Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (73557 Views)

Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sad story

Husband not to be
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chineke!!! shocked
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mental health is a serious issue in Nigeria .
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by imitateMe(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
When a woman tries to kill you, avoid her for good; don't try to form gentle man. If you must stab her, do it!!!
After taking the knife from her, he was stabbed while sleeping! Just imagine the monster of a woman?
I keep saying that women have fish brain. If a man wants to deal with a woman, he does it without killing her, no matter the injuries she sustains, but women are just too unintelligent and overemotional to know when to draw the lines. Kirikiri awaits her.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by pek(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
RIP to Obinna, RIP to English.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by KanuSE: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
okpalaAnambra:
Nnewi people are very wicked

Wagbayi !

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by emzynuel1: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
if nah man kill I'm future wife nw person no go hear word oooh
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Seen her picture for the first time and spiritually saw what was written at back of her leg ,I immediately knew the guy got to pay the supreme price.. He paid..is pity..some eye could not see beyond there nose or tried to be patient and the nose head..All over the woman has in scripted ...Oma se!!!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
nuhu2018:
God please talk to women

grin cool
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Though I'm still trying to fully understand the version of English Language used by the reporter, I think this calls for sober reflection!

Where did we loose our humanity as a people?!

I will surely 'loose' the little humanity I have left if you allow me bury my head in-between those juicy laps.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by KanuSE: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Mental health is a serious issue in Nigeria .

This has nothing to do with mental issues, it's purely a premeditated murder.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Her eyes go clear pass DSTV now, she should be ready to spend the rest of her life in jail.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nnewi devil imdeed
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by thugmansion(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
The signs were there. She is scary ASF.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Mac12(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nairalanders o please I'm in dire need of a teaching job. I have a son and I stay around Sangotedo Lagos State.

Insult me o no problem ��� but if you have an idea on any job opening, please notify a sister on 07087917713

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
I say
If you marry a good wife,
you are complete in your life.
But if you marry a bad wife,
you are finished.
But if you are going to marry a wife who loves shopping,
you are completely finished.
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

Them too wicked for that region

Stabing a sleeping guy is the hieght of wickedness

he would just wake up in Heaven or hell (depending on his way of life)

Stop that guy, everything shouldn't be viewed with ethnic colored glasses.

Weren't you here when the Ibadan woman stabbed her husband to death?

Please let's be guided on our utterances. No ethnicity is made up of angels alone.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by PDPGuy: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
RIP to the man cry

Legally speaking, I fail to see how she would escape a death sentence. According to the report, she grabbed a knife after she noticed he was asleep, and proceeded to stab him.
That shows she killed him with intent and premeditation.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
When you meet a bitter woman especially those ones over due for marriage then sorry is your case

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ilamina(f): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Igbo girls lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Sirbeejay1: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Short lady with their evil heart. Tufia!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some people will be admiring them that they look cute together and wishing for that kinda relationship.
una see the end-result now?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
I think manslaughter is 7years and murder is hanging. she's in trouble
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mac12:
Nairalanders o please I'm in dire need of a teaching job. I have a son and I stay around Sangotedo Lagos State.

Insult me o no problem ��� but if you have an idea on any job opening, please notify a sister on 07087917713

Why would anyone want to insult you though?

List out the subjects you can teach so that those in that area can look out for you.

All the best. I hope you find work soon.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Something must kill a man....it so happens that at this particular instance his wife to be killed him out of love.

RIP Obinna
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
I hope the last is sentenced to death.

Or at the very least life imprisonment.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Beautiful devil!!!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Who da hell gets Married thesedays? when he can just get as many women pregnant and still stay single.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Mac12(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=FrLukas post=84596744]

Why would anyone want to insult you though?

Out the subjects you can teach so that those in that area can look out for you.

All the best. I hope you find work soon.[/qute]

Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by esente: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
The sign has always been there, but the guy obviously overlooked. He most definitely would have had an abusive marriage. But sadly, or should I say luckily, he didn't live to experience it.

By the way, that knife on the guy's chest is not a good sign. I fear for the girl.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
When dem send pikin to school and he reach dia begin do nonsense

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]
Pls remove this video, it's not okay,the innocent baby
doesn't know what he's doing.
I hate it when babies/children photos are posted for wrong reasons

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Niyi9002:
Oladimejirufai, I sight thee

Hello sir! This is Strange. My own name is Strange

That other guy is now out of the game. He tried and did quite well in his mission but he was somewhat a weakling or sissy. He refused to say some things he should have said due to fear. And He even engaged in some matters of which he should not be concerned with. He broke some laws by which he should have abided as a proclaimer of Imes.

So he was considered somewhat unworthy of the task and it was given to me.

Thanks very much for your comment grin

My own name is Strange!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.