nairaland, Greatreseacher would tell you.
Re: No More by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
zed7:

He has done the right thing, any interested lady should buzz him and she can get more info. Surely, any sensible lady would communicate with him severally before deciding if he's what she wants or not.

in a world where appearance goes a long way, you really think this man who says absolutely NOTHING about himself, will get interest?!?!?!?!
ok bro!

Ariza:
grin grin grin grin
You don't have to do this, Men never loose their prime, sit, relax , make more money and women olshos/golddiggers and useless women will flock around you. cheesy

FIXED

"if women look down on you because you are broke, then they have no business in your life the day you make money"

1 Like

Re: No More by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
No more

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Thoughts On This. / Naija Lady Accuses Estranged Hubby Of Cheating, Later Apologizes, Reconciles Him / HAZARD'S Enlightenments: What Women Want In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.